My cc diary

lost 4lbs this week! over the moon about it.

B - branflakes with 100mls skimmed milk, strawberries, grapes, and mullerlight vanilla with chocolate sprinkles and a bit of sweetener - 450.

L - mug shot - 243

D - jacket potato with tuna salad and 30g salad cheese - 400

S - mullerlight - 100

Woohoo 4lbs is great, well done hun! :D are you doing SW now? or still CC x

Tamzy-four pounds is wonderful! I'm so pleased for you, you are steaming ahead now! (I don't think you need to get any stricter!)

well im eating a lot more than i use to, im thinnking my body was bein starved or something lol, also im out most days walking around so maybe that is why. i'm noy even gonna bother writing down todays food as i messed up from breakfast time lol.

how are you today hun? xx

don't beat yourself up, you've done amazing so far xx

hey hun, thanks for your post, im still very much on track even though i havent been on here a lot, my laptop is playing up so i stay away from it sometimes lol.

i was at a party today so i ate what i felt like, still within 2000 though, tomorrow is a new day.

how are you getting on? hope your ok xx

B - cereal and toast with flora light - 500

L - burger, icecream and a sandwich - 900 at most.

D - tuna salad, twirl, 2x mini haribo - 500.....

Every time I look at how much you've lost I get more and more jealous. What I wouldn't give to be at 182 right now!

aww thanks hun, im not expecting it to get any easier for me now as im nearer to goal than before, but your doing so well hun, i bet i'll be here to tell you well done in a few months when you get under the 200s. hope your having a great day xx

Good to hear all is well. I'm not weighing in until Friday, but I think I have lost this week. Diet going well, but I've got a cold and am being lazy.

Back