My cc diary

im actually beginning to wonder if maybe i didn't lose weight last week because i wasn't eating enough calories?! i know it sounds mad! haha! but they say when u don't eat enough ur body just clings onto it! we will see anyways! im deffooo not expecting to lose this week but ive had a good time anyways! hehe! I think I know what your answer is going to be! buuut has any1 tried diet pills?? xx

don't think your body would've gone into starvation mode so quickly fingers crossed that it doesnt!

on the diet pill front, i've taken lipo-bind, adios, reductil and xenical ( gp prescribed) hoodia, loads more just forgot some of the names lol they do work up to an extent though?

are you planning on trying any hun?

Well i hope it hasnt ! haha!
Well i have been looking online at a few and just wanted your opinion on them, i thought evryone was going to turn round and tell me they dont work and im being stupid haha!! xx

Well i hope it hasnt ! haha!
Well i have been looking online at a few and just wanted your opinion on them, i thought evryone was going to turn round and tell me they dont work and im being stupid haha!! xx

haha ofcourse not hun! at my biggest i used to have a motto " nothing tried and mentioned, nothing gained" i used to ask alot of question and peoples opinions on how adios worked but in the end i lost about 4lbs in 4 months on it but everyones body reacts differently.. i actually dont no the best one to try though, the hoodia was really good.... theirs another one called acai berry capsules i think you can get that in holland and barret too xx

will be reminding you lol.

well today i'm sort of on a half day detox, drinking loads of h20 and if i feel peckish then 10 calorie soup to the rescue with hot sauce until about 1pm, so my food today is as follows.

B - 250ml water, 10 calorie soup made up with 200ml water and hot pepper sauce - 450ml water and only 10 calories.

L - 500ml water and 10 calorie soup with hot sauce, then 2x wwbread 1 tsp peanut butter, followed by vitality ( asda's own cereal so delicious with the blueberrys in) - 450

s - plum, satsuma, kiwi, green apple, - grapefruit. - 170

D -500 ml water before i eat.
tuna in brine, jacket potato with a tiny bit of butter, hot sauce, tomato, cucumber. 450

S - 10 cal soup x3 whenever i need it, this will also help me up my water intake. then before bed i may have the other half of my grapefruit and i've got a can of cherryade at 65 cal so today seem to be a good day. if i'm peckish i may have another peanut butter sandwich but then that's me pushing my luck as today i'm going pretty much under 1500 but that's ok.

Total for today will 1325 plus loads of water over 2 litres i hope lol.

hope everyone is having a great day, im happy to be back on track.
xx

i used to be the same, but my mum had to force me to drink it so after yrs of being forced i began to love it

1500 is too much for me, i cant see myself going the extra mile.

b - 10 calorie soup, 2x weetabix and milk. - 210

l - fruit salad, mash potato and tuna in brine with gravy. - 400

D - steamed cod with pasta n sauce - 500

yea i'll definately save some of my calories for the weekend. i had about 1200 today which is just the right amount for me, if on some days i have 1500 i wont feel as guilty.

hey everyone, thought i might share this with you. the past few days hasnt been easy, been eating loads of crap, stresing out and yet i weighed this morning and 4lbs is gone, do i really deserve that?

yesterday i went totally off track so i need to update what i ate.

B - 10 calorie soup x2 then 2 weetabix and milk - 220

l - 4pm was fish burger ( bf's fault had no other options!) - 400

S - tuc ( biscuits with cheese inside) i ate about 6 - then 2 sweets 390

D - apple pie, portion of chips with ketchup and mayo , followed by yazoo milkshake - 1200 at a guess.

and a lot of work out! hopefully thats cancelling out the bad.

so today i'm planning to have,

b - 10 calorie soup x2 if i need to - 20

S - 2x ww bread and 1tsp peanut butter - 140

L - savoury rice, cod, veggies - 400

S - 10 cal soup - 10

D - will be updated but it will total to something like 400 cals.

S - we all no its the 10 cal soup lol and 6x tuc biscuits - 382

total 1352 which is more than enough for me plus loads of water, dont want to ruin my weight change by over eating now.

You are obviously still doing something right if you lost 4lbs and you do totally deserve it!

Sounds like you are getting addicted to those 10cal soups! I need to get some!

I think the best way to lose weight and keep it off is probably to have off days - if you spent every day being absolutely perfect, never eating over your cals, then you will break at some point and ruin the whole thing.

You are obviously still doing something right if you lost 4lbs and you do totally deserve it!

Sounds like you are getting addicted to those 10cal soups! I need to get some!

I think the best way to lose weight and keep it off is probably to have off days - if you spent every day being absolutely perfect, never eating over your cals, then you will break at some point and ruin the whole thing.

sarah the 10 cal soup are lovely and so filling ( so low in cals) i think i could have it on its own for a meal, i am very addicted to them, i've only ever seen them in morrisions though, quite difficult for me to get them sometimes as i live closer to asda, but when i do pop to morrisons i get quite a few sachets to last me about 2 weeks.

your so right about the off days, i think if i didnt give myself litte treats here and their i would've cracked ages ago, this is why i decided that calorie counting was the best for me, counting fat was getting a little bit frustrated for me even though now i'm still not eating that much fat in my diet.... if i carry on with what i'm doing i'm sure i'll get to goal in no time.

xx

new start once more.

B - 2x fried egg ( in spray oil) 2x ww bread, 10 cal soup - 250

s - apple - 70

L - homemade lentil and vegetable soup with 2x ww bread toasted with a little butter - 200

s - a few grapes and half a grapefruit and my fav soup lol - 100

D - instant noodles, 2 x fish fingers, 2x ww bread. 439

S - lentil and veg soup - 100

plenty of water today as no exercise will be done.

total cals = 1,159

been on track last week the scales showed me a loss but yesterday i weighed AND I STS THIS WEEK,

B - PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH, WEETA BIX AND MILK.

L - MORE P BUTTER SANDWICH

D - SAME AS BREKKIE AND LUNCH LOL PLUS 10 CAL SOUP

STILL UNDER DAILY ALLOWANCE X

STS is better than putting on!

Peanut butter is so yummy.... whcih one do you have? The one in our cupboard seems pretty calorific. x

yea i'm happy i didnt put on instead.

i use asda's own make smooth peanut butter, its about 95 calories for 1 table spoon but that is too much so i have a tsp instead

Last edited:
Back