My cc diary

Aww Tamzy never mind, have the day off and start again tomorrow *hugs* its an awful feeling and so frustrating when you really want to eat something you feel like you cant have :( like cake! I alwaysss want chocolate cake!!! yummmm lol. Dont give in though and you will be fine :) xxx

aww thanks hun, i've eaten 1500 cals so far not too bad comparing to my previous beinges, i really feel so bad about it, i no i shoudnt be doing it but i am. think i'll have a prawn stirfry for dinner which is about 100 cals somy daily total should be around 1600 as im not that hungry anymore. tomorrow i'm going to try and stick to 500 cals then 1800 on the other day just like juddering and see how i get on for the rest of the week.

hope your having a great day xx

Thats not bad at all hun :D I had 1600 calories yesterday and felt bad but if you think about it its really not that much! I have had 700 calories today and thats all I plan on having...may as well make the most of having a low day while I am not feeling very hungry! lets just hope I can not eat anything else lol! lost 2lbs this week :)

yea your right its not that bad but i felt very negative since i woke up this morning and felt as if i wanted to eat all the food in the house, its so good for you not to feel hungry isnt it, wish that could happen to me lol x

It does not happen to me ever so I am grabbing it with both hands :D haha x

yesterday i was with the bf and well i had about 4 slices of pizza, and before that i had cereal for brekkie so i would say i was under 1500 by far lol.

well today is a little bit weird i had dinner for breakfast.

B - steamed fish, coconut rice and kidney beans and salad, ( lush) 600 at most and i no i will be full all day.

L - picked on a piece of cheese and some oven chips - 300 to be on safe side.

D - jacket potato, beans , cheese and colslaw. 600 to be safe as i ate loads of cheese. i even left half my dinner as i felt full up, what a surprise!

S - chocolate chip muffin 2x baby's biscuites and a caprisun drink..... arrhhhhhhhh!

i keep messing up and i was doing so well, i even went for 2 long walks today.

Last edited:
i'm still at a standstill with my weightloss, feeling very negative about everything, i keep eating crap the past 2 days even though i dont need to, to be honest i tried so hard and my weight wont move, i dont want to lower my calories any more as my blood sugar levels would drop too low and i dont wanna pass out in my sleep.

i'm going to try slimming world while calorie counting and see if i can get some help their, if that doesnt work for me then i'm going to try total food replacement to shift my final 50-80Lbs and see how i get on. i'm so miserable everyday, i feel like a damn beach whale, i will never do this to myself again so i need to do this and turn my life around, everyone is tired of me complaining that i'm fat especially my bf, i think i made him upset when i kept looking at myself in the mirror and i said i hated looking at myself and he looked really upset and just left the room, i can see where i'm frustrating myself and everyone around me.

sorry for going on about this but i'm just fed up now, i feel like i'm giving this diet my all and its not good enough so as of tomorrow i'm going to incorporate the sw rule and see if that changes anything.

hope everyone's having a good day xx

thanks sarah, i've tried xenical before ( the higher dose of alli) but it made me nauseous all the time so i stopped taking them. i think what i need to do now is start counting fat aswel as calories and see, i'm really at my wits end now. i did pop to the doctors yesterday and my doctor told me that this is totally normal, he said it was because i lost the weight quite quickly before and that may be the reason, he said i should try something drastic like 1000-1200 calories for a few weeks, but the problem is if i go that low i find that when i'm sleeping by blood sugar levels go too low and i get close to passing out, but i will try it and see how i get on. x

Oh Tam :( sorry your feeling low *hugs* it must be very disheartening for you...I cant understand how your not loosing either! I really hope you find slimmimg world works out for you, and yeah it might be a good idea to count the fat content too!? you will get there xxx

thanks hun, i'm just going to be strong about it and get on with it. i'll post my food on here everyday even if i've failed i'm sure it will help me.

xx

hey hun, well yesterday didnt go too bad, i managed to pick myself up and get on with it, everyday seems like a struggle to me now but i wont let that get in the way.

how are you getting on? xx

food for today

b - 28g branflakes, blueberries, grapes,100m skimmed milk and a strawberry cheesecake mullerlight light minxed in - 220 ( hex a & hex b plus 2 syns i think lol) the rest is superfree.

S - nectarine, satsuma, grapes and blueberries ( superfree)

L - 2x chocolate sandwiches - 300 durrrr whats wrong with me!

homemade potato salad made with boiled eggs( free) baby new potatoes (free), spring onions, cherry tomatoes, (superfree) bit of extra light salad cream syns and mayo. ( 4 syns) and about 350 cals.

D - cheesy mugshot 301, golden oat bake, 204, baby rusk 70, satsuma 30

overall i did better than yesterday.

had a great day today i ate absolutely loads of food but i had about a half of each item that's stated below except the crisps as im feeling really deprived today lol

b - malted wheaties and milk, satsuma and a few grapes - 100

S - choco sandwich, crisp, mugshot, quorn beef peppered steak sandwich with philly and hot sauce. 750

S - cheese puffs x2 - 200

D - homemade egg fried rice, this was so lush, onion rings, mullerlight and 3x mini milk. 700

under 2000 today... i was out today and when i got in i was so hungry so i grabbed and grabbed until i couldnt grab anymore but i dont mind, this will either get my plateau moving in the right direction or the wrong one, either way i want my weight to move lol.

Last edited:
so today i'm a bit more planned than yesterday.

B - 30g malted wheaties with 100mls skimmed milk grapes,blueberries and mullerlight chocolate sprinkles mixed in with a few tsp sweeteners , the after 2x satsuma- 374

L - wrap with 30g philly, cucumber, tomato, spring onions and pepper sauce and light mayo, 1 packet of cheesy mugshot, then after 100g grapes and a mini milk - 688

s -

Hi Tamzy,

I share your pain with the non moving scales, and really commend you for remaining so committed, with seemingly little reward. One of my main problems is that I have gotten so frustrated after a week or fortnight of "perfect" eating, (and no movement), that I will lapse in to a day or so of really imperfect eating. (Repeat cycle endlessly) It's got me really down!
Recently I've been trying to convince my sister to believe that she can stop smoking for good. (She has failed many times, and thinks she is inherently "flawed" in this respect) I keep telling her that she has to believe she can-otherwise she won't/can't.
I have become so used to failing at weight loss, that now I need to believe in myself too.
What I've decided to do is keep eating sensibly- aiming at a maximum of 1500 cals a day, and to really up my excercise. I'm aiming to walk, on the treadmill, 200km per month. I know that the cals burnt display on the treadmill isn't really accurate, but this indicates that I am burning 100 cals per two km. So, if I can do 200km, (and this is about right), I'll burn an extra 10 000 cals a month, which has to result in some loss. (Otherwise my body is really, really unique!)
I started walking four days ago. I'm normally fairly fit, but haven't done very much for the last couple of months, (really due to frustration about my weight, which is silly), but to do the distance I'll have to spend more than an hour on average a day doing a quick trot. I'll let you know how I get on.
Hope you have a good one!

thanks hun, it really gets frustrating, goodluck to you with your exercise, sounds like a great idea x

food for today so far will be

B - 45g malted wheaties, 100ml milk, mullerlight grapes and blueberris and sweeteners with 1 satsuma - 350

S - mini milk - 30

i'm going out now and when i get back i'll be having.

L - roast chicken flavour mug shot *204* large wrap with 30g philly with chives and salad with a few slices of quorn peppered beef - 277 which will take me up to a total of 891.

D - will be about 400... will update later

Last edited:
Back