my cc diary!

Well done on getting your first stone! Don't feel bad for having a high cal day, you deserved it! Now you can get back on the wagon and be on your way to the next stone :)

America has the most amazing choice of snack bars!! I'm pigging out on them a little too much maybe...
today looks like
b: special k cinnamon and pecan, soy milk
snack: cinnabon bar (SO YUMMY and only 150!)
l: sweet potato, hummus and grilleed aspargus and a 25cal ice lolly
snack: oaty chocolate snack bar (120)
d: grilled seitan kebabs with grilled broccoli onion and bell pepper
been jogging 5 nights a week with my friend here too so I'm really hoping for a 3lb loss by next week. I leave america in 7 weeks, so I really really want to lose another stone by then, giving me a 2 stone loss!

All your food sounds so yummy!

I hope you're enjoying America. I have no doubt that you will have lost 2 stone by the time you leave. I just hope that I will have to! xx

it's all so yummy that it's kind of hard to stick to my limit!
today so far I've had
b: special k pecan and cinnamon with soy milk
snack: cinnabon bar (150)
l: 1 1/2 cups of pasta with spicy tomato sauce soooo yum
i'll probably have a couple more snacks, some bars or something and for dinner I think I'm having some kind of light salad, it's too hot to cook!

The scales said have been hovering around 216 the last few days but have now finally gone back down to 215, hoping to hit 213 by monday!

well done hun.. your doing well keep it up xx

thanks lovely! You are too!

Got another new dress...needed to get new clothes because mine are all getting too big, seem to be losing weight from my waist because it's way smaller than it was?!

4775931082_6728cb05c6_o.jpg

you're all so nice! I'm going to try and take a side on pic of that dress next time I wear it so you can see, from the front it looks ok but from the side...bum and tum and not the best! haha. scales are slowly creeping down, I can't see myself ever quitting this diet, definitely do NOT want to gain back the 15lbs I've lost!!

so as promised, here's the side view of that dress. Can't believe I'm even showing people the side view of me, its only because you're all so lovely that I can! It's a bit of a weird angle but you can see I've still got a hell of a bum and tum to shift!
4780329958_dc739bd7d7_o.jpg

getting a tiny bit frustrated, and it's stupid because the loss has been quite consistent, but it looks like I might have only lost 1 lb this week, and I wanted to lose at least 3! Decided to up my calories to 1450 for today and tomorrow to see if that helps

Today is my official weigh in day and I'm only down 1 pound for the week. I know a loss is still a good thing but I'm getting annoyed with how its slowing down now :(

Well done you hun, I know how frustrating it is to have 1lb losses, but they all count, and the weight is going in the right direction :)

Keep up the good work, and you'll get to goal in no time xx

thanks lovely! I'm going to cut my cals this week and see if that shakes things up a bit, going down to 1250 a day to see if I can make this week a 2 pounder!

managed to stick to 1250 today and I've decided to cut out all those sugary snack bars, I thought maybe they're what were holding me back because they're low cal but high sugar! just going to snack on fruit and ice lollys for a week instead and see how that goes...COME ON 20lbs!

Back