My cc diary

Have you got any ways that you are motivating yourself?

I was thinking of buying a dress that I would like - a nice shorter one, in a smaller size than I am. Then hanging it up in my room so that every time I see it I can motivate myself to eventually get in to it!

Also, I was thinking of writing a list of things that I will be happy to do/more able to do when I am thinner.

well i've bought 7 dresses all in size 12 ( yes 7 dresses) they cost a fortune so i better fit into it haha, i hanged 2 of them on the wall and i honestly want to cry everytime i past them.

i'm a size 16 at the moment, and if i could get to a 12 i'd be so happy, 2 stones to go until i wear my beautiful dresses in summer.

i've also got a book of notes, i wrote down some goals that i want to achieve, such as,

be a size 12 for summer, be able to wear a 2 piece bikini on holiday in august.

be confident with everything i wear and not worry that i look too fat.

be able to go swimming soon haha ( i wish)

What are the things that you would like to achive?

I guess the clothes thing is a big one. I would love to be able to go to Primark and buy all the dresses! I don't like my legs, and so I always stick to dresses which are on the knee or slightly above it - would be great to just be able to buy something without having to worry if it is long enough!

I used to swim loads, and so being confident enough to swim again would be brilliant.

I have the sportiest family ever, and I used to be sporty too, so I would love to get to a size where I feel comfortable running, so I can then get in to sports again. At the moment, I am too embarrased to run outside!

Mainly clothes then I guess... but just a confidence thing too!

That's great to start with, i used to play netball 2 yrs ago before i piled on the weight, but i wish i could play again, hopefully soon.

made a big fry up for everyone this morning and didnt have any!! cant beleive that.

B - 40g alpen and milk - 200

S - Tangerine, grapes and black plum - 100

L - steamed shredded cabbage with onions, chilli pepper, red and green pepper, paprika spring onions and green peas - 100

S - Tangerine, grapes and red plum - 100

D - Grilled Tuna steak, 4 new potatoes, cucumber and lettuce with spring onions and hot sauce. 250

S - 50g no added sugar alpen and milk - 250

i will go for an hrs brisk walk and drink up to 2 litres of water and green tea.

Total calories today - 1000

mmm tuna steak is lovely, i actually eat it a lot during the week especially on the hungry days.

about the BMI, i went to this website and it told me my ideal weight should be between 9st 13 - 12st6 so if i'm at 120 pounds it would be the max amount of weightloss for me, i wouldnt go any further which would mean if i gain a bit of weight i wouldnt worry too much, i better check out my bmi again i dont want to be underweight lol not like thats possible with the way i eat! haha. how are you so far today?

i do sometimes eat the ones in the tin, but the one i had today was the fresh tuna steak, the actual square piece of fish that i bought in morrisons, i just season it and bang it on the george foreman grill for a few minutes on each side and its lovely.

I'm going out tonight so i dont no if i will be 100% but this is what i'm aiming to eat throughout today.

B - no added sugar alpen and milk - 200

S - kiwi, grapes and tangerine. - 124

L - garlic and herb pitta with dairylee light, spring onion, tomato, cucumber and lettuce, a drizzle of honey mustard. - 251

D - at nandos will be, veggie pitta and mix leaf salad - 402

the total should be just under 1000, might have a small bag of pick n mix sweets at the cinema aswell to round it up, i'll do 1 hr of exercise and 2 litres of water.

Just wanted to say your doing really well Tamzy :) well done hun!

Enjoy tonight, you deserve it!

xx

Thanks hun, i'm trying really hard this time to achieve the best!

your doing well yourself, it shows calorie counting really does work !

xx

i agree, i enjoy calorie counting because it can controll what passes through my mouth even if its naughty snacks, but atleast i can have what i want but only in moderation.

on the movie front, i havent got a clue what to watch, i only no that its going to be a late night one, i dont like eating at night times so it will be the best time for me to go out, hopefully i stay on track because when ever i'm out with the bf he feeds me too much, but i wont listen to him because he doesnt want me to be on a diet in the 1st place, ( men being selfish).

i'm going to nandos tonight aswell so hopefully i stick with my bean pitta and salad.

x

Ah see I think I would have to just stay away from Nandos! I usually have the chicken in a pitta - not too bad - but I love their chips, and I have to have mayo with chips!

I have just found an easter egg that I forgot I had! Its only a small one - a Galaxy Chocolate Caramel egg - it looks SO good!

I think I am just going to go and give it to one of my brothers - better out of my way in case I get tempted!

i'm thinking the same as you, i'm sitting here thinking that i shouldnt go, or if i do go i should just have a ceaser salad and a diet coke and leave it at that, maybe it will do me good in the long run.

ps your a strong person, if that was me i'd have eaten the chocolate already!

i think i will just tell them how i want my salad, with no oil ect as i do love my plain salad, as for the bean pitta i might not have that which means my calories today would be pretty low, its ok because on the weekend its gonna be a different story with all the wine and food! lol i no if i deserve to losw 2lbs a week the way i take advantage at the weekends:) but i guess i'm gd 5-6 times a week on average so the good cancels out the bad haha am i kidding myself..

Well, I was thinking.... women are supposed to have 2000cals a day, although I think if it is more than 2500 then you put on weight, under that and you STS or lose. So, technically, even if you had 1800cals a day, you will still lose, just not as fast. So, we are having cals of about 1000-1200 - that is a saving of 800cals a day! So, at the weekends, as long as you don't go really, really crazy, then it should all be OK.

No idea what to have for tea tonight. I have not had breakfast really for the past couple of weeks while I have been off college, but had to have some today and really hate the fact that it means my calories are higher!

Well, I was thinking.... women are supposed to have 2000cals a day, although I think if it is more than 2500 then you put on weight, under that and you STS or lose. So, technically, even if you had 1800cals a day, you will still lose, just not as fast. So, we are having cals of about 1000-1200 - that is a saving of 800cals a day! So, at the weekends, as long as you don't go really, really crazy, then it should all be OK.

No idea what to have for tea tonight. I have not had breakfast really for the past couple of weeks while I have been off college, but had to have some today and really hate the fact that it means my calories are higher!

yea your right about that, the thing about me is i tend to get carried away, if i go over 1500 i get upset and i'm so obsessive about how much calories i eat each day, which in my case can be a let down sometimes.

a few months ago i used to skip brekkie, but i found that when i did that i used to get too hungry even after lunch, so i try and get brekkie in even if its just a cereal bar or something, but it does make me use alot more calories than what would've been intended which gets me a bit confused!!

before i used to have 250cals for brekkie, 250 for lunch, 500 for dinner and 100 for snacks and i found that restrictive lol but now its easy for me to have smaller portions and feel satisfied.

sarah when i dont no what to have for dinner i normally go for beans on toast with a sprinkling of cheese and a few sprigs of spring onion on top or swap the toast for a jacket potato and have it like that, its soooo filling i swear. :)

Back