ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Proud of you! I wouldn't have resisted those cakes... Hmmm..

Aww thank you! Just about to go and watch a film and slob out in bed and had to let you all know I've had a really great day food wise.

It hasn't felt like I've been dieting at all. I've eaten burgers, chocolate, popcorn and chips in the portion sizes I wanted. Was tempted to have ice cream earlier but I would just have been eating it because it was in the freezer so I said no and I have 100% day 4 done with a big tick next to it.

Still have half my weeklies left too so this weekend (so far) is a huge success and I've got passed my worst two nights for falling off the wagon with my seatbelt still firmly on. I think my head might actually be back in the game :-D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So Proud!!!! You're doing so well! Boy read that entry and said he wanted to do WW so he can eat chocolate and burgers! He doesn't realise he can have these on SW as I'm a strict b*itch! :p
XxX

Haha cook the boy some burgers you big meanie! The ones I do are completely free on sw so there's no excuse not sure how many syns in the popcorn or kit kat mind. How's your weekend going? Xx

I would MC they're so yummy. I have them without any rolls but with chips but I think they'd be nice inside a warbie thin and some salad. Have been doing my tesco food shop online today and I'm planning some new meals to try out this week starting with bacon and sweet corn chowder from this months ww mag xx

Luckily a wholemeal bun can be a HeB, he might get some, but they just feel so naughty! Though I did treat him to a bacon sarnie this morning!
XxX

See totally free burger loosen the reins woman lol xx

See totally free burger loosen the reins woman lol xx

Trying! I brought my friend a bar of choccy yesterday but forgot to take it with me, so now Steve's rationing it!!
XxX

I'm craving chocolate today so I don't blame him and at least if he eats it all you can't lol xx

I've been craving cereal, I've gone 2 syns over on cereal and raisins! Logically I'm still only at 700 cals and all healthy syns but feeling guilty!
XxX

Just have 2 syns less tomorrow and you'll be right xx

In bed with 100% day 5 ticked off. Another day not feeling like I've been dieting. I've had sausage sarnies, chicken and chips, popcorn and ice cream oh and a picnic! I've felt so relaxed about food this weekend but everything has been weighed and pointed even though I've had loads of treats and munchies.

Can't believe I'm going to have so many weeklies left tomorrow and I haven't had one take away this week which is unheard of in this house. Even had a text from horse features earlier congratulating me on my loss this week. Think she had the wrong person cod that was oddly supportive of her lol

So motivated to keep this going now. My initial goal was 10 days straight of no cheating but I'm officially extending that to the end of the month which is only 10 more days than I said but I think it will be a huge thing for me and I'm looking forward to getting weighed Wednesday which is something I haven't felt since my first weigh in :)

5 days?! So proud!! You're doing so so well! I know we can do this, it feels nice this time around, much more positive.

Imagine your loss on Wed after a whole week 100%! Exciting! I'm 3 days behind, but I'm with you all the way!
XxX

Meh 3 behind is nothing because you're in it for the long haul so you'll catch me up and then get to goal waaaay before me so it's all good :-D I'm shocked at how easy I've found it and it hasn't been a struggle sticking to points at all. Will get harder as my daily points go down but at least I get to ease into it. I'm not going to aim too high Wednesday as the last 100% week was my first week and I lost 1lb but as long as it's a loss I'll be happy because it's going in the right direction.

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (11pp) Milk and sugar for tea (4pp)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (12pp) packet of french fries (2pp) apple and handful of grapes (0pp)

Dinner - Spanish Chicken (5pp) Mashed potatoes (10pp might be less but allowing plenty of points for extra milk and butter) Carrots and Broccoli

Snack - Tesco healthy living chocolate mousse (2pp)

46/61 dailies and I have 17 weeklies left. Really loving this week bring on the scales! xx

Meh 3 behind is nothing because you're in it for the long haul so you'll catch me up and then get to goal waaaay before me so it's all good :-D I'm shocked at how easy I've found it and it hasn't been a struggle sticking to points at all. Will get harder as my daily points go down but at least I get to ease into it. I'm not going to aim too high Wednesday as the last 100% week was my first week and I lost 1lb but as long as it's a loss I'll be happy because it's going in the right direction.

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (11pp) Milk and sugar for tea (4pp)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (12pp) packet of french fries (2pp) apple and handful of grapes (0pp)

Dinner - Spanish Chicken (5pp) Mashed potatoes (10pp might be less but allowing plenty of points for extra milk and butter) Carrots and Broccoli

Snack - Tesco healthy living chocolate mousse (2pp)

46/61 dailies and I have 17 weeklies left. Really loving this week bring on the scales! xx

I'll be here for a good few years, and knowing my track record will probably have some big slip ups along the way! I'm dreading maintaining!

How often do you have to change the points? Or is it just as you lose?

Good tip about mash, coming from someone who buttered hers till it dripped. Not sure how many syns are in Bovril, but a bit of watered down chicken Bovril in mash instead of butter makes it so so creamy! I normally do about half a mug per 2 potatoes! Might save you a few points if you ever need, but now you've got wiggle room for buttery goodness!
XxX

Don't quote me on this but I think you lose a point for every half a stone. Dropped one my first week as I went to the stone below and hopefully will get my first half stone this week so I'll know more but it makes sense that your body needs less cals the less you weigh and it gives you time to gradually get out of your bad habits. I track all my food using the app and the website so it automatically drops my points for me. Love the mash idea but no bovril here :( I do have real butter though and have a feeling I'm going to be tempted to use that not my usual I can't believe it's not butter light hence the huge pointage for mash but with points left over I should be safe to indulge.

They do say maintaining is the hardest part but you might be so motivated by finally getting there that it's a doddle. Can't have you leaving me mind you keep me sane lol xx

Don't quote me on this but I think you lose a point for every half a stone. Dropped one my first week as I went to the stone below and hopefully will get my first half stone this week so I'll know more but it makes sense that your body needs less cals the less you weigh and it gives you time to gradually get out of your bad habits. I track all my food using the app and the website so it automatically drops my points for me. Love the mash idea but no bovril here :( I do have real butter though and have a feeling I'm going to be tempted to use that not my usual I can't believe it's not butter light hence the huge pointage for mash but with points left over I should be safe to indulge.

They do say maintaining is the hardest part but you might be so motivated by finally getting there that it's a doddle. Can't have you leaving me mind you keep me sane lol xx

Chicken stock works the same too, I only use Bovril as it's thicker. Ha I doubt it, I know as soon as I'm skinny my brain will go "WE CAN HAVE PIZZA!"
XxX

My chunky brain does that so lord knows what my skinny brain will tell me! Might got for the chicken stock i've got some oxo cubes here. Feel like I want to eat the world today I'm starving but nearly lunchtime. Yippee!! xx

My chunky brain does that so lord knows what my skinny brain will tell me! Might got for the chicken stock i've got some oxo cubes here. Feel like I want to eat the world today I'm starving but nearly lunchtime. Yippee!! xx

I've just posted on another thread about greediness that I know it sounds bad but my reward for getting to goal will probably be a big pizza! I just don't plan to do it all the time!

You could always do half an half to give it a try, then you've got points left to use :)

I'm the same today, starving, really not looking forward to a salad!
XxX

Back