ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Noooo you're not responsible it was me and my "ah sod it" attitude that undid my hard work. Went to Tesco Saturday for some Korma sauce and a scrubbing brush. Came out with cheese twists, peanut butter B & J's and a chocolate and cream roulade too. I'm not tempted by anything bad today so I'm just putting it down to having a really lazy and cosy weekend with friends and getting back on the horse today. Don't care what happens this week I am going to weigh even if I have to steal Dai's car lol xx

Oh no, you shopped when peckish didn't you?, I have to grocery shop online or only when completely stuffed otherwise I come out with all sorts! I know it's bad, but I've so enjoyed my few days of naughty, it was so lush, but we must get back on! Maybe try a bit of light cardio more than usual to try and see a bigger loss on Weds and rub it in her face. Just keep thinking about the gorgeous wedding dress and the big day.
XxX

Yep we went at lunchtime Saturday and I always do my shop online. Like clockwork it gets delivered between 8-9 on a Tuesday morning and I never step foot in a supermarket but when I do this is what happens.

It started well, Dai picked up some pre-packed melon (0pp) and a black pepper grinder (0pp) then I had the idea of having some rolls for lunch so we grabbed those and I had some roast turkey breast to fill them (all low or very low in pp) then we picked up Korma sauce and I even checked the pp's in the ones they had to get the lowest. Dai then spotted cheesecake so that went in the trolley and in the next aisle I made the mistake of looking at the reductions on the end and spotted a chocolate and fresh cream roulade down to just £1.82. Bargain and in the trolley it went. Wanted frozen veg but passed the ice cream after buying peas and well you get the drift. Naughty Lisa and the only saving grace is I've been drinking more this weekend because I've been rubbish at getting my fluids in and I had cauliflower rice with the Korma.

It's not gonna stop me having another 100% week this week though and have planned all my meals out and added them to the online shop ready for tomorrow. Oh tesco you temptress how you seduced thee! xx

Yep we went at lunchtime Saturday and I always do my shop online. Like clockwork it gets delivered between 8-9 on a Tuesday morning and I never step foot in a supermarket but when I do this is what happens.

It started well, Dai picked up some pre-packed melon (0pp) and a black pepper grinder (0pp) then I had the idea of having some rolls for lunch so we grabbed those and I had some roast turkey breast to fill them (all low or very low in pp) then we picked up Korma sauce and I even checked the pp's in the ones they had to get the lowest. Dai then spotted cheesecake so that went in the trolley and in the next aisle I made the mistake of looking at the reductions on the end and spotted a chocolate and fresh cream roulade down to just £1.82. Bargain and in the trolley it went. Wanted frozen veg but passed the ice cream after buying peas and well you get the drift. Naughty Lisa and the only saving grace is I've been drinking more this weekend because I've been rubbish at getting my fluids in and I had cauliflower rice with the Korma.

It's not gonna stop me having another 100% week this week though and have planned all my meals out and added them to the online shop ready for tomorrow. Oh tesco you temptress how you seduced thee! xx

Honestly, it doesn't sound like what you've eaten is horrifically bad, it could be worse, you could have had that on top of an Indian take-out. And I'm sure the reduced section is there to thwart peoples efforts at healthy eating - they never reduce a bunch of bananas, always the pre-packed sarnies and goodies!

Your groceries (healthy!) coming tomorrow should spur you on too! You shall get it, I'm still aiming for Oct 100% on track and I shall be dragging you along with me!
XxX

I'm going to go for October 100% on track until the 31st and then I'm off to my cosy cabin in the woods for Halloween and Hot Tub fun where drinks and nibbles will be had but the first 30 days we can do it like the three legged race lol I've got parties booked with body shop the first two fridays so if I can get the other two and the saturdays booked up I'll not only be in the money but will avoid my two worst nights for snacking. Win win situation! xx

I'm going to go for October 100% on track until the 31st and then I'm off to my cosy cabin in the woods for Halloween and Hot Tub fun where drinks and nibbles will be had but the first 30 days we can do it like the three legged race lol I've got parties booked with body shop the first two fridays so if I can get the other two and the saturdays booked up I'll not only be in the money but will avoid my two worst nights for snacking. Win win situation! xx

Yep, 30 days of solid diet friendly food! I'm off Halloween too, as tradition requires I shall be eating a takeaway, followed by Cheetos, Candy Corn and Twinkies whilst watching Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas. Your cabin sounds lovely!!

Maybe we should make a note to come on here Fri and Sat nights during Oct for some butt-kicking!
XxX

I do mooch around usually so I will see if a butt-kicking needs to commence. We can do it! xx

Morning campers how are we all?

Quick food update as I'm trying to be a good girl today and not ar$e about on the internet while I'm working lol

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (11pp) Milk and sugar (4pp)

Lunch - Tomatoes on toast - (11pp)

Dinner - Chicken Korma (10pp) Cauliflower Rice (0pp)

Snacks - French Fries (2pp)

How do you make cauliflower rice? :)

All I do is grate my cauliflower into a bowl and whack it into the microwave for a few minutes. There's enough water already in the cauli for it to cook without going dry so no need to add any. I do a whole cauli to split between me and dai and it takes 3-4 mins in my 750W micro. Some people fry it in frylight with some onions an add peas and things but I like cauli so I don't need to add anything to flavour it :) xx

Well it's weigh in day again and I'm dreading the scales. I had 3 off plan days over the weekend and it's going to show tonight but yesterday was a much better day and came in under points for the day. Worked out all my points and last week I went over by 74 points! That's disgustingly bad and I need to stop this or I'm not going to fit in my dress :( I'm considering yesterday as my first 100% day back on plan and intend on having another one today. Fresh set of weeklies and fresh start, no more bad days at all this month and aiming to get through until I go away on Halloween without any slips. Will take what the scales say on the chin and re-focus.

Today's food is looking like this;

Breakfast - 1 bacon and 1 turkey bacon sarnie both with ketchup (17pp) Milk and sugar (4pp)

Lunch - Tomatoes on toast (10pp)

Dinner - Chips in the halo fryer (10pp using oil because I forgot to get frylight) Turkey burgers (7pp) Love this as my weigh in night meal so simple to do when I get home and won't make me feel guilty after I see the damage :/

Hope you're all having a good hump day so far? xx

Thanks Cheryl :) xx

Over the moon to report a 2lb loss this week taking me to 8lb in 8 weeks and my first shiny sticker for my first half a stone. Yaaay :-D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done!! You're doing so well! It shows that all your days on plan did make a difference, and 3 off plan days won't damage all your good days! I'm so happy for you! :D

Thank you MC! I'm so pleased with it and it's really spurred me on to have until the end of October 100% on plan. Dropped another point, was on 62 my first week now down to 60 so I think I was right when me and emma were talking about it and I said you drop a point for each half a stone you lose. No put downs at the scales either just encouragement and praise. What is that all about? Haha xx

Up and ready for a new day, my son travelling to Southampton later this morning ready for his dad's wedding tomorrow and I get married a year today. Woot woot! Step daughter is at her mums from tomorrow for the weekend so I can have lie ins and laze about all I want. I know I should be exercising but no, just no lol

Food today is going to be quite nice as I didn't have my burgers last night so I'll have them today instead

Breakfast - Turkey bacon sarnie with ketchup (14pp) 2 cups of tea (4pp)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (12pp) French Fries (2pp)

Dinner - Home made Turkey Burgers (7pp) Chips (10pp)

Snack - Pear, Banana and possibly a Tesco healthy living chocolate mousses (2pp)

51/60pp used

Honeyyyy!!! 2lb loss is fantabuloous! So pleased for you, and super duper proud. I know you can do 100% till Halloween, you have my complete faith and support, sorry for my absence (again!).
XxX

There's no need to apologise lovely girl! I'm over the moon and it's really spurred me on to keep losing and being good :)

How are you feeling, have you been to the doctors? Xx

Back