My cc diary

thnanks hun, i really do hope the scales move for me, and dont worry about the plateau now lol even though it can drive anyone crazy .

how are you doing today hunnie?

Hi Tamzy,

It sounds like you are doing really well. When will you next weigh in? How long have you been sitting at the same weight? Do you reckon you will see a dr?

Hope the rest of your day is good!

Hi Tamzy,

It sounds like you are doing really well. When will you next weigh in? How long have you been sitting at the same weight? Do you reckon you will see a dr?

Hope the rest of your day is good!

thanks hun i'm really trying. my weigh in was today and i sts once again so i dont no whats going on, gonna change my scales or go to boots and weigh in.

i'm going to make an appointment to see my gp this week and have a talk with them.

how is your day going so far.

Today so far,

B - 80g malted wheat 250ml skimmed milk and a big slice of water melon. - 400

L - 30g rice crispies and milk , 2x satsuma. - 180

D - veggie omlette with a side of mushrooms an beans fried up in onions and peppers, cheese sprinkled on top with hot sauce, 1 slice bread - 500

so total 1,230.. and 1280 if i have the pineaple.

S - might have half a can of pineapples but i'm not that hungry so we'll see.

Last edited:
thanks hun, i'm feeling really positive today, still feel full from breakfast which is strange lol. think i'm going to start having a large breakfast, medium lunch then a small dinner and see how i get on, that way i can burn off the most calories before bedtime.

i'm off to the baby clinic with my neice, she's getting her last jab until she's a year old, my sister cant stand to watch her daughter get injected and she's making me go instead even though i'm going to feel guilty aswell, but i'm going to take her then take her for a long stroll afterwards to burn off some calories lol

how are you today hun, how are you getting on?

:D Hello hope you don't mind me butting in hun
just started reading through everyone's diary trying to get ideas etc.
Very well done on your losses so far and poo to hitting a plateau its really horrible when that happens
this is just an idea but have you tried alternating your calorie allowance as in one day going to 1000 next to 1800 back to 1000 then 1400 and so on
so that your weekly total would still be the same
but it might help to give your metabolism a bit of a shock :D

Hi Tamzy,

Diet wise I had an ok day, but I haven't done any excercise- I meant too, but then I slacked off in front of the television, which won't do me any good! It is freezing cold here, our maximum was ten degrees today, I know I must have more discipline, but it's hard some days!

:D Hello hope you don't mind me butting in hun
just started reading through everyone's diary trying to get ideas etc.
Very well done on your losses so far and poo to hitting a plateau its really horrible when that happens
this is just an idea but have you tried alternating your calorie allowance as in one day going to 1000 next to 1800 back to 1000 then 1400 and so on
so that your weekly total would still be the same
but it might help to give your metabolism a bit of a shock :D

thanks hun, its really nice that you've read my diary. its really frustration stickin to a diet plan and the scale doesnt move.

your idea looks really helpful, i will definatelt try it out starting today to get things moving more quicker.

i've tried the judd diet a few months ago where i was living on 500cals every other day then 2000 on the other and it really did help.

think today i'll have 1800, i really wont complain lol thats more food to eat.

xx

Hi Tamzy,

Diet wise I had an ok day, but I haven't done any excercise- I meant too, but then I slacked off in front of the television, which won't do me any good! It is freezing cold here, our maximum was ten degrees today, I know I must have more discipline, but it's hard some days!

i no how you feel on the exercise front, most days i do little and other days i walk for london lol. i went for an hour long walk today and i feel great but exercise makes me very hungry. if you feel like relaxing today then do it, after all we've reduced our calories to a minimum already lol, thats what i say!

xx

I think Kally's idea is a great idea, I bet that'd work!

I know someone on the Ww section who did the same sort of thing with there points allowance
and it got them moving again
So I've ear marked it should the need arise with me
I shall watching to see if it does help you
good luck for the week and fingers crossed for a loss

Yep that sounds like a good idea hun....will do that myself if my weight loss slows :D
Hope you have had a good day x

hello everyone, well heres my menu today.

B - 30g branflakes with mullerlight chocolate sprinkles and a few strawberries and pineapple. after i will have 2x nimble bread with a scraping of dairylee and reduced sugar jam. - 400

L - garlic and herb pitta bread with dairylee, tomato,spring onion,salad leaves and 1 fried egg, mayonaise and hot sauce.... then after lemon cheesecake mullerlight with a few strawberries,cherries and pineapple. - 500

D - chicken flavoured supernoodles.174

S - mushrooms and baked beans fried up in onions and peppers with 2x nimble bread - 327

total 1,401 plus exercise.

Back