my cdc said i was ok to have garlic???

sez666

lose lose lose
Hi, i am a little confused, i have been on cd for 6 or 7 weeks on ss+ and i always put a bit of garlis in my meal as my cdc said it was ok, but i have read today that i should not be having it???
does any one know if its aloud,
thanks
sarah xx

I have no idea and I am sure someone will come on here and give you the answer to your question but looking at your losses you are doing fantastic so whether it is or isn't allowed it doesn't seem to be affecting you.

Good luck with your continuing weight loss x

not allowed im afraid
do you have the cd books? tells you what you can have in there

Well.....'offically' Garlic is not allowed, but I always have used it, and it has not affected my losses.......so 'unoffically' I don't think it hurts to have a wee bit!? xxx

your weight losses are fab, if you are enjoying it and it is helping you stay on track then go for it I say, obviously if your losses stall or you are hungrier then think again but you seem to be doing great x

ha ha, i have to say, i was just thinking the same thing......!

lol., i agree but i have to say i prefer garlic breath to ketosis breath lol
sarah x

no garlic it can affect weightloss and keep an edge on hunger.
thankyou for clearing that up for me,
i am a bit anoyed to be honest as i have been having it for the past 6 or 7 weeks as my cdc said it was fine to have,
i have been only lost 5lb in 2 weeks over the last couple of weeks , may be this is the reason????
Sarahx

I dont really know how much is average weight loss every week but i thought that 5lb was low compared to a lot of other people on cambridge diet.
maybe i am just expecting a little too much.
i am just so impatient and i want to be slim lol
sarah x

Back