ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Mmm Bagel *drools*

So sorry to hear you've not been feeling great, I should have been around for support and internet hugs!!

Food sounds yummy! Haven't had a roast dinner for SO long!
XxX

You've had enough on your plate without sending me hugs. I'm pretty much back to normal now still a bit bunged up but no weird head type thing going on and no more aches and pains. Yay!

I'm cooking the chicken right now to save time later and on my god it smells so nice! Haven't had a roast dinner in weeks so I am going to enjoy tea today :-D xx

You've had enough on your plate without sending me hugs. I'm pretty much back to normal now still a bit bunged up but no weird head type thing going on and no more aches and pains. Yay!

I'm cooking the chicken right now to save time later and on my god it smells so nice! Haven't had a roast dinner in weeks so I am going to enjoy tea today :-D xx

Jealouuusss!! I'm so tempted to change my dinner plans but I must start sticking to some form of organization!
XxX

Yes you must be a good girl unlike me on Saturday (don't eat two toffee crisps in one day)

Fruit for afters then I can polish my halo xx

Yes you must be a good girl unlike me on Saturday (don't eat two toffee crisps in one day)

Fruit for afters then I can polish my halo xx

I get awful food guilt for things that feel bad even if they're SW friendly! The free Burgers - by all accounts delicious, healthy, SW friendly - I can't eat them as I feel like I've cheated!! :p

It's going to be such a shiny halo!
XxX

Aww one of my favourite meals on SW was the free burgers I made with turkey mince. I used to chuck some mint in them and some onion they were lush and I had them with chips. I know what you mean I was that way about mullerlights but never bad enough to not eat any haha

I'll need to find my halo before I can polish it xx

Ooh they sound lovely! How bad would they be on WW?

if you find yours, mine might be hiding with it!
XxX

Hardly anything really. Recipe I use makes 6 really good size burgers and would take 14pp in total. If I allowed 3pp per burger that would even cover a squirt of ketchup to go on them too. I love lean turkey mince because a whole 500g pack is only 12pp and it goes so far. Think i'll make them this week because I've missed them and the kids love them too.

I bet the sneaky things have conspired to run away together just so we couldn't be diet angels this week xx

Hardly anything really. Recipe I use makes 6 really good size burgers and would take 14pp in total. If I allowed 3pp per burger that would even cover a squirt of ketchup to go on them too. I love lean turkey mince because a whole 500g pack is only 12pp and it goes so far. Think i'll make them this week because I've missed them and the kids love them too.

I bet the sneaky things have conspired to run away together just so we couldn't be diet angels this week xx

Healthy junk food is the best!

Damn them, I shall blame any potential slip-ups on my missing halo, I might even blame the "born to be bad" PJ's I've got, though I'm not certain where or why they were brought! :p
XxX

Wasn't a shop belonging to a lady called Amy or Alice or no hang on ann? Ann summers? Hahaha you gotta take your halo off to get past the door there ;) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Catching up for the weekend, waiting for a tesco delivery and so pleased I have a whole chicken in there !!!! Now need a roast chicken dinner ! May even do a little bit of stuffing! Don't suppose you know any lows pp stuffings?? X
Glad you are feeling better Hun

Morning Lovely, hope your day has started with happies! :)
XxX

My day is going very well so far. Dai is home ill but he seems like he's putting it on to me so he's not getting a lot of sympathy. He's just affecting my daily routine and I've had Jamie Oliver in my ear as I work instead of Planet Rock. Cheek of it! Had a yummy but naughty breakfast of a sausage sarnie too. Whoops! ;)

Breakfast - Sausage sarnie (17pp!!)

Lunch - WW soup (3pp)

Dinner - Steak (10pp) fried onions (Opp done in frylight) Tesco ready made mash (?pp will work out later)

Snack - French fries and possibly a shops own magnum type icecream if I have the points left. Was so naughty last night I need some damage limitation today. My brain decided because it was the last ever episode of True Blood I was entitled to have an ice cream and a big bag of popcorn. I overpointed my roast so it's not all bad but still....

My day is going very well so far. Dai is home ill but he seems like he's putting it on to me so he's not getting a lot of sympathy. He's just affecting my daily routine and I've had Jamie Oliver in my ear as I work instead of Planet Rock. Cheek of it! Had a yummy but naughty breakfast of a sausage sarnie too. Whoops! ;)

Breakfast - Sausage sarnie (17pp!!)

Lunch - WW soup (3pp)

Dinner - Steak (10pp) fried onions (Opp done in frylight) Tesco ready made mash (?pp will work out later)

Snack - French fries and possibly a shops own magnum type icecream if I have the points left. Was so naughty last night I need some damage limitation today. My brain decided because it was the last ever episode of True Blood I was entitled to have an ice cream and a big bag of popcorn. I overpointed my roast so it's not all bad but still....

How dare he! Send him to his mums! Don't think either of us are doing too good with cheeky bits at the moment, we need a week 100% on plan, and it will happen even if I have to stitch my mouth shut! Steak and onions sound lovely though, even a little indulgent!
XxX

He's been sent upstairs to bed. If he's ill that's where he needs to be and it also happens to be where his stupid playstation is so he's happy. The steak will be lovely but it turns out the mash is 10pp. That is for quite a decent size portion though so I can live with that if it means not really cooking much tonight. We do need a 100% week and I'm sure we'll have one soon. Failing that I do have a needle and thread lol xx

He's been sent upstairs to bed. If he's ill that's where he needs to be and it also happens to be where his stupid playstation is so he's happy. The steak will be lovely but it turns out the mash is 10pp. That is for quite a decent size portion though so I can live with that if it means not really cooking much tonight. We do need a 100% week and I'm sure we'll have one soon. Failing that I do have a needle and thread lol xx

Lets set ourselves that challenge then, I will be 100% for a week from Saturday. I'm also not weighing till the end of the month, get me!
XxX

I'll start Saturday too then it's a deal! Bea don't limit your wind intake too much it's bad for your health ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Duct tape works better than a needle and thread.. and it's a pain to take off, lol!!!

Although there is the upside of getting rid of my tash and my belly at the same time. Might give this a go....lol xx

Back