My Cambridge Journey

I lost 8.75ibs in 5 days. I'm delighted. Definitely will keep me on track for week 2 ;) Gone from 12.9 & 3/4 to 12.1. Next week I will be in the 11's.
When is your weigh in?

Hi Guys,

I am Irish but living in Dubai, I started this morning and I have three stone to lose. Im coming home this thursday for a month, the plane will be tough I usually have gin and tonic and wine! But it is shakes all the way for me this time boo hoo

I did lipotrim in 2007, lost loads and kept it off until the end of 2008 when dad died and it started slipping back on - ive tried everything since and nothing has worked, I just got bigger and bigger.

Im doing total food replacement for maybe 9 or ten days then adding in an evening meal so I can eat with my mum when I get home.

Not even slightly hungry today so thats good but i think alot of it is psychological, I dont want to be hungry - I want to be slim again.

Hoping for a trip to Thailand in October so would love to lose two by then. Dubai is a bad place for dieting, too much temptation. I hope to go total food replacement again when I return for a month to lose as much as I can before October

Hope to join in with the chats

Thanks
Joanne

Hi Guys,

I am Irish but living in Dubai, I started this morning and I have three stone to lose. Im coming home this thursday for a month, the plane will be tough I usually have gin and tonic and wine! But it is shakes all the way for me this time boo hoo

I did lipotrim in 2007, lost loads and kept it off until the end of 2008 when dad died and it started slipping back on - ive tried everything since and nothing has worked, I just got bigger and bigger.

Im doing total food replacement for maybe 9 or ten days then adding in an evening meal so I can eat with my mum when I get home.

Not even slightly hungry today so thats good but i think alot of it is psychological, I dont want to be hungry - I want to be slim again.

Hoping for a trip to Thailand in October so would love to lose two by then. Dubai is a bad place for dieting, too much temptation. I hope to go total food replacement again when I return for a month to lose as much as I can before October

Hope to join in with the chats

Thanks
Joanne

Hi Joanne. Im sorry to hear about your dad. It will be lovely for you to be home with your mum for a while.
Im going on holiday to malta on 20th Sept so that's my first goal. To lose as much as possible by then. Im currently a size 18 and just so unhappy being this overweight.

I am a size 16 Sinead, I am squeezing into a 14 but just about and it feel horrible. I simply refuse to go out and buy more clothes. I was chatting to my mum earlier on skype and said before I leave Dublin at the end of August I will buy some more clothes, hopefully a size 12, fingers crossed :)

Hi Joanne. Im sorry to hear about your dad. It will be lovely for you to be home with your mum for a while.
Im going on holiday to malta on 20th Sept so that's my first goal. To lose as much as possible by then. Im currently a size 18 and just so unhappy being this overweight.

Malta is meant to be beautiful, hope you have a wonderful holiday. Im hoping to go to Thailand in October, Id love to be a size 10 for that!

Keep focused on all the holiday plans and im sure you will be the size you want to be by the time the holiday comes around.xx

fantastic loss, keep up the fab work in week 2.xx

I lost 8.75ibs in 5 days. I'm delighted. Definitely will keep me on track for week 2 ;) Gone from 12.9 & 3/4 to 12.1. Next week I will be in the 11's. When is your weigh in?

Wow that's great, you should be so happy with that. Very nervous as mine is tomorrow. Finally done two weeks :) xx

Keep focused on all the holiday plans and im sure you will be the size you want to be by the time the holiday comes around.xx

fantastic loss, keep up the fab work in week 2.xx

Thanks. Yeah im hoping to have 2 stone gone by my hols and the next 2 stone by xmas.

Well done Brien,

A change in BMI is what I am looking for 2. Its a horrible number at the moment mind you lol :(

Good luck with your goals !! x

Yes went ok, lost 1st 3lb in the first two weeks. Next weigh in is Saturday as need to get on a weekly basis and Saturday will be my day and didn't wanna wait over a week again. Xx

Does anyone else have NO appetite even for the shakes? It's so hard to have my 3 a day but I know I need to have them. Drinking on average 3l a day of water. I have 2l during the day at work and then my last one in the evening.

Does anyone else have NO appetite even for the shakes? It's so hard to have my 3 a day but I know I need to have them. Drinking on average 3l a day of water. I have 2l during the day at work and then my last one in the evening.

Thank you, yes when you say 17lb it does sound a lot actually :)

I am having to force down the 3 meals a day its killing me!!! I think the water is not helping as im always so full of that.

Maybe try speaking to your CC and see if you can double one up, Im gonna ask on Saturday xx

yes it normal I think .lol. i use a choc tetra (ready made shake) as milk in coffee throughout the day so I only have to other cd products to have , i find it easier as I can have a couple of coffees whle im at work etc.

Back