ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I'll want a KFC because they are so crazy high in points on WW that I'm not eating it while I'm doing it so that will be my at goal prize haha It's not greed it's a reward after doing so well. You could treat yourself to a massage or a new pair of shoes but you want a pizza no harm in that!

Salads don't fill me but then I am greedy :-D Need to up my fluids because I've hardly been drinking this week and that's not good. Need to get some Bovril in for the winter I lurve that as a drink xx

I'll want a KFC because they are so crazy high in points on WW that I'm not eating it while I'm doing it so that will be my at goal prize haha It's not greed it's a reward after doing so well. You could treat yourself to a massage or a new pair of shoes but you want a pizza no harm in that!

Salads don't fill me but then I am greedy :-D Need to up my fluids because I've hardly been drinking this week and that's not good. Need to get some Bovril in for the winter I lurve that as a drink xx

Ooh KFC, I was surprised at how low KFC was on SW, but I don't like it enough to use my syns on it! To be fair, If I get to goal on time we're going on hol the week after so I'll be pampering myself all week!

Salads are just depressing in the winter I want stodge and warmth, not spinach and tomato! I'm putting off eating it!
XxX

A week of whatever you like and having loads of fun with your boy will be the best reward for getting to goal. I won't bother with KFC if I hit my 10st i'll just indulge in the buffet at my wedding. Which is less than 54 weeks away now and seems ages when I think of it like that. Where are you going? xx

Hi S. Bovril lover too, and agree about salads not hitting the mark - especially in the winter!! I'm planning lots of casseroles and stuff like that and baked potatoes with chilli. Looks like your doing ok, and counting the days down to your lovely wedding, it is so nice to have that to plan and look forward to...you'll be walking down that ailse looking gorgeous in no time xxx

A week of whatever you like and having loads of fun with your boy will be the best reward for getting to goal. I won't bother with KFC if I hit my 10st i'll just indulge in the buffet at my wedding. Which is less than 54 weeks away now and seems ages when I think of it like that. Where are you going? xx

Oh God, when you say it in weeks it sounds so close!!

Not sure yet, probably somewhere cold and cosy, a nice fireplace, think it'll be nice after Key West - though will see if I'm still saying that after Winter! :p
XxX

Hi S. Bovril lover too, and agree about salads not hitting the mark - especially in the winter!! I'm planning lots of casseroles and stuff like that and baked potatoes with chilli. Looks like your doing ok, and counting the days down to your lovely wedding, it is so nice to have that to plan and look forward to...you'll be walking down that ailse looking gorgeous in no time xxx

I'm doing great thanks Jemima. Weight is slowing coming off so on the right track :) xx

Well this time next year I should be fully recovered from my hen weekend and I'm away in Feb/march with a mate too so will be nice to be smaller for both those weekends away.

Cosy with a log fire sounds idyllic I love being warm inside when it's raining and windy outside but I agree once winter is here we'll all be wishing we were in Key West! xx

Chunky brains are better ;)

IF I get to target I know I'll allow myself the odd treat, like pizza once a month or so. Or just focus on a healthier life style so i can eat more crap, lol ;)

There is more flexibility in maintaining but that's the problem for me just having the odd treat because I want them every day lol No negative thinking either honey you will get to goal not if xx

Early start for me today work wise so that's why I'm posting early. Hope you've all woken up on the right side of the bed?

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (9pp) Milk and sugar for tea (4pp)

Lunch - WW soup (1pp) 2 ww petits pains with low fat spread (8pp)

Dinner - Steak (10pp) Tesco ready made mash (10pp) Sauce for steak (? unsure yet as don't know quantities but no more than 3-4pp)

Snacks - Galaxy ripple (5pp) French Fries (2pp) Pear or two and a banana

Wrong side of the bed for me! I love your food, haven't had a bag of french fries for ages!
XxX

Oh dear why the wrong side for you? I love french fries because they're only 2pp and give me my crunch fix. Om nom nom xx

Oh dear why the wrong side for you? I love french fries because they're only 2pp and give me my crunch fix. Om nom nom xx

Just fed up I think. I think they're about 4 syns on SW, might have to get some, used to love the cheese and onion ones!
XxX

I buy the multipack with the cheese and onion, ready salted and salt and vinegar ones in because I like all those flavours. Not keen on the worcestershire sauce ones. Bleurgh! xx

Nope, not a fan either!!
XxX

yeah fries are 4 syns x (I think 84 cals? not sure.)

Quavers multipacks work out at 3.5 syns as well I think if you fancy those at all. :) I also love pops (4 syns if multipack)

Food sounds ultra lush today! :D I may invite myself over to yours. Can you be my new mummy? ;)

and yeah I bet I'll want them all the time, too.
I used to have a large pizza hut pizza every tuesday (twos tuesday) and normally on the weekend as well. And we would also have kfc like twice a month. And chinese. I once calculated that we spent a good £200-£300 on take aways a month.. Needless to say we're a bit better off with SW now! lol
I think that I just couldn't control myself with food before. SW has taught me to enjoy food and cooking again. I used to love it so I have no idea what changed. But then again I've always been fat :rolleyes:

Yes come on over the more the merrier, I love cooking for people and seeing them enjoy it :-D

Our take away bill was shocking too. We always had takeaway on Friday night, quite often had dominoes on a tuesday, well pretty much as and when we felt like so we're saving too. I'd rather spend more on the weekly food shop and cook more healthy foods because healthier doesn't have to mean less taste at least that's where my mind is now. I will crave a KFC or something else at some point and will no doubt think convenience and grease wins over carrots and being stood in the kitchen for an hour cooking lol

I didn't get fat until I was 18-19. Perfectly healthy through school even though I always hated P.E but always thought I was fat. Jeez if I had the figure now that I had when I was 16-17 I would be over the moon! My downfall was having my son and then being left to raise him on my own. Didn't see it coming and comfort ate for a good 10 years. Sad really and I was my own worst enemy but it was kind of rebellion too. I dated a guy (not my sons dad) who used to weigh me every Friday and told me if I went above a certain weight he would finish with me. At that age I was easily controlled but looking back it was his weight issue not mine. He was very skinny and hated the thought of himself looking even skinnier next to anyone bigger than him male or female. I've had the last laugh though because he's been in and out of prison and has a lovely heroin addiction but I'm dealing with my weight and have a beautiful son, step daughter and an annoying but loveable fiance :-D

Sorry for the rambling I talk and type more when my hands aren't full of food ;) xx

Aww I love how positive you are!!

Can't believe your ex though, what a tosser :eek: I bet you're so happy that you're much better off than him. :D

I've been big most of my life. Will dig you out a photo from my old photobucket from when I was 10/11 and you'll see what I mean, lol.

was about 14 here :

symzie7.png

10-11 years old here (the one on the right):

PhotoRose.jpg

so as you can see, always fat :eek: lol.. I could probably ask my parents for more photos from when I was younger. I think I was bigger than the average person from about 5-6 years old :/ Always been addicted to food.

I'm seconding the tosser comment!! What a tool!

We were the same, takeaway more than home cooking, much cheaper now!

I think I've always been fat as a child, my mother was such a terrible terrible cook! My stepdad was a chef but worked late so never cooked for us and when he did it was unhealthy because it was his day off too and we all wanted a treat! I love my mother to absolutel pieces, but there's a lot of things I'll do differently with my kids, because though I don't blame her for my weight (I'm an adult, I make my own choices) I do think she gave me a lot of issues with food.
XxX

I'm not always positive MC I can be a right moody cow, don't even look at me before I've had a cup of tea in the morning and when I'm tired look out lol

I think I've always been addicted to food too but was lucky it didn't show until a bit later on. My mum has been on a diet and conscious of what she is eating for as long as I can remember (she's 5'2 and a size 18) that I feel a huge disappointment to her being the weight I am. Don't get me wrong she's amazing and never puts me down about my weight, never even mentions it but as a child it was a bit different. I can remember being at my nans when I was about 8 or 9 and my nan always had a houseful of family at the weekend. There were loads of cousins around and aunts and uncles and my nan had done everyone dinner and was offering seconds so when I said yes to some chips my mum told me not to be greedy and I felt so ashamed! I think that started my eating in secret, like toast when nobody else was around after I had already had a meal and even now I sometimes find myself putting wrappers under things in the bin even though Dai couldn't care less about how much I eat or what I eat. I think food will always be a treat to me, a way of consoling myself and a way of easing boredom. If I could sort that out I would be able to diet so much more easily. You'd think being aware of it that I'd have more control wouldn't you? lol

My son takes after his dad and has a crazy sweet tooth but he's like a twig and already a few inches taller than me at 13 so I don't think he will be chunky like me but my step daughter is the opposite. Doesn't eat as much junk as my son but she's nearly 7 and her clothes are already aged 10-11. She's tall and really solid built but it's so hard trying to control what she's eating and not give her a complex but I would hate for her to go into secondary school in a few years and be bullied because I know how cruel kids are. She's really sneaky about eating too, she will have breakfast here and go next door to Dai's mums and have another breakfast there kind of thing, being a parent is such a minefield :/ xx

Back