ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Woo totally not ww or even diet related but just had my latest party order back from Body Shop and my next lot of freebies were with it. Who doesn't love free make up? Am I sad that I'm getting a real buzz from hitting sales targets? I am aren't I? lol xx

Sales targets = freebies, and we love a good freebie, so not sad at all! :)
XxX

They don't let you win the £50 advent calendar and I won't be buying one either lol £50 advent calendar! Could buy so many galaxy ones with that money xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

£50!?!?!

Crazy innit! The stuff in it is worth £83 but I mean come on who's gonna buy those? Be chuffed if I do flog any but the phrase more money than sense springs to mind lol xx

Crazy innit! The stuff in it is worth £83 but I mean come on who's gonna buy those? Be chuffed if I do flog any but the phrase more money than sense springs to mind lol xx

I'll take a cheap £1 milky bar one ta!
XxX

Galaxy one for me unless someone else is paying then I'll have a lindor one. Is it me or is today going really slow? xx

Galaxy one for me unless someone else is paying then I'll have a lindor one. Is it me or is today going really slow? xx

I only like white choc, so always get a bit stuck for choice - if they did a white lindor one I'd be so happy! And yes it is, I swear it's been 3:25 for at least a few hours!
XxX

When I had lunch it felt like teatime and I've still got loads of work to do. Bleurgh to work I just want to go and watch Ray Donovan on the telly box xx

Half our system has shut down today and I refuse to do filing until I get desperate! Just watching the clock, oh to go home and watch TV, my last night of freedom tonight, which shall be Chinese food, before I have to settle back into routine!
XxX

Oooh Chinese. My casserole doesn't sound half as tempting as that but I will be good and get day two under my belt xx

Oooh Chinese. My casserole doesn't sound half as tempting as that but I will be good and get day two under my belt xx

Your casserole sounds lovely! To be honest, I'm not spectacularly hungry right now, but know if I don't do my final meal I'll want it when I'm not supposed to, at least this way it's planned!
XxX

It's all psychological isn't it, plan it now to save a binge later. I'll enjoy it but I lurve Chinese. I can live without it though I'm not wasting away lol Was pleasantly surprised at how nice the soup I had for lunch was. I was expecting it to be a bit bland with it being WW but it was quite tasty and the petits pains were straight from the oven so all warm and crusty. Yum!! xx

Well done on another 100% day. It sounds sad but I am getting a smug satisfaction every time I get a 100% day, long may it continue x

It's not sad at all I wish I had the same willpower but I've got two days under my belt and I'm going to really try and not ruin it this weekend because thats always my downfall. Always eat more when Dai is home for some reason but not this weekend :) any more dates planned? Xx

Morning everyone, are we all looking forward to the weekend? So glad I'm going into it with 2 100% days behind me and looking forward to making this my first 100% weekend in a while. Friday and Saturday are the ones that always trip me up so I'm determined this week they won't win!!

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (11pp) Milk for tea (4pp always drink more tea on Fridays to celebrate the end of the working week lol)

Lunch - WW soup (1pp) 2 ww petits pains with butter (7pp)

Dinner - Not sure yet but something chicken related, maybe maggi BBQ chicken with chips in the halo fryer. Whatever I decide it will be 18pp or less. That way I can keep my weeklies for tomorrow and Sunday as my meals tend to be higher in points when Dai is home and having weeklies means I won't be doing any damage

Snacks - Going to have my kitkat chunky and a big bag of popcorn in front the tv tonight but all planned and pointed (20pp)

Weekend is so close!! So glad you've got 2 100% days under your belt, always here over the weekend if you need a kick up the bum! :)
XxX

I might very well need it. How was your chinese last night? My pan fried potatoes were so good I'll be having them more often xx

I might very well need it. How was your chinese last night? My pan fried potatoes were so good I'll be having them more often xx

Really disappointing! They forgot the sauce, so Boy went back and the rest was cold and the sauce was horrid, wish I'd have done something else! Ooh did you flavour them?
XxX

Yep I used oil to fry them which is where all the pp came from but added a bit of sea salt, bit of black pepper and a sprinkle of garlic powder and they were so yummy! I didn't use the casserole mix after I just did the beans. I'd cooked the sausages during the day and when I was cooking the beans I sliced up the sausage and chucked it into the beans to warm through. It was really tasty and felt like proper comfort food and not like I was dieting at all. I'm looking at recipes for my chicken now might point some pasta bake sauce up and see how bad it is because I've had jars there for ages and I could do pasta bake with some chicken breast chopped up and mixed in for tea. Very filling very yummy :) xx

Ooh sounds lovely! I hate that sausages are so many syns on SW!
Pasta bake sounds lovely too, what jar is it?
XxX

Back