My cc diary

breakfast was surprisingly very filling, ate that at 12:30 and still not hungry, i had a medium pear, large orange, mullerlight the tiny pots and onion flavoured 10 calorie soup, think i'm going to have fruits for brekkie most of the time now as it doesnt make me crave foods i should'nt really be eating, it filled a hole lol.

i'm off to drink a can of diet coke now for just 1 cal! cant beleive it!

Oo yeah I like having a cold can of diet coke too :D I dont have it all the time though I drink sugar free squash. Hope your well hun x

lol as everyone can see i've been experimenting quite a bit with brekkie, calories and the whole lot. through my experiment i've learnt that when i eat less i drop a few pounds quickly but as soon as i up my calories i gain what i lost plus a whole lot more, so i'm going to try and eat up to about 1500-1700cals as my blood sugar levels are dropping frequently in my sleep, not safe for me as a diabetic, so as of today i'm going to be sensible about my eating habits, i'm going to try and eat lttle and frequent throughout the day then have a larger dinner to keep my blood sugar levels at bay, anyway enough of me rambling heres what i'm planning to eat today.

B - pear, mullerlight mini pots, 10 calorie soup, 100g cherry tomatoes, 30g cucumber - 140

S - alpen light bar, mullerlight mini pot - 121

L - 2x eggs, beans, quorn sausage, wholemeal nimble , mixed salad- 511

S - apple, pear 2x ryvita originals , flora light , alpen light bar - 260

D - tuna salad made with 100g cherry tomatoes, 5 romaine lettuce leaves, spring onions, followed by a large 400g potato with 10g flora light - 488

S - mullerlight before bed - 60
drinks will be diet coke and sugar free squash, i don't drink much so i'm not counting it.

exercise will be an hr's walk
total - 1536cals and 23gfat out of 70g so i havent quite hit the 1700 yet but will try tomorrow.

lol as everyone cn see i've been experimenting quite a bit with brekkie, calories and the whole lol. through my experiment i've learnt that when i eat less i drop a few pounds quickly but as soon as i up my calories i gain what i lost plus a whole lot more, so i'm going to try and eat up to about 1500-1700cals as my blood sugar levels are dropping frequently in my sleep, not safe for me as a diabetic, so as of today i'm going to be sensible about my eating habits, i'm going to try and eat lttle and frequent throughout the day then have a larger dinner to keep my blood sugar levels at bay, anyway enough of me rambling heres what i'm planning to eat for today.

B - pear, mullerlight mini pots, 10 calorie soup, 100g cherry tomatoes, 30g cucumber - 140

S - alpen light bar, mullerlight mini pot - 121

L - 2x eggs, beans, quorn sausage, wholemeal nimble , mixed salad- 511

S - apple, pear 2x ryvita originals , flora light , alpen light bar - 260

D - tuna salad made with 100g cherry tomatoes, 5 romaine lettuce leaves, spring onions, followed by a large 400g potato with 10g flora light - 488

S - mullerlight before bed - 60
drinks will be diet coke and sugar free squash, i don't drink much so i'm not counting it.

exercise will be an hr's walk
total - 1536cals and 23gfat out of 70g so i havent quite hit the 1700 yet but will try tomorrow.

Oo yeah I like having a cold can of diet coke too :D I dont have it all the time though I drink sugar free squash. Hope your well hun x

i'm doing great today thanks, i'm feeling so positive, i woud'nt have gotten this far without you guys here

ps drinking a cold one right now lol
xx

well i'm off for an hr's brisk walk then i'm going to pop down to iceland to pick up a few bits and pieces, might get some frozen meals to replace one of my main meals as the portions are already done out for me as i'm in the battle of trying to shrink my tummy, will be getting some ww frozen desserts aswell.

x

change of plan as i was out

B - pear, apple, mullerlight, 10 cal soup

S - 2x cocopops bar

L - weight watchers mushroom and brocolli wedge melt

D - same as i previously planned

S - mullerlight and possibly some cereal

i'm way under cals today whats going on Tamara?

Woohoo your having good day, well done :D MMM I love the WW desserts, prob have to many! :eek: Xx

yes i am! i'm so exited about this new journey, i feel so healthy... i no i planned to only walk for an hr but i walked for over 2 hrs so i'm really happy about that, will be doing this everyday of the week and see if it helps my weightloss.

think i've finally shrunk my stomach, i had the ww meal and its ever so tiny, then i had a diet coke and i was surprisingly really full, its never happened to me before, normally i'd eat that and think about what i could be eating next haha.

seems like its a good day for everyone!

x

morning everyone, i can't begin to tell you how positive i'm feeling. i found a lot of low calorie foods i can have for brekkie thats also tasty and filling!

B - 10 calorie soup, 100g grilled cherry tomatoes, 165g canned mushroom fried in frylight, 3xquorn sausage, 1 diet coke - 200

L - light ocean crumble, with side salad, spring onion, cherry tomatoes, iceberg lettuce. - 300

s - ww caramel crunch,, tiny bit of slimming world scan bran cake- 200

D - salmon and prawn linguine with salad- 541

S - ww chocolate top dessert - 162

Last edited:
So glad your feeling so positive :D that breakfast is great for 200 calories! shame I hate quorn! good day well done x

thanks hun, i'm not a fan of the quorn stuff but their so low in cals, i swapped 2 of my snack for a ww caramel crunch and i swear its almost better than sex lol. their a pound a pck in tesco!

i've got that in the freezer, ready to try that tomorrow, also a pound in tesco, what a bargain! it looks yummy to me and their great for when you need that little bit more sweetness in your day.

Oh I agree the caramel crunch is gorgeous!! BUT the sticky toffee cheesecake IS better than sex haha!
Xx

How are you today :)

Back