My car has been stolen

big bear

A bear on a mission!
So upset...had such a bad week. :cry:

It's only a j reg golf but it was parked in private car park & some horrible person has taken it

It was gonna be my baby wagon..

I'm not surprised you are upset. I remember when ours disappeared during the night from outside our house. It was never found. Years later we got a letter about unpaid parking tickets hundred of miles away.

How long did you have the car there? Is there CCTV cameras? what have the police said?

Irene xx

I'd just had it fully serviced & Mot'd it had been parked there a week.

Reported to the police, they said they normally find them..good thing is there is only about £8 petrol in it...

So hopefully the thieves will leave it when the petrol goes.

Hope they leave it in good condition.

It doesn't matter how old your car is, it belongs to you and not them.

Irene xx

Awh BB I do hope you get it back and in one piece.

Theft of anything is so horrid. No one should take what is yours.

xxxx

OH Huney! :hug99: I had my number plates stolen last year and they robbed a store! They did find them in another stolen car, but it really makes you feel vulnerable xxx

Sorry to hear about you car. I can imagine how upsetting it mubst and inconvenient! Really hope that it finds it's way home to you, undamaged.

Q

((hugs to you))

i once was convinced my car had been stolen when i spent 2 hrs looking for it in the mall carpark, i was gutted that someone could do that especially in broad daylight! the officers said it was very common..

however it did then re-appear on the other side of the mall..
i still maintain someone moved it.

yes i am a plonker, anyways, the point is i genuinly thought my car had been stolen and i remember how awful it felt. i only hope its found soon and is returned in good condition, xx

aww poor you big bear - dont get yourself stressed though in your condition girlie.

Nothing you can do about scumbags who think they have the right to take things that are not theres. At least you have morals, they are going to rot in jail when they get their comeuppance.

Im sure the police will track your little car down, and if not, im sure the insurance will get you a replacement. Make sure you contact them if you haven't already - xxx

Sending you a big smile, hug and lots of love xxx

I do feel for you. I had my car stolen once. It turned up again, had been taken by a local well known car thief ....... anyway although I got it back it never felt the same again :-(

Hope you get it back in one piece hun

Thanks everyone, its been reported till police/insurance etc I hoping they won't get far with hardly any petrol

I'm trying 2 chill & relax maybe off to bed soon as shattered way 2 hot x

Sleep well BB.......... and with luck when you wake up in the morning your car will be back with you, unharmed and with a full tank !!

Back