My cc diary

Hey Tam, how are you? your doing well x

Hey Tam, how are you? your doing well x

thanks hunni, i'm doing great, took my 4 month old neice today for a long stroll, chilled out in the park for a couple of hours and walked all the way home, seems like its gonna be an early night for me lol i'm well tired.

how are you hun?

Sounds lovely! glad you enjoyed your day :) I am ok thanks, tired too after my 2 hour walk x

hello hun, hope your ok today.

yester was a total disaster, started off good ended with a bang... i drak far too much alcohol and it wasnt even planned.

so yesterday

B - 3x white toast, spaghetti in tomato sauce and mushrooms - 450

S - lucozade - 300

D - 1 large pack of waffles burger chips. ketchup mayonaise and chilli sauce

S - half pack of mikados, little bottles of jack daniel and a whole lot more.

today is planned to be,

B - protein shake

S - 1 slice toast and butter - 100

L - protein shake - 200

S - 2x wicked white hot choc and 2x 10 cal soup

D - 4 fish fingers and 2 linda mccartney veggie burgers with a little mash steamed veg and gravy - 650 ish

total 1350 hopefully with all this hangover x

lol i'm suffering with a headache and i'm struggling to stay awake, i'm surprisingly not feeling so hungry like i normall do though, hope it stays that way infact.

i drank a protein shake for brekkie and still not hungry even though i'm not in the eating mood.

thanks for your post hun, how are you today? xx

feeling much better now thanks... sort of starving now......... cant wait for dinner, i'm just trying to wait until 6, then i will watch eastenders at 8pm then bed shortly after lol... i wont give in today i gave it my best shot and i wont mess it up.

hope your having a good day x

Errghh hangovers dont miss them haha! hope your feeling better now hun....you have done well dealing with the diet with a hangover...all I used to do is eat eat eat lol sounds like a good day x

thanks hun, trust me i'm really struggling at the mo but i'm still going strong lol, my plan is to stay up until eastenders is finished. going prepare dinner in a moment lol looking forward to it very much x

hello hun, i'm feeling better today thanks.. except for the fact that i pigged out on chocolates i mean loads of them and fattening sandwiches .. i ate 1700 cals already.. hoping for a better day tomorrow.

how you gettin on today?

x

ok, so i messed up today.. feeling stressed out about things thats why, i feel i'm trying too hard to lose to weight and i cant move from 200, one week he scales says i've lost a few pounds then the next week i head right back to 200, whats going on? i think im going to change my scales and see if thats the problem because my clothes feel so loose on me... i feel really upset right now simply because i ate wayyy over my calorie allowance and its not dinner time yet and to make it even worse " i'm starving".

i'm starting again tomorrow and i'm doing a count down until summer, i will be aiming for 2lbs a week which wont push my luck too much lol .

hope everyone is ok today xx

aw love, that sucks. Don't let it get you down though, we're all going to have off days aren't we? You can do it, don't punish yourself xx

Aww hun, sorry to hear that you are feeling down. Don't worry about today, just concerntrate on tomorrow now, otherwise you'll keep feeling low, and it will make you eat more.

Stay positive, look how good you've done already!

Carol x

ok, so i messed up today.. feeling stressed out about things thats why, i feel i'm trying too hard to lose to weight and i cant move from 200, one week he scales says i've lost a few pounds then the next week i head right back to 200, whats going on? i think im going to change my scales and see if thats the problem because my clothes feel so loose on me... i feel really upset right now simply because i ate wayyy over my calorie allowance and its not dinner time yet and to make it even worse " i'm starving".

i'm starting again tomorrow and i'm doing a count down until summer, i will be aiming for 2lbs a week which wont push my luck too much lol .

hope everyone is ok today xx

Aww its so hard sometimes isnt it :( hope your feeling better? I had a day like that yesterday...so hungry! must be frustrating not seeing the scales going down...if yur clothes are loose, maybe your loosing inches and not pounds? but keep at it and the scales WILL go down :)
2lbs a week sounds good you can do it xx

oh honey. perhaps your trying a little too hard. go easy on yourself. Don't beat yourself up. Get straight back on track. You know you can do it, just look how far you have come.

x:)

thanks for your kind comments guys, it really means a lot to me. feels like i'm still struggling especially in the evenings but i went food shopping today and bought loads of fruits and veg for me to snack on so i got no excuse to mess up unless i do that purposely.

back on 100% starting tomorrow so i will be doing my food diary, cant be missing anymore days.

xx

Good luck. Yep thats when it gets hard for me to when me and OH are relaxing on an evening I feel like snacking, we need to do a shop and stock up on healthy snacks fruit n veg :) x

Back