My Cambridge Journey

How are you feeling? Good I hope. I had a snack attack last night but fended it off with some low carb stuff. Feeling strong still. Going to have a think today about how long I can realistically eat so little real food!! I reckon I can do 8 weeks. We shall see though!!

How are you feeling? Good I hope. I had a snack attack last night but fended it off with some low carb stuff. Feeling strong still. Going to have a think today about how long I can realistically eat so little real food!! I reckon I can do 8 weeks. We shall see though!!

Hi, was out all day at Dundrum Shopping Centre. Had a shake before I went. Just home now. Feet wrecked from all the walking and I drank nothing all day as I didn't want to be having to run to the toilets all day.
I think from next week I will add a meal of chicken and salad Im doing SS+ anyway to have my milk. Nervous about the scales in the morning. No idea how I have done. I haven't cheated but I just don't feel any different.

Wow that must have been tough not drinking - I would not have been able to cope with that. I have to drink a minimum of 2 litres on a normal day on this diet I have been having 4 plus lots of peppermint tea. Good luck for tomorrow and your weigh in, I hope you get a good loss, but remember you will lose weight if you stick with it. You can't not lose weight eating this few calories!!

My Cambridge lady said that I should do SS+ and 810 because of my activity levels. I do yoga twice a week and also cycle about 3 miles a day as part of my commute. I normally go to the gym too but have not been able to do that yet. I am hoping after next week that my energy levels will be able to cope with a couple of light gym sessions a week. I also know I would not be able to stick with SS for any length of time without going mental! Hats off to those who can!

Amazing well done!

Thanks. I'm having my 3 shakes today plus some chicken. Instead of the salad i've had some skimmed milk in my tea. Felt weird to be eating again even after only 12 full days on the shakes. I'm not getting weighed again until Sat 9th Aug. I plan to have a dinner of chicken/salad or fish/salad every 2nd or 3rd night depending on how i feel. i actually felt guilty eating and its allowed!

I'm on Step 2, quiet enjoy eating a small meal during day. Weigh in on Friday this week so need to do some exercise!!!x

I'm on Step 2, quiet enjoy eating a small meal during day. Weigh in on Friday this week so need to do some exercise!!!x

Good luck for friday. I need to start exercising myself. Maybe just a little walking to start with. i'm so unfit as haven't done any proper exercise in 2 yrs.

Hi brien well done on your loss so far your doing great. I'm just starting to reading through some threads for inspiration :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi brien, how are you getting on with things?

Hi still plodding along. On day 20. No weigh in this week. Drinking only 2l of water a day. Really struggling for some reason. 1st week drank 4l a day no problem. 2nd week could only manage 3l a day and now having to force myself to drink 2l. Hope everyone else is doing well x

Day 21... periods have arrived 4 days early. Myself and my husband are trying for a baby. Maybe next month! Once my thyroid is regulated I will be put on fertility drugs to help me. Im at my parents all weekend so ive no idea what the scales say. No cheats still doing well. Another 3l drank today.

Every month you have on CD the easier it will hopefully be to get your baby.xx good luck and keep going.xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

How are you all doing? Not long till 9th now for your weigh in, that is the same date as me :)

I no how you feel, I am the same!! Thats why I am forcing myself to get back online as Im so busy at work not really had time and prefer it on my PC rathe rthan my I-Pad at home.

Well done on your WI sorry took me so long to come and say that. You are doing so well. One person I knoew that did it had the SS+ days on a Sat/sunday and treated it like a 5/2 diet. She said it gave her a goal every week and a reward on a sat after she had been weighed in the morning.

Hope you are well,

HG x

Had a sneaky look at the scales this morning and only down 1.6 ibs since the 27th. Not bothered as its a different scales and I have my periods.
Roll on the 9th. Im on day 23. I will have chicken & salad sat night as we are going to stay the night at my sisters. The boys can drink beer, and me and my sister will be on the sparkling water. She isn't drinking either cos of meds.
Meeting a friend after work tomorrow but that will be ok. Will either have water or I might push the boat out and have a green tea ;)

Good work with sticking to it. Time of the month will play havoc with your weight so i definitely wouldn't pay any attention to the scales until it's over. I am starving today. Off to have my first shake of the day.

Back