my cc diary!

Feel like I've hit a plateau because I'm not seeing the scales going down every 3 days like I have been! So impatient

hmmm only one pound down this week...better than putting it on though!

Thanks everyone!!

The scales I'm using over here in america are not as trusty as my digital ones back home, BUT if they're not lying to me...I'VE LOST MY FIRST STONE! I'm going to go by what they say on monday for sure but I'm so happy!!

your doing great Hun, keep it up... i no if i was in America I'd have been eating all the foods lol

thanks so much for all your support guys, so sorry I'm not commenting more on others posts, I am reading them but I'm so busy over here I haven't got time to catch up all the time!
Just a short note to say that the scales this morning confirm I'm down an entire stone. I absolutely can't believe it!! Never thought I'd do it, next mini goal is to hit 20lbs down total, aiming for 3 weeks time for that one, woohoo!

thanks minusfour! I've definitely gone down a clothes size but the american sizes are a bit different, not sure what i am in the uk right now. Managed to snag this dress in gap, it's the first time I've managed to fit into gap clothes!!!
4758051280_1d4e42798b_o.jpg

That dress looks beautifull, what a great figure you have!
Keep up the great work x

aw thanks! it looks good from the front, not so good from the side haha! I'm just so happy to be able to fit into it!

That really is a lovely dress. I'm not so good side on either! How much longer will you be in the States? You are doing a great job!

Thanks so much lovelies! NovaX I couldn't believe it fit! I've gone a tiny bit nuts today, had about 1900 cals, I felt like I deserved it after sticking to this diet for so long but weigh in is tomorrow, really hope I haven't lost my stone loss!

Today's the official weigh in and through the week the scales said I'd lost 15lbs total but today it was only 14lbs. I think it's because I let myself have 1800 a day over the weekend to celebrate losing a stone but it was probably a mistake!

Back