My cc diary

hey hun, still having computer problems, how are you, how was weigh in? hope rest of your day is still going great xx well after weeks of big losses i've stayed the same but im fine with that, infact im so happy with my size at the moment and considering mainining at 150lbs.

im still on track but having naughty treats aswell. x

Two pounds down, which is great. I have had the laziest day ever, mostly reading, but feel much better, cold wise. Have a good one!

Two pounds down, which is great. I have had the laziest day ever, mostly reading, but feel much better, cold wise. Have a good one!

well done on your loss hun, i no how you feel on the lazy day, hopefully tomorrow will be a more active one. x

B - malted wheaties, tangerine, mullerlight - 400

L - mugshot - 301

D - pizza and chips - about 1000

Last edited:
hi tamzy ... your doing great well done :) xx

b - 2x wholemeal toast *160* cheese spread* 40* hot chocolate *100* mullerlight chocolate sprinkles with a cherry underlayer * 100* - 400

S - tangerine, pear and an apple - free

L - Tuna, lettuce leaves, cucumber, tomato and spring onion with hot sauce - 200

D - white batterd fish with green beans, mixed veg and baby new potatoes with gravy - 500

S - mullerlight - 100

drinks will be sugar free cola and loads of water.

todays total - 1200 and im happy with that xx

Good on you! I had some choc ice cream last night- a really small bowl, hubby has a sore throat, and have been thinking about the rest in the freezer for most of the day. (Geez, what a meaningful life I have!) Good news is that I have thus far resisted it! Weigh in on Friday!

Hope you are having a good day sweet girl! I have some very sad-but probably predictable news about the fate of that chocolate ice cream. Oh well, at least I'm not thinking about it any more!

Good on you! I had some choc ice cream last night- a really small bowl, hubby has a sore throat, and have been thinking about the rest in the freezer for most of the day. (Geez, what a meaningful life I have!) Good news is that I have thus far resisted it! Weigh in on Friday!

thanks hun. well done on you for resisting, i dont think i could have done that. hope your hubby gets better soon. i know you'll have a good loss tomorrow xx

Hope you are having a good day sweet girl! I have some very sad-but probably predictable news about the fate of that chocolate ice cream. Oh well, at least I'm not thinking about it any more!

hey hun, my day is going great thanks, dont worry too much about it, its better not to think about it, im sure your going to have a lovely day today. x

Hi Tamz, hope you are having a good one! We have had a wonderfully sunny day- funny how nine degrees but sunny is so different to nine degrees and raining, isn't it? Weighed in this morning, and STS, no real surprise, given the amount of choc ice cream consumned this week. I don't seem to be able to have sweet foods moderately, I just want to eat until there is no more. You do seem able to just have bits and pieces- is there any secret, do you want more and resist? I am contemplating swearing off sugar!

hello everyone, im here once again.. was in cornwall for over a week and just came back, been losing a lot of weight surprisingly, ive lost my appetite which isnt good. hope everyone is ok.

B - 1 fig roll and a glass of oj- 130

L - oatibix and soya milk, 1 cracker and 1 toast with butter, glass of ribena - 650

D - 500 cals left so i will update.

Hi Tam :D did you have a nice time in Cornwall? how much have you lost? hope your well? glad to see you back! xx

Hi Tam :D did you have a nice time in Cornwall? how much have you lost? hope your well? glad to see you back! xx

hey hun, i had a great time in cornwall, ate a lot of rubbish but im back on track now, i lost 6-8lbs but my weight is fluctuating at the moment. how are you doing? xx

Back