my cc diary!

Thanks lovely, so are you, I know those scales are going to start moving for you SOON!

Today was the same as any other, I need to start making new things!
b: cereal and soy milk
l: sweet potato, hummus and spinach
d: curried chickpeas
snacked on a sorbet lolly, strawberries, cherries and small bar of dark choc, 1350 cals altogether.

thanks hun xx

ugh, loss has really slowed down, no change since wednesday, I think I'm not drinking enough water, I keep forgetting. Today is WATERDAY! haha

Don't worry about the slow down- each of these days are required somehow until the next drop in pounds. (Try to stay off the scales. Easier said than done, oh, I know!)

ha, thanks lovely, I'm trying!

Just found out I'm going to America for two months starting on Wednesday. Going to be SO HARD to resist all the amazing food! Going to try my best!

Weighed in today, 2 lbs down. I know that's good but I was hoping for more! Got to pack my case...

Good on you for the two pounds! I actually lost weight in America, I found the food much blander than I had been used too. What will you be doing there? Are you leaving in a couple of days?

Oh I love it, they do this vegan ice cream that I could eat by the bucket load! MUST AVOID IT! haha. I'll just be travelling around, I've got family there so I'm going to stay with them. Yeah, leave the day after tomorrow! eek!

Well done on your weight loss hun :)

How come you had such short notice to go to America, especially if you are away for 2 months?! Not that I'd complain if it was me lol :D

xx

I work freelance so that's just the way my life is at the moment! Bit of a challenge but can't complain!

Woohoooo! Another lb down! It seems drinking a lot really is the key, I'd been slacking on the water, so yesterday I made the effort to drink a lot and today the scales are my friend!

thanks lovely! only 5 more to go and I'll have lost a whole STONE! How are you doing? any luck yet?

thanks lovely! only 5 more to go and I'll have lost a whole STONE! How are you doing? any luck yet?

i'm sure you will get to your stone and more hun.

well i hopped on the scale after breakfast and it said i was 199lbs so maybe theirs hope for me yet lol, will check again tomorrow morning and see.

had quite a big breakfast today, not big in quantity but big in calories.

B - 1 large brown crusty roll with laughing cow cheese spread, 30g branflakes with 100ml skimmed milk,loads of pineapple chunks and a mullerlight mixed in -500.

L - will be, tinned mushrooms fried up with tomato, peppers, onions and 2 eggs - 200

D - will update

aw thats brilliant! You've crossed that line!! So happy for you, I bet that's it now, you've cracked it and you'll carry on going down the 'hundreds'. I can't wait til I'm not in the two hundreds anymore!

had quite a big breakfast today, not big in quantity but big in calories.

B - 1 large brown crusty roll with laughing cow cheese spread, 30g branflakes with 100ml skimmed milk,loads of pineapple chunks and a mullerlight mixed in -500.

L - will be, tinned mushrooms fried up with tomato, peppers, onions and 2 eggs - 200

D - will update

o my i posted my food in your diary on accident. lol have you noticed that we both share the same title " my cc diary" haha hilarious,i was staring to wonder where todays menu went because i'm sure i wrote it down somewhere.

aw thats brilliant! You've crossed that line!! So happy for you, I bet that's it now, you've cracked it and you'll carry on going down the 'hundreds'. I can't wait til I'm not in the two hundreds anymore!

thanks hunni, i'm soooo happy i cant explain,i feel like i should be at goal already and its not fair because i've been trying so hard, but i never gave up and that's important so if you keep up the good work like what your already doing you'll be at goal in no time hun.

hope you day goes well. x

hahaha I did notice but I thought 'maybe she's just showing me what she's eaten?' oops! We'll definitely both get there, I'm dying to have before and after photos like some of the other people on here!

Back