My CD Diary

Wiccan Witch

My start weight was 17.13 :eek: I'm now coming into my sixth week.

Weighing myself this morning and my scales said 15.12 so I was a happy bunny ... Since then the day went drastically pear shaped, and just got worse and worse.
I'm fighting at the moment not to grab something comforting to eat ... It feels like on one shoulder there's a little devil saying " Go on, eat, it will make you feel better "
On the other shoulder is a little angel saying " Don't undo what's been achieved so far, you won't feel better but the opposite "

I know that if I get through the rest of the day OK, then tomorrow will be fine ... If there's any more things that go wrong, I'm going back to bed and hiding under the quilt! To top it all off ... The landline isn't working properly, calls keep getting cut off and the crackling interference drives me bonkers, with any luck it won't ring again until after a technician has been on Wednesday morning to fix it.

Onwards and upwards, that voice that says Don't! Has to be the stronger voice. Just for today, please.

My start weight was 17.13 :eek: I'm now coming into my sixth week.

Weighing myself this morning and my scales said 15.12 so I was a happy bunny ... Since then the day went drastically pear shaped, and just got worse and worse.
I'm fighting at the moment not to grab something comforting to eat ... It feels like on one shoulder there's a little devil saying " Go on, eat, it will make you feel better "
On the other shoulder is a little angel saying " Don't undo what's been achieved so far, you won't feel better but the opposite "

I know that if I get through the rest of the day OK, then tomorrow will be fine ... If there's any more things that go wrong, I'm going back to bed and hiding under the quilt! To top it all off ... The landline isn't working properly, calls keep getting cut off and the crackling interference drives me bonkers, with any luck it won't ring again until after a technician has been on Wednesday morning to fix it.

Onwards and upwards, that voice that says Don't! Has to be the stronger voice. Just for today, please.

YAY !!! what a FAB loss in 6 weeks - TWO STONE :eek:

Hope you have managed to resist any more temptations...:confused:

Stay strong hun....you CAN do this.....

love

Debz
xx

You know the feeling of being slim is better than any food so try and hang in there! I fell off the cd wagon last year and put all the 5 stone back on that id lost so speaking from personal experience when I say its not worth it as Im so unhappy now!! SARAHXX.

Hang in there-if you have to then go and have a bath and go to bed but DO NOT EAT!!You've done so well in 2 weeks!!!

Hi guys,
Thanks for your comments, greatly appreciated as it's given me the kick up the backside I needed to not give in.

Sarah, wow, that's some loss, 5 stone! You'll soon lose it again and regain your happiness. Hope it goes well for you. You're right, the feeling of being slim is much better than pigging out and being full of regrets and guilt .. It's the first time since starting this diet that I've felt the crave for comfort food so I'm pleased I got through it. :)

Polishrose, I wish it had only taken two weeks, I'd be over the moon lol ... It's taken six so far ( Today's the start of my sixth week )

Debz, thanks very much for your post, it's really helped give me back the strong incentive to carry on. I did manage to deny all cravings, instead I bleached the kitchen down so it kept my mind occupied instead of thinking about things I didn't really want, just physiologically craved for comfort.

I'm pleased to say, today the cravings non-existent again, yesterday is over, today is a new day and it can't get as bad as yesterday was :D * Touch wood * so far it's been a pretty good day.

I meant 6 weeks of course-lol.Glad you beat the cravings-it's my turn today!

Last night's weigh in caught me at 15.10 1/2 ... I'm beginning to have a dislike for my counsellors scales! :D
Tried the Caramel Chocolate bar for dinner last night, I think I'll be skipping eating any more of them, they didn't sit too well with my stomach. :(

I feel quite pleased with myself, I'm now able to cook food without fighting the urge to eat any of it, and can sit in cafe's whilst the family eat and not be sat drooling.

Only one drawback to report, I feel the flu coming on. :(

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel the urge to eat naughty things when they're full of the flu?
I haven't eaten anything I shouldn't, but the past couple of days since coming down with this has made me have a craving for ice cream, which I think is more for the coldness easing the sore throat. The way I got around that was to stick an Tetra in the freezer for a few hours and eat it using a spoon, for all of about half an hour the throat eased off and it was bliss!

I almost forgot yesterday was the start of my AAM week, my last AAM week I was quite excited about the thought of eating some food, no matter how small a portion it was ... When it came to it though, the portion was more than enough when trying to get through eating it! This time around I'm actually feeling more of a dreading feeling rather than excitement - Ketosis is a great place to be, but I'm finding the drawback is struggling with my three shakes a day never mind the 2 oz of chicken etc, as well ... But, as I've been told, it need's to be done.

My trousers have just fallen down!
More safety pins needed I think.
I seem to be full of energy at the moment, which is daft considering the time and the fact I didn't get to bed until nearly 2am this morning, spent from 8.30 pm until 1.30 pm chatting to my friend who'd phoned.

I'm loving this diet :D

hellooooooo sweets :) Sounds like ur doing absolutely fantastic on this diet, and it's down to you really that I've decided to give it a go, you've inspired me darlin, you've done so well up to now, and I hope you keep up with you diary, I'm just sorry it's took me to now to remember you had done one and for me to read it 'doh' - you no my brain doesn't function at the best of times, especially with you not around to remind me!! I do miss you sweets, miss our chats too :cry: I hope that your keeping well and hope to catch up with you very soon. Take care for now darlin

Love always

Angel xxxx

W-W where are you?
you were on a high & cruising the diet 2 weeks ago.
Please come back I want to know how you are getting on!

Aww, what a couple of lovely messages to come back to after a smashing weekend. :)

Hi Jane & Angel,
Last week things weren't too good, thanks to the flu and taking cough medicine plus Hall's Menthol & Euclyptus throat sweets, along with fluid retention I'd managed to put on 4lb's .. Leaving me feeling pretty down all last weekend and for part of the week.
Good new's for this week though - A loss of 8lb's, so I'm more than happy with that. :D So happy, that I'm back to my normal cheeky self, bad new's for anyone who know's me! Hahah.
I wouldn't post on here last week, feeling the way I did, when I'm down, I tend to bottle things up, I don't wanna drag anyone else down too ... hence the quiet period, plus not really spending as much time online, as Angel know's ... Sorry Angel! xx

So, I'm back on a high and breezing through the diet again, hope you two are doing well too!

What a fab come back from a yukky week.. Well done you!!!

I know exactly what you mean about bottleing things up ( i am the worlds worse).. I made a promise to myself that I would post whatever happened to me.. have to say it's really helped me so far.. Sometimes it's not even because I know others are reading it.. It's just because when I put things into words on here I seem to be able to sort them out.. Sounds daft I know but so far it's working wonders... Other thing is I think is important for others in here to know that when they have a bad time they are not alone and lots of others stuggle too....

kindest regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s Looooove your smiley dog piccy....

What a fab come back from a yukky week.. Well done you!!!

I know exactly what you mean about bottleing things up ( i am the worlds worse).. I made a promise to myself that I would post whatever happened to me.. have to say it's really helped me so far.. Sometimes it's not even because I know others are reading it.. It's just because when I put things into words on here I seem to be able to sort them out.. Sounds daft I know but so far it's working wonders... Other thing is I think is important for others in here to know that when they have a bad time they are not alone and lots of others stuggle too....

kindest regards
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Beautifully put podgy.

p.s Looooove your smiley dog piccy....
So do I. Did you take the picyourself?

Well doneW-W on keeping up with the diet during your illness & on coming out of it with a good loss as well.

Lol, no I didn't take the avatar pic myself, I found it online but can't remember what site. I grew up with Staffy's and German Shepherds, still have a staffy now, so couldn't resist that pic, it appealed to my sense of humour. :D

Your post gave me food for thought, Podgey, about putting the good and the bad in diary's ... It's good advice and nothing you typed sounds daft at all.

Weighed in Saturday and my loss was 2 1/2 lbs. Not a fantastic loss, but better than putting it on. I also know why it wasn't such a good loss - because I hadn't consumed much water, so I'm working on guzzling plenty of water this week.
Don't you just love that sloshing around your tummy!! LOL.

2 1/2 lb is fine.you've been unwell,probably a bit inactive,fluid balance put out etc.
smile it's fine:D

Thanks Happe and Jane. I confess to missing food at the moment, for some reason the past few days I've really wanted to eat food, not pig out, just eat a dinner.
I've been drinking the water like there's no tomorrow so far this week ... My stomach is testimony to that with the weird and not so wonderful noises coming from it! :D
Find out on Saturday if it makes any difference or not.

It will.do the drinking & it def makes a difference.

Hiya sweets, long time no chat :sigh: I've been ill, am still ill, but wanted you to know that I'm still thinking of you daily and missing you like mad and am so proud that your doing so well on your diet
(((((((((( big hugs you )))))))))) keep it up darlin, and hopefully we'll catch up very soon - I'm off back to me sickbed now *sniff sniff*

Loads a love always

Angel xxxx

Back