my cc diary!

4675760798_6f3903ec9b.jpg

That was my dinner today, roasted broccoli and potato soup with chickpea croutons! yum!

am i invited to dinner because that looks lovely.

ha, of course tamzy! whenever you want!

Carol I weighed in this morning, only a 2lb loss this week, still happy and keep thinking that if I do the same this week, that's half a stone gone! I baked the chickpeas in the oven for about 20 minutes with a mix of garlic, paprika, soy sauce and some wholegrain mustard. same again for lunch today! (ps, well done on your loss, 12lbs!! amazing!!)

Thanks lovely!

I've been craving cake BIGTIME today, I don't know why, so I scoured the cookbooks in the bookshop and found this lo-cal recipe for 'light pecan pie'. They're only tiny, but 127cal each! So I had one and feel much better with no guilt, AND still on track to hit 1350 today!

4678155331_bcd07ee4c3.jpg

Thanks lovely!

I've been craving cake BIGTIME today, I don't know why, so I scoured the cookbooks in the bookshop and found this lo-cal recipe for 'light pecan pie'. They're only tiny, but 127cal each! So I had one and feel much better with no guilt, AND still on track to hit 1350 today!

4678155331_bcd07ee4c3.jpg
those look lush!

ha, thanks, I tried very hard to only have one, I've put the other 2 into a cake tin for when I'm next having a craving! You and me started around the same weight it looks like, I can't wait to get to 200 like you have, you're an inspiration!

ha, thanks, I tried very hard to only have one, I've put the other 2 into a cake tin for when I'm next having a craving! You and me started around the same weight it looks like, I can't wait to get to 200 like you have, you're an inspiration!

aaw thanks hun! it means a lot to me when i get lovely comments like these. you will get to 200lbs in no time, i seem to be stuck on 200 though.. think its a bit of a plateau going on here, scales are moving up and down each week so i'm trying to replace 2 of my main meals with a protein shake in hope to get things moving.

and youve got good will power because if that was me i dont think i could've put away any of the cakes away lol..... your going to come across alot of these little situations in your journey so its a good thing that your being honest with yourself already.

x

how long did it take you to lose the 28lb? I honestly can't remember the last time I weighed less than about 210, if I can get to 200 I'll be screaming from the rooftops! I set 160 as my goal because it seems realistic but I'd actually much prefer something like 120! But if I think about that, as a weight loss of like, 100lbs, it's too scary to even consider.

Having taken my before picture is enough to stop me reaching for the extra cakes, and the My fitness pal app goes red when you have had too many calories and I don't want that! haha

Your food all looks delicious :)

how long did it take you to lose the 28lb? I honestly can't remember the last time I weighed less than about 210, if I can get to 200 I'll be screaming from the rooftops! I set 160 as my goal because it seems realistic but I'd actually much prefer something like 120! But if I think about that, as a weight loss of like, 100lbs, it's too scary to even consider.

Having taken my before picture is enough to stop me reaching for the extra cakes, and the My fitness pal app goes red when you have had too many calories and I don't want that! haha

well it's taken me about a yr now, would have been about 6 months if i wasnt messing about so much.

i was really struggling on the low calorie amounts of 1200 so i upped my calories to 1800 where i was still losing but not every week, and when i did lose it was about 1lb at a time, my doctor preferred my losses to be slow and i was happy with that arrangement, seems starting calorie counting i've dropped just over half a stone but my weight seems to be fluctuating a bit so i'm not sure what i've been losing lol... but i'm staying on track because its best for me.

also my fitnesspal freaks me out a bit if i go in the red so i panick each day not to go off track as i would feel totally dissapointed if i went over on my daily cals. if it wasnt for you lot on here i would be lost.

wooh that was a lot of me rambling on lol.

x

1350 seems to be the level I can consistently manage, I found if I go for 1500 I'm eating just to hit to target which seems a bit pointless. I wish weight loss was quicker! Just looked at my calender and if I keep losing 2lbs a week, I'll have lost a stone at the beginning of july, seems ages away. You've done amazing though, don't give up! I think I might have quit if it wasn't for this site, the before and after section is incredible!

I've done it! half a stone down! So happy! I'm being careful to drink a lot of water every day, yesterday I ate 1350 calories as usual,
breakfast was cereal and soy milk
lunch was the broccoli potato soup
dinner was some wholewheat spaghetti with tomato and butterbeans
I snacked so much, strawberries, a banana, a bag of granola AND sorbet! And still a pound gone! yay!

Thanks so much you two! If I keep this up I'll have lost a stone in 2 or 3 weeks! yaaaaaay!!

Yay, well done hun. You are doing great. Keep up the good work, and you will be at target in no time!

Carol x

P.S Thanks for the info on the chickpeas, I will give it a go x

Thanks you two! I'm on cloud 9!

So far today..
b: cereal and soy milk
snacked on a banana
Lunch was broccoli and potato soup with chickpea croutons
Snacked on strawberries and a tiny bar of dark chocolate
Dinner was this BEAUTIFUL vegan pizza! Got it at my local health food shop and it was absolutely delicious, got just enough cals left for a little bowl of mango sorbet tonight!

4682016415_f987741738.jpg

Back