My cc diary

B - cereal, milk, mullerlight, summerfruits.

S - more cereal

L - alpen light, 2 seafood sticks.

S - 10 crackers

d - jacket potato, tuna sweetcorn, chilli sauce and bbq sauce whooops.

s 2 x ww desserts and huge bowl cereal

total is almost 2000 but i did this on pupose to try and boost my weightloss a bit.

All Sounds yummy Tam :) hope it boosts your weight loss roll on WI xx

thanks hun, my aim is to eat about 1250 cals today then go back up to 2000 tomorrow... seems like the scales are moving again.

:D well done....I am going to try and have a low day today ... say 1000-1200 calories cause I had quite a few yesterday and I sooo want to get my 1st mini goal!! 21lbs to go in 9 weeks but it wont be the end of the world If I dont either. Have a nice day hun :)

sounds like a good plan to me, and i'm sure if you continue being good as you are now you will get your 21lbs off by then.

hope you have a fab day x

B - herbalife shake

S - mullerlight and 1 satsuma

L - salad with avacado, tomatoes, lettuce, spring onion, cottage cheese pineapple and 62g salad cheese

S - 1 tomato, salad cheese, options mixed in quark

D - stirfry, tuna in brine, cottage cheese pineapple, bit of salad cheese 2x eggs.

S - pot noodle in a mug

total 1,246

Last edited:
Good day hun sounds lovely! well done... what is that you had for breakfast? x

thanks hun!

i had a herbalife protein shake, not as lush as slimfast ones though, bought the powder about a yr ago when i didnt need to lose weight, i'm just trying to up my protein a bit, think it will help the scales move a bit, i'm going to try and replace one of my main meals with a shake and see how things change.

I've just been reading through all of this for ideas, I'm trying some kind of weird combo of low gi and calorie counting. Trying to stick to 1300 a day although yesterday was 1400. I've been cooking with a lot of lentils and quinoa because they're low cal but VERY filling! And good protein!

I've just been reading through all of this for ideas, I'm trying some kind of weird combo of low gi and calorie counting. Trying to stick to 1300 a day although yesterday was 1400. I've been cooking with a lot of lentils and quinoa because they're low cal but VERY filling! And good protein!

i've never actually tried quinoa but i love lentils, goodluck with calorie counting and low gi.. how are you finding it so far?

quinoa is amazing, it's honestly so filling and just tastes like couscous to me but is so much better for you! And low cal! I'm actually not finding it too bad now that I'm over the hump of wanting SUGARSUGARSUGAR! I couldn't resist weighing myself and I've lost 2 pounds since sunday but that's probably just water...? I'm excited to weigh myself on monday, I'll be thrilled if I've lost even a pound more!

I was thinking about swapping my Lunch for a slim fast shake too but then decided against it, dont think It would work for me I would just end up starving & raiding the fridge LOL x

lol exactly, i felt like i was starving half hr after the shake so i use only brekkie as a meal replacement instead. i'd rather eat a healthy breakfast lol i love food too much.

as of now i'm not going to count the calories in the fruits i eat, i dont see the point right now lol. so far today i've had,

B - an apple, mint tea. 30g branflakes with 200ml skimmed milk, mullerlight poured on top, strawberries, kiwi, grapes, it was so filling. ( taste like icecream)

I count my fruit cos a banana is like 150 grapes and melons are high in cals cos lots of natural sugars in them...but i know what u mean hun and WW & slimming world have free fruits n veg dont they!? or one of them lol! see how your weight loss is with it probs will find its fine :) x

Thanks guys, i was sort of following the slimming world free foods lol, did it last week and it seems to be going alright, i dont eat banana's so thank god for that.

Back