My Challenge if anyone wants to join in with me

Law Ram

By the end of November I would like to be in the 14st area

Please can I get some support cause I do not have any around where I live and only have a couple of friends

Hello Law. x x Good luck with your weight loss plan... 21 lbs is very doable by the end of November. x x

Hi Law Ram

I'd like to loose around 2 stone by the end of November, so I'll join you if I may. I haven't been involved in any challenges on here before so this is a first time for me.

At the moment I'm doing 5:2 and healthy eating, by which I mean cooking food from fresh rather than eating processed. It seems to be working so far. What method are you doing?

How's it going? I've stalled a bit the past few days. I think I might add an extra 'fast' day a week (Might be a bit of a challenge but I want this to work!). I am really enjoying the healthy eating and am enjoying eating proper food again, I've been eating processed rubbish for so long.

Might be a good time to get my Davina dvd out. I've just started two new part time jobs both of which are on my feet a lot so am hoping I will start to see a difference from that too.

Its going strangley.
I dont know if its working or not :\

I am doing my exercise bike and just seen the squat challenge and thats what I am going to do now

How about you?

Well I think I over ate yesterday but I'm back on track today. My feet are killing me as I've just come off a shift of standing up for 9 1/2 hours straight (which I'm not used to!). The exercise DVD hasn't seen the light of day yet though. I shall venture to the gym tomorrow to do some weights, it's quite handy as it's opposite my house.

Maybe it will take a while for the effects to kick in for you. Do you weight very often?

Hi, I'd like to join you. I've been really struggling with overeating and have put on 2 and a half stone since Christmas. Starting slim fast today, don't want to put any pressure on myself with a figure I want to lose by a certain time but would love to be weighing less by the end of November! x

Back