my cc diary!

That pizza looks so good :)

Thanks guys, the pizza was 375cals darling09, and worth every single one!!

Thank youuuu! I can't wait until I can say that I've lost a whole stone!!

You are doing so well, I agree with NovaX, it will be the end of July in no time!
(I hope so anyhow, 'cause that is when the worst of winter is over here.)
I'm so pleased for you, and inspired by you!

thanks so much, the support from this forum makes it so much easier in a way to carry on! My friend said today she could see the difference in my stomach and thighs!

Ok, if you're looking for vegan snacks that taste naughty but are only 99cals a bag, you HAVE to try the Bear range. They sell it in waitrose and health food shops, and it's bags of granola, but the cocoa cherry pie one is divine! It tastes all chocolatey and sweet but it only made of fruit, oats and cocoa nibs! I'm in heaven!!

I've had a crappy day and want to reach for the cakes but so far I'm resisting,
b: cereal and soy milk
l: broccoli and potato soup (FINALLY finished that, was getting a bit sick of it!)
d: sweet potato topped with hummus, grilled asparagus on the side.
Snacked on strawberries, an apple and 2 bags of granola. Saving 100 cals to eat another granola bag in front of big brother, haha

Hey Hun,

Are you okay, still resisting cake?

I'm watching BB, looks like a good one this year, I haven't watched it for years, but as it's the last one, thought I'd start watching!

xx

yeah definitely, no way am I going to give in, I'm still aiming for that 1 stone down goal! BB looks crazy this year, bunch of nutters gone in yet again! xx

I can honestly say this is the best diet I've ever tried. I didn't give in yesterday to the cake and weighed myself this morning, I've lost 2lbs so far this week, grand total so far of 8lbs. Definitely the most I've ever lost in this amount of time, on ANY diet and it's making my first goal of a stone loss feel so close!

Good work! You know, today I did give in to the cake. (Actually it was a muffin, but same diff for this purpose- I wanted something sweet, and "bad") It was stale, and really quite revolting. Why, why?

aw, that sneaky cake! Yet another reason to avoid it!

Well done hun, and good work resisting the cake.

You are so right about CC, it is so simple, yet so affective when done properly. I just need to make sure that I do it properly! Also, I've already found that I've learnt alot, and am much better at knowing what food to eat.

How is your day?

x

Pretty good thanks! I'm on a high, keep walking around thinking WHOA, can't believe I've lost 8lbs in 2 and a 1/2 weeks?!

Today was b: cereal and soy milk
snacked on a bag of granola
l:sweet potato topped with hummus, asparagus on the side (never get bored of this!)
snacked on a sorbet lolly and another bag of that delicious granola
d:curried chickpeas with spinach.
Got enough cals left for some sorbet in front of big brother to bring me up to 1350!

How do you prepare the sweet pototo with hummus?
I'm glad that you are enjoying your success, you certainly deserve too!

I just bake it in the oven then cut it open and spread hummus onto it! yum!

Thanks lovely, so are you, I know those scales are going to start moving for you SOON!

Today was the same as any other, I need to start making new things!
b: cereal and soy milk
l: sweet potato, hummus and spinach
d: curried chickpeas
snacked on a sorbet lolly, strawberries, cherries and small bar of dark choc, 1350 cals altogether.

Back