My cc diary

hows it going tamzy? x

hey hun, everythings going great.

stepped ont he scales this morning and wait for it...... lost 10lbs!! finally lol

thank you so much guys, your support and encouragement made me stick to it and i'm so happy right now, after all these months of trying lol

i'm not going to expect any loss next week lol so i'm gonna weigh in on the oter week and see how i get on.

B - 30g cornflakes and milk - 150

S - few picks of dry cornflakes - 100

L - 2x wraps with cheese and salad - 700 at most.

S -4x ice lollies - 100

D - large white crusty roll with cheese and a fry egg and a bit of ketchup at the cafe. 500?

Snack will br nougat - 170 and 2x pink wafers - 270.

giving myself a little break today but not off track.

10 lbs wow!! congrats! :D what plan have u been following SW or CC?? xx

10 lbs wow!! congrats! :D what plan have u been following SW or CC?? xx

thanks hun, lol i've been following both cc and slimming world, ate loads of junk the next day then mixed up the plan again, i dunno lol maybe thats what shocked my body into losing 10lbs. as of tomorrow its 1400 per day or less for me. hope your day is goin great hun xx

Hi Tamzy, was reading thru ur diary and feeling every inch of the pain of not losing when trying so hard but as soon as I seen ur result for today I had a huge smile for you!! That is fantastic and a great boost to keep you going to goal!!

Well done....xxx

10?! You beauty!! Well done!!!

thank guys! i still cant beleive it xx

B - egg and cheese roll in the cafe - 500?

S - mixed nuts - about 350 wow not having these again.

L - large punnet of grapes and cereal- 400

D - creamy cheese mugshot - 200

S - plum, grapes, satsuma. 100

good morning everyone.

B- 60g bran flakes - 200
200ml milk- 70
15g philly light - 23
crisp - 170
2x reduced sugar rusk - 140

total so far 603

l - will be grapes( free), mugshot (301)and a wrap with philly and salad (230)
total ( 531)

D - 200g jersey royal potatoes ( 140), stir fry prawns ( 200) with stir fry veg (free), salad(free) and gravy (25)- 385

total would be about 1519 plus i did 30 minutes walking today.

Hi Tamzy,

I am holding on to your ten pounds, being inspired. Treadmill total=70km. I'll weigh myself after 100km, let you know, and then start the next 100. Have a good one!

Back