Step 1 Sole Source My cambridge diet journey part 2

Martinb17

Hello everyone,

I have been reading this site for years since I started slimming world way back in 2010. I have found it very informative and motivating about I think if I write everything down it may help me.

i started the Cambridge diet at the beginning of September and stuck to it for 2 weeks my starting wait was 15 stone 11 lbs. after my first two weeks I got to 14 stone 13 lbs so 12 lb loss. Amazing you think that would motivate me to carry on but it gradually deteriorated to one day on one day off. I managed to get to 14 stone 6 lbs on 4 weeks ago I was so happy and not even hungry but I still rewarded myself with food. :(

i came a me off it entirely and weighed myself on Tuesday to find I had put on a stone 15 stone 6 lbs :(

so I started on yesterday and I'm struggling big time. I do have motivation and one minute I'm like absolutely no way I'm not gonna do this then the next minute I'm starving and saying again I'm just going to pack it in. I know the first few days are the worst but maybe this diet just isn't for me?? I want it to be because the results are amazing.

i am a male who is 28 and just want to be happy with my weight and enjoy life.

thanks for reading

martin

Hi Martin

This is my 7th week on this diet, last time you were on the diet did you join this forum? The people on here are fantastic and great at keeping you on track. There are also some before and after photos of people on this diet.

I just find thinking about what size I want to be and imagining how I will feel, how much more confidence I will have compared to how I felt going out at my heaviest and all the activities I'll be able to do with my kids gives me motivation.

I've still got 3 stone to loose, so have a bit to go, but I will do it.

Also speak to your CDC, try and Work out why you went off course previously and hire you can make sure you stick to it this time.

I started my first week on step 2, then went down to SS, maybe if you are finding it too hard on SS, you could start on a higher step? It's all reduced calories, so will result in weight loss either way.

Hope some of that helps x

Back