My Celebrity Slim Diary

Hi, reading with interest, been on LL before with great results, but as one of you guys rightly said, i did 'all you can eat' on sw too far, that with a fantastic all inclusive hols, i need to use cs to get me back in the zone, i bought a complete wardrobe several sizes smaller for chr*sts sake lol. on week 2 of cs, my local chemists is rural and poor on the range, one bar flavour for eg. need ideas for good meals as love cooking, just signed up on here to wish you all luck, fill in profile when can, will take a look at aussie site me thinks. dave (poor info for guys too) ;o)

Thanks and welcome Dave. How are you getting on with it? Why don't you try ordering online, that way you can try everything to your hearts content.

Anyhooo, I'm struggling at the moment, I'm on day 12 and was feeling miserable (it's Friday, I can't have my takeaway and I'm working tomorrow) so I decided to have a sneaky weigh to cheer me up...... I was shocked to see the scales HAVEN'T MOVED since my last WI on Monday.

if the scales dont move dont forget to measure for lost inches!

Yeah I suppose..... I just (like all of us) like to see the drop on scales. Oh well, I'm in a grump and I don't think anything can cheer me up today. Hehe.

Hi Louise, yeah, I think i may have to if they dont pull their socks up and offer me the 1 flavour again. But otherwise, chuffed with this diet, all but met my first goal, just a stone to go to my goal, and at this rate, wont be too long. I had such food cravings on lighterlife, was like being pregnant (or so they tell me) hee hee

Enjoy your weekend ladies!

Welcome to the forum Bondy - you lads seem to get better flavours in your boxes of shakes; dark chocolate, banana smoothie (we get boring banana), Mocha Coffee (yum more chocolate), vanilla malt and toffee crunch but you don't get as many flavours as us girls which is a shame especially if your chemist isn't up to scratch as the last thing you want to do is get bored.

Louise, Kels is right, I didn't lose much on the scales the 2nd week but I did lose 2 inches off my waist, an inch off each thigh and an inch off the top of each arm - I think you might be surprised.

Just out of interest - why can't you have your takeaway - obviously it depends what it is but I often have an Indian or Chinese takeway (and normally a buffet on a Sunday)

I don't trust myself (especially at a buffet - OMG, I'd be eating prawn toast before the waitor takes my coat).

Anyhoo - I've cheered up a bit since my last moan. My weekend was a real challenge as I was away for most of it:

Saturday (on a course in Birmingham)
B: Shake
S: Apple
L: 2 plain chicken skewers
S: Half a cookie (bad me)
D: Chicken salad (followed by slice of OH's pizza)

Sunday (Autumn fete thing)

B: 1 boiled egg (couldn't face a shake)
S: 1/2 bar
D: 3 KFC hot rods (damage limitation, they were bad as coated in herbs, crumb etc, but could have been worse and eaten burger with bread etc)

Sooo, that leaves me at Monday. I'm on a rest day today so home alone.....
B: Shake
L: small bowl of stir fryed vegetables with worcestershire sauce
D: Chicken in spicy tomato sauce and roast vegetables.

I know I should have had a shake for lunch but I had to eat something and I though dry fried vegetables would be about the best thing.

Oh and finally, the reason for me not being 100% angelic like last week is because I only lost 2lbs this week...!!

well 2lb down is great. That is nearly bag of sugar which 1kg. Just think it is 2lb down not up :) . You are doing better than me. Had a Burger king yesterday :-( one shake and nothink else all day. We need more will power:)

Hi Louise how are you getting on?

I am going to start the diet on Monday in time for my holiday in 7 weeks - quite tight I know but would like to lose a stone before I go!!

Hello lovelies..... I'm back from my holiday...I was back after 5 days but it's taken me a bit longer to get my arse back to CS.
XX

Back