My cc diary

thanks hun, i feel the same way when i'm with my bf, he seems to eat more when i'm around him and he literally feeds the food to me as if i'm a baby lol so i'm very brave when i do refuse.

so today so far.

B - 28g oats and 125ml milk, satsuma, pear and 14g cheese.

S - ww bannofee dessert

just had quorn peppered steak slices on 1 brown bread

L - bachelors super noodles, chocolate brownie dessert.

D - baby new potato, 4 fish fingers, mix veg, 125g stirfry mix and gravy.

S - mullerlight and satsuma

total for today 1498

Last edited:
How frustrating for you, not to be seeing the results on the scales! Good on you for keeping on going! One thing is absolutely for sure, the scales will drop if you keep it up, although it might take longer than you like.
Two years ago I got to within five pounds of my goal weight, and then got frustrated when nothing happened for months. Then I shot myself in the foot, metaphorically speaking, and went back to my bad old habits. I put on 22 pounds since then. If I could turn back time!
Keep it up sweet girl, it will work!

How frustrating for you, not to be seeing the results on the scales! Good on you for keeping on going! One thing is absolutely for sure, the scales will drop if you keep it up, although it might take longer than you like.
Two years ago I got to within five pounds of my goal weight, and then got frustrated when nothing happened for months. Then I shot myself in the foot, metaphorically speaking, and went back to my bad old habits. I put on 22 pounds since then. If I could turn back time!
Keep it up sweet girl, it will work!

aaw thanks hun, your post really means a lot to me because i'm trying so hard and i cant see the scales movin downwards, i feel like giving sometimes and jus eat anything i like, but if i do that then i wont be doing myself any favours.

i will take your advise and carry on, i'm sure one day the scales will move lol.

i'm going to weigh myself monthly if i can, think it will stop me from stressing.

how are you? xx

food planned for today is.

B - 28g oats with mullerlight and a few strawberries then after a side of mushroom onions and baked beans fried in frylight and seasoned really spicy with a tiny bit of grated salad cheese on top - 400

l - supernoodles and 2x scrambled egg and a tomato - 334

S - ww banoffee dessert - 164 i think

D - stirfry, tuna in brine, 100g pasta with 10g butter mixed in and salad - 500

S mullerlight - 100

so i'm under 1500 by guess

I'm meant to be weighing in fortnightly, but this morning I snuck on to the scales. It indicated a gain of two pounds- water weight, I know, but I was seeking a loss of course, and it put me in a mood for the first hour of my day.

Tamzy- do as I say, and not as I do. (Although I have been good all day. Just not much fun) Good luck darling!

Your menu sounds lovely, good luck x

I'm meant to be weighing in fortnightly, but this morning I snuck on to the scales. It indicated a gain of two pounds- water weight, I know, but I was seeking a loss of course, and it put me in a mood for the first hour of my day.

Tamzy- do as I say, and not as I do. (Although I have been good all day. Just not much fun) Good luck darling!

thanks hun and don't worry too much about the gain, water weight goes very quickly hun... and trust me i will do as you say, i want to get slim so badly. xx

Lol I do that too where as before I used to inhale my food lmao!
Hope you have had a good day :) xx

lol same here, i ate so fast that i was thinking " where did all my food go"

my day went alright, today i'll be in the park all day as its sports day at the church other churches are gonna be competing against our church.... cant wait to show them what i've got in netball lol xx

How did the netball go? I work with a lady that plays competition, and she is always showing off terrific bruises substained during matches. I haven't played since school- the penny finally dropped about why I was always put in wing defence- I wasn't very good!

How did the netball go? I work with a lady that plays competition, and she is always showing off terrific bruises substained during matches. I haven't played since school- the penny finally dropped about why I was always put in wing defence- I wasn't very good!

was really good thanks, this makes the 1st time that my team didnt win but we tried our best, it was a lovely workout.

i've never ever played in the wing but it seelms pretty stressful over their lol, i hate defending.

it was quite funny because i'm really tall at 5"10 but the other players were over 6" and they were trying to intimidate me but i'm a tough cookie to eat lol

hope you had a good daY XX

Hi Tamzy

I haven't been around for a few days - hope you are OK! Don't give in - those pounds will soon drop off! x

Thanks sarah, i'm doing fine otherwise, think i'm going to cut down on my portion sizes and see if that changes anything.

i've heard in the past from other people that after they lost their 1st 3-4stones they hit this long plateau that lasted 6 months and no matter what they did the scales didnt change, so hopefully if i carry on eating healthily the scales will start to move.

how are you coping hun?
xxx

yeah, i've thought about giving the doctors a try this week bevause i'm really frustrated now. x

today so far

B - 45g malted wheaties, milk and mullerlight mixed in with a few slices of strrawberry's, then after a few slices of watermelon. - 300

l - 2x thick allison bread toasted with 30g philly light and hot sauce on top and a packet of supernoodles - 441

s - tiny portion of chips with burger sauce - 50?

D - 4x fish fingers, 300g new potatoes, gravy, salad and a bit of mayonaise. 400.

S - lots of water melon.

still under 1400

Last edited:
Hey Tam, your doing fab, really hope you see the scales move asap! really hope I dont hit the 4 stone plateu or I will :cry:
lol xx

Back