ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Ahh I love weddings. My sons dad got married last weekend is it weird that I fb stalked his new wife to see if my dress is nicer than hers?

I gave in to the hot dogs but I'll point them and be good for the rest of the day. They were yummy too really hit the spot but it means no ice cream for me later xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not weird at all, I'm sure that's what FB was intended for!

How high in points are the hot dogs?

I'm being a saint today! Not very hungry so all I've actually had is buttered slice of wholemeal and an apple (half way through, jaw sleepy!)

Might even avoid the hummus and just have the carrot sticks around 3 and save my syns! No longer going to Ardingly as it's being run by a group I'm very much against so that'll save me some syns too!
XxX

A big saving on syns probably if you don't go to Ardingly. If you're not that hungry just go for the carrot sticks and then you've got more to play with after work.

The hot dogs aren't that bad, nowhere near as bad as normal sausages it's the bread and butter that bump it up. It's not dieting threatening I just prefer to keep the majority of my points for a nice dinner because if I'm fuller in the evening the less snacking I'll do so today is just a case of swapping things around a bit. I didn't have a dinner planned yet anyway so I'll just go for something lower in points, I've got WW frozen ready meals in the freezer so I can always just cook some veg and have it with a hotpot for only 7pp xx

A big saving on syns probably if you don't go to Ardingly. If you're not that hungry just go for the carrot sticks and then you've got more to play with after work.

The hot dogs aren't that bad, nowhere near as bad as normal sausages it's the bread and butter that bump it up. It's not dieting threatening I just prefer to keep the majority of my points for a nice dinner because if I'm fuller in the evening the less snacking I'll do so today is just a case of swapping things around a bit. I didn't have a dinner planned yet anyway so I'll just go for something lower in points, I've got WW frozen ready meals in the freezer so I can always just cook some veg and have it with a hotpot for only 7pp xx

If it's all within points then it'd not bad, again not sure how PP work but you could still do a filling dinner with little points couldn't you? Fill up on roasted veggies! I've still got 1/2 B and a whole A left, so can have something synless as a snack or use my A in a protein shake depending on exercise!
XxX

Yep my veggies whether roasted, steamed or boiled will be free but I'm quite liking the idea of the beef hotpot. With the points I've got left I could even do a chicken dinner with the chicken breasts I've got here so I've got plenty of options for proper food but don't want to dip into my weeklies for treats I'm saving them for something totally naughty on Saturday :) xx

Yep my veggies whether roasted, steamed or boiled will be free but I'm quite liking the idea of the beef hotpot. With the points I've got left I could even do a chicken dinner with the chicken breasts I've got here so I've got plenty of options for proper food but don't want to dip into my weeklies for treats I'm saving them for something totally naughty on Saturday :) xx

At least you have option! :) Have you got anything in mind for Sat or are you going to see what you fancy?
XxX

See what I fancy although it's looking like my shopping trip isn't happening anymore so won't need the points for a lunch out in Cardiff bay. A friend of mine (who never asks me to go shopping because my dress size limits where I can shop) has spent over 4 grand since yesterday and now can't afford to go. A fool and their money are easily parted eh? Xx

See what I fancy although it's looking like my shopping trip isn't happening anymore so won't need the points for a lunch out in Cardiff bay. A friend of mine (who never asks me to go shopping because my dress size limits where I can shop) has spent over 4 grand since yesterday and now can't afford to go. A fool and their money are easily parted eh? Xx

4 grand since YESTERDAY?! Bloomin' hell what's she brought, a car?!
Still, if it saves some points then bonus!
XxX

2.500 of it was on sensible stuff for her new house. She hasn't got a pc so I've spent a good few hours over the last week finding her the best deals on all kinds of stuff ready for her to move in and after we went to get her keys yesterday we ordered it all online at mine.

Since leaving here less than 24hrs ago she's blown another £1,700 on I don't know what but I have a feeling her scummy family have held their hands out when she's visited then today. They knew she was coming into £4,500 this week and she text me earlier saying she had £300 left so this time next week she will be back to being as skint as usual and if they've "borrowed" any she won't see any of it again xx

Well that's not right! Not the kind of family you want to be visiting when you've got cash! Poor Girl.
XxX

I could tell you some stories about those bunch of idiots but I'd be here all day. At least she's paid the bond and bought everything she needed for the new place before they could have it all the scummy beggars.

Just text horse features and said I won't be weighing tonight. I'm petrified I'll have some kind of accident so I'm not risking the shame! xx

I could tell you some stories about those bunch of idiots but I'd be here all day. At least she's paid the bond and bought everything she needed for the new place before they could have it all the scummy beggars.

Just text horse features and said I won't be weighing tonight. I'm petrified I'll have some kind of accident so I'm not risking the shame! xx

If you're 100% till next weds you'll be fine anyway, hopefully with a big 2 weeks worth of loss! How's D doing with the diet?
XxX

He hasn't weighed for a few weeks so I'm not sure and he doesn't help by always weighing at different times of the day. He's said when Christmas is out the way he's rejoining and not for my sake but because he really wants to lose weight. He is a bit jealous that I'm 8lb down and I think he's about a pound up on his joining weight.

I'm not bothered about missing a week because it's a genuine reason for not going. Think this is the first time of following a diet where I haven't missed a week just because I'm worried what the scales will say because I know I've been a bad girl. Will be nice to see two weeks worth of weight loss in one go next week :) xx

Is he stopping till Christmas then? Ooh get you making him all jealous and whatnot! Imagine how jealous he'll be after October!
XxX

He's still eating less bad stuff in work because I'm making him sarnies these days and obviously I cook dinner so that's better but I can't get him to stop snacking. He's gained a stone since we got together and he always blames me and my cooking which until recently I can take some of the blame for but he is gonna be green with envy come Halloween xx

He's still eating less bad stuff in work because I'm making him sarnies these days and obviously I cook dinner so that's better but I can't get him to stop snacking. He's gained a stone since we got together and he always blames me and my cooking which until recently I can take some of the blame for but he is gonna be green with envy come Halloween xx

How long have you been together? I (jokingly, kind of) blame Steve for my weight, I was a size 8-10 when we got together!!
XxX

You sound like my mum She was a size 8 before she had my sister. We've been together three years but he can only blame my cooking for the two years we've lived together I've put on way more than that but I don't blame him I blame my cooking too lol xx

You sound like my mum She was a size 8 before she had my sister. We've been together three years but he can only blame my cooking for the two years we've lived together I've put on way more than that but I don't blame him I blame my cooking too lol xx

I'd never had a Dominos pizza or a curry before I was with Steve, so that part if definitely his fault! Plus all I have to do is look sad and he'll bring food, he's both good and bad like that!
I suppose he blames his Mums cooking for before he was with you! :p

I plan to get fit and healthy, stay that way till 70 and then get to the size of a house eating anything I like!
XxX

Oh aye it's not that he eats too much junk at all he's an angel. I love your plan of eating what you like when you hit 70 I think I'll join you xx

Oh aye it's not that he eats too much junk at all he's an angel. I love your plan of eating what you like when you hit 70 I think I'll join you xx

Brill, I'm going to get a little scooter and everything, dye my hair bright pink and cause havoc!
XxX

I'm gonna be like the gran from the Catherine Tate show xx

Back