My CD SS diet starts today

Hey Kate. It was really good.m thanks. My dress is amazing and I can't wait to wear it. I'm so excited.

How you finding the diet x

Hi Nai, well done on your fitting I think it is worth it. I know what you mean I have 3 products a day was hungry so had my bar at 4.30 yesterday I couldn't hold out any longer. I've bought some mousse to mix with the water flavouring to make a jelly and that's a pint straight away. Still to try my key lime pie shake. Bought the mousse because you can mix it with the shakes to make a flavoured mousse xx

Hi Nai,

An August bride, your will most definitely hit your target and some.

You're going to look amazing in your dress

xx

Hi Guys

I hope you dont mind me jumping in to follow - im not on Cambridge, but am on a similar VLCD, so the same kind of struggle!

Just like Nai, im getting married in August and am trying to shed the pounds before the big day (6 weeks from today!!!!!)

I started off the year at 15 stone 6 and faffed around back and fourth over the last few months, but currently at 13st 4. I REALLY want to get at least another stone and a half off before the wedding, which is possibly a tall order, but I am seeing a personal trainer 3 times a week (and she should be here for my morning session in around 5 minutes!) to help things along.

I hope you dont mind me tagging along to get some inspiration and share your journey Nai!

Hi Ruby shoes.

I like your name and my shoes are red coloured for the wedding..

It's great to have another bride to share it with. Sounds like your doing well losing weight. I would love a personal trainer but unless they are gona hit me with a whip I don't think it'd help haha.

It's hard to stay motivated at times but since I had my dress fitting I'm happier. I need to lose whatever I can now before next fitting as I don't think she alter it after that one.

Feel free to join in and good luck with your training session x

Day 21

Been a strange week. Feelings of up and down. I've been so good all week so I'm really wanting 4-5lbs weight loss tomorrow. I've stayed off the scales as I want to see if it helps me not weighing every day.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I'm always hungry. I don't get it as ketosis is suppose to keep it at bay. I'm thinking I need to add another product. Realistically 800 calories a day is still low and would fill the gap. I just don't feel full.

Hard to believe the first week I could even take 2 products and now I want 4. I am used to the shakes and bars.

Well tomorrow will be a good day or their will be tears

Hi Ruby shoes.

I like your name and my shoes are red coloured for the wedding..

It's great to have another bride to share it with. Sounds like your doing well losing weight. I would love a personal trainer but unless they are gona hit me with a whip I don't think it'd help haha.

It's hard to stay motivated at times but since I had my dress fitting I'm happier. I need to lose whatever I can now before next fitting as I don't think she alter it after that one.

Feel free to join in and good luck with your training session x

Oh you're so much more organised than I am! I have no shoes yet AND I haven't yet tried my dress. I waited so long to go shopping because of my weight and it only arrived last week. Every time I think of going to try it on, I feel sick with terror its going to look awful :(

The personal trainer is a life saver for me (even if it is so expensive!!) - I find working out on my own so boring, but my engagement levels are so much higher with her structuring it all and I feel like I have to do it all because she tells me to and keeps me accountable. 450 calories burnt this morning with running and weights, so i'm ready to smash the rest of the day.

Would love to see a pic of you in the dress!!

Good luck tomorrow Nai, you'll def have a good loss. Week 3 yayyy!!! Loads of water and try some golden vegetable. You know the end game you're doing amazingly. You've got those wedding photos that you'll be looking back on and you'll be so glad you stuck it out.

Keep going lady have an extra product or some grilled chicken.

It kills the need for days

xxx

Day 22.

Not impressed as I only lost 3lbs this weeks. Still in the 11's. It feels like I'm never gona get into the 10's.

Well done Nai In the 10's next week definitely. Don't be disappointed my friend is doing it and has put 2lb on this week and she's not cheated the consultant says it's too do with the weather being so warm and they see it all the time people maintaining and so on. So next week you could have your 4-5 lb. to be honest I have done lighter life before and I only lost 3lb a week and I didn't cheat so I think 3 is good.

Well done Nai. 3lbs is really good. If you were doing any other diet 3lbs would be unheard of when you are 22 days in! You are doing amazing. Keep strong! Xx

Hey Nai you have 4 weeks before your wedding another 2 weeks could be half a stone or more keep your eye on the prize you've got this

xxx

Day 22.

Not impressed as I only lost 3lbs this weeks. Still in the 11's. It feels like I'm never gona get into the 10's.

Hey Nai. 3 lbs is very good! Really. How are wedding plans going? Must be tough to stick to the diet with all that's going on. But stick to the diet you must. You have to rock that wedding dress and I am sure that you will. :)

Hi Nai,

How are you lovely lady, bride to be? I had a 1.5lb loss this week lol.

You just gotta laff! That's week 4 under my belt, I seem to be challenging my self on the weeks that pass by than the weight loss lol..

Hmm anyway fingers crossed next week is a little more, dang that fat that's clinging on to my bones!!! I will be the victor lol

xxx

Hi Guys. So I'm finally in the 10's.. it's like 10.13.5 but I'm there. I've been so busy with work and wedding stuff haven't had chance to get on here this weekzz hope everyone is ok..x

Congratulations Nai, bet you feel great to be in the 10's well done. Your dress is going to look fantastic xx

Thanks.. I would love to be 10.7 for wedding but I can't see it. I'll be happy with what I am but I want to continue it and get down to 9.7.

I must admit I have been doing more the 5/2 diet but using Cambridge products/chicken/ham/eggs and a little lettuce to brighten it up!!

Key lime shake, lunch chicken/ham/eggs, then shake in evening.. it's working and I'm not as hungry as before!

Hi Nai,

I think you're right, that def does seems like a good plan, I think I may do something similar but will carry on the same for now as I have a heck of a lot more pounds... er scratch that.. stones to lose.

Also, I note although am stalling my body seems to be using the time to shrink back to reduce skin excess hugely. A little balance out, hence they say the inch shrinkage I guess not weight. Not sure they've mentioned the reasoning to me.. just say inches go.. duh

As I'm that much larger that's what I noticed was happening so just made sense.. I'm sure some CC's are good, but seems most are little more than distributors ..

Anyway, well done lady keep at that successful version

xxx

Back