ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Thank you. I'm thrilled with it and so glad I made the swap from sw back to ww. I think the exercise is helping as much as the food because I feel great when I've finished working out x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I bought myself a vibrapower disc so I'm using that while I use the resistance bands to do bicep curls and other arm exercises. I'm also doing lunges with it and press ups on it. Hard work but I feel so good after knowing I've done it. Got a multigym being delivered Wednesday too. I'm sure you'll do great on your first week what day do you weigh in? X

I think it's going to be a Wednesday but I might end up changing I shall see. But I suppose if I ever have a bad weekend I've got a few days to get over it. Well done on the exercise. I'm just trying to up my walking with a little jog thrown in sometimes. I'm also seeing what videos are on you tube xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ladies. I've lost another 1lb so that's 10lb in three weeks :) so happy to see a loss but going to be extra careful this week in case the BBQ hasn't shown up on the scales. Hope you're all having a good day x

Well done on the loss hun, 10lbs in 3 weeks is absolutely fantastic! You must be feeling great :) xxx

10lb in 3 weeks....you go girl!! no stopping you now!! xx

Well Done on your loss Sweetie! 10lbs in 3wks is FAB, you should be very proud of yourself! You're nearly at your first stone already! X

I think it's going to be a Wednesday but I might end up changing I shall see. But I suppose if I ever have a bad weekend I've got a few days to get over it. Well done on the exercise. I'm just trying to up my walking with a little jog thrown in sometimes. I'm also seeing what videos are on you tube xx

Just do whatever you enjoy and feel comfortable with. There's no way I could jog at my weight I would ruin my knees but when I'm smaller/gain more confidence I'm planning on swimming to get more cardio in as well as the strength stuff I'm doing x

Well done on the loss hun, 10lbs in 3 weeks is absolutely fantastic! You must be feeling great :) xxx
I really am Bev it's such a long time since I was this dedicated and focused and I'm chuffed it's going so well. Hoping to catch you up one day :) xx

10lb in 3 weeks....you go girl!! no stopping you now!! xx
I hope not Jemima I'm wedding dress shopping again in August so I would like to have lost at least a stone by then and would be over the moon with 2 off! x

Well Done on your loss Sweetie! 10lbs in 3wks is FAB, you should be very proud of yourself! You're nearly at your first stone already! X
I know I can't believe it just goes to show that if you stick to something it does pay off x

I really am Bev it's such a long time since I was this dedicated and focused and I'm chuffed it's going so well. Hoping to catch you up one day :) xx

I'm counting on it missy! :) xxx

Just do whatever you enjoy and feel comfortable with. There's no way I could jog at my weight I would ruin my knees but when I'm smaller/gain more confidence I'm planning on swimming to get more cardio in as well as the strength stuff I'm doing x

Thanks hun and I'd like to go swimming but can't afford it atm. But something to look forward to xx

I know I can't believe it just goes to show that if you stick to something it does pay off x

Definitely! Just gotta believe in the plan x

I believe Serena, I believe lol

Dai had dominos pizza for tea and I had two slices of it instead of my usual whole one and a chicken thing but all within points and so stuffed now from the salad I had with it all that's left for me now is the rest of my NAS squash. I'm drinking 5 litres a day because even though the water my body app tells me I need 6 I can't physically get it all in. Feeling really energetic from it though so it's working x

I fill my bottles up in the morning, put them in the fridge so they're nice and cold then try and spread them out through the day. Just off to bed now and taking the last one with me to sip as I read my book. If I didn't make a conscious effort to drink I would have 2-3 cups of tea a day and that is all. Silly really because we need a certain amount for everything to function properly and I've probably been mistaking thirst for hunger for years x

Back