My cc diary

B - 2x weetabix with cherry mullerlight poured on top with a little sweetener.- 259

S - 10 calorie soup - 10

L - 2x eggs, half a can beans, 1/2 plaintain and 2x ww bread - 489

D - 1 asda instant noodle pack made into a stirfry with onions, seasonings, mixed veg and 2 scrambled eggs. - 500

S - smooth rasberry and cranberry mullerlight - 102

total today is 1350 plus loads of water, i will go by the menu, i must go by the menu xx

i've been really trying hard the past few days. my birthday is on sunday but the bf is treating me all weekend how lucky am i? will be spending 3 nights in the hilton and i'm sure i will be eating out lots and lots. i'll try not to go over 2000 A day but i hope i'm not kidding myself.

anyway today i was ill all day, felt nauseous, it was horrible.

b - 2x wholemeal bread ( 156) 2x small eggs ( 130)

l- 2x wholemeal bread ( 156) 2tbs peanut butter(190) and 1 ginger nut biscuit (60), 1 1/2 packet instant noodle ( 450)

d - 3 slices yam ( 200) salted fish and cabbage, 1 cooked dumpling ( 80)

drinks - grapefruit squash, exotic fruit juice, lemonade. 80
burnt loads of cals walking
total= 1502

thanks hun i had the most wonderful time, and i managed 1lb of this week haha dont no how that happened, must be a guardian angel watching over me.

the bf proposed to me yesterday after 6 yrs of being together, he was shaking, thought he was gonna pass out ( not to mention me) lol. i said yes!

i ate the most calorific foods, i cant imagine how i lost a pound, i ate like a pig, i mean i was realy stuffing my face food after food and i didnt stop, i just hope i can really kick myself back on track starting today.... cant beleive i'm finally 21 now.

food for today will be.

B - beef flavour 10 cal soup, 50g porrige oats made up with water and 100ml sweetened soya milk and loads of granulated sweetener. - 250

s - 100g large grapes and 1 medium apple.- 130

L - warbuttons white bread roll, 2x quorn sausage, half tin baked beans fried in onion. - 355

s - muller light - 100

D - tilapia, 100g pasta, gravy - 600

i'm aiming for 2l of water as i havent been drinking enough.

total calories today is 1435 if i can religiously stick with this i will be so happy.

Last edited:
Thanks hun, you're right this will give me the extra motivation.

as for the wedding we havent really started to talk about things yet but i would probably take a a wild guess and say about a yr and a half atleast just to be on the safe side, i hope it wont stress me lol.

but as for dieting, i want to acheive a size 10-12 dress atleast haha if i try hard enough.

hope your having a nice day hun, i can see that you've been trying so hard!

x

went to a noodle bar and had sweet and sour king prawns, egg fried rice and 4 mini samosas. today is a total let down, starting again tomorrow.

(edited)it turns out i only ate 1000 cals so i will carry on as normal for today with the 500 i got left.

D - jacket potato, cottage cheese and pineapple and baked beans. - 350

S - hot choc with wipped cream and a sprite - 200

Last edited:
thats why i love cal counting so much.. it helps me out a lot!

as of tomorrow i'll be back onto 1200 cals a day for 2 weeks then 1400 then back down to 1200 again, i've got a note pad with the foods i will be eating for the next 2 days as i dont want to plan for the whole week as i can tend to stray away from what i already written down.

goodluck to me lol

so today is the day where i will start eating 1200 and i see this as a good challenge for me, so far i've planned to eat,

B - crunchy nut cornflakes and skimmed milk, 1 alpen bar - 269

s - 2x ryvita, 1 dairylee triangle - 94

l - large tortilla wrap with 1x dairylee light triangle,1 x cheese slice, 1 large tomato, little onion and 1 fried egg - 418

D - 300g potato, 210g baked beans, 2x dairylee triangles, 1 quorn sausage - 443

total = 1224, not too bad i hope.

thanks!

i'm using a turkish one called happy mek, never used it before but it comes in at 200 calories and its a really huge one.

just had my dinner, it was rather delish... i had a huge jacket potato with baked beans fried in onion and hot sauce with cottage cheese and pineapple on top..... lurrvly x

i dont no what happened to me yesterday but i felt really hungry towards bedtime so i'm upping to 1400.

B - slimfast shake - 200

S - 2x ryvita with 1 dairylee triangle - 91

L - another shake - 200

S - 3x francais toast with dairylee - 120

D - large tortilla wrap, fried egg, 2x cheese and hot sauce, then after indomie instant noodles. 738

s - apple - 80

roughly 1400 cals today including diet drinks.

Just found your journal *doh* LOL :D your doing really well!
Happy belated Birthday! and huge congrats on the preposal :D I have been engaged for 4 years now but refuse to get married this fat so thats another motivation for me :) I would LOVE to be a size 14-16 in my wedding dress!! we can do it :D X

Just found your journal *doh* LOL :D your doing really well!
Happy belated Birthday! and huge congrats on the preposal :D I have been engaged for 4 years now but refuse to get married this fat so thats another motivation for me :) I would LOVE to be a size 14-16 in my wedding dress!! we can do it :D X

Thanks hun, i'm really exited about losing all this weight and i refuse to get maried if i'm not slim in my dress lol.

we can definately do this! and you will be fitting into the size dress that you want because your doing very well hun.

this makes it double the motivation for us.

hope your day goes well

:) xx

on a low day today to make up for yesterdays riot, i'm not trying to starve myself i will be eating more tomorrow.

B - pear, satsuma, 10 calorie soup - 116

L - 2x small boiled egg, 2 x plum tomatoes, spring onion - 136

D - 100g mixed leaf salad,rommaine lettuce, plum tomato, 1 can tuna flakes in brine spring onion and hot sauce - 162

S - mullerlight chocolate sprinkles small pot - 60

S - soup - 10

total - 504

Hi girls I used to count calories and i used to use www.myfitnesspal.com it is excellent good luck with your journeys :D

aiming or another lowish day then back to normal tomorrow.

B - pear, orange, mullerlight tiny pots and 10 calorie soup - 180

S - wholemeal nimble x2, cheese slice. cucumber, tomato, sprimg onion, hotsauce - 150

L -1 pk instant curry noodles - 320

D - jacket potato, beans, cheese, salad - 400

total 1050

Back