ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Evening everyone, hope you've all had a great day. Mine has been weird, it's gone really quickly but I seem to have got nothing done. Anyhoo food today looked like this..

Brunch - Scrambled egg on toast with a bit of ham (16pp)

Dinner - McCain wedges with chicken breast and spaghetti hoops (23pp)

Snacks - French fries (2pp) and 3 little WW cherry bakewell slices (7pp)

Milk for cups of tea (3pp)

51/61 dailies so clawed a few back from yesterday. Definitely time for * week again as my lower back has been aching like crazy all day and I've had stomach cramps. Pretty sure that it will affect weigh in Wednesday but I can't help that. Been looking into green tea capsules today too and going to do a bit of a supplement shop on pay day. Every little helps eh? xx

Eurgh, * week for me too this week, just as I was looking for a decent loss!

Your dinner last night sounds so cute, I'm quite jealous! :)

Have you looked into any other types of supplements?
XxX

Been looking at joint ones because I've done mine no favours carrying around so much weight over the years and that would be killing two birds with one stone because I've read that calcium is good for weight loss. I think I want a bit of everything though, to make my whole body healthy as well as some help shifting the timber.

Dinner last night was just chucked together. I had cooked chicken breasts the day before because they needed using but with me eating Chinese they didn't get used but once they've been in the fridge they dry out don't they so I chucked a small tin of hoops over them and blitzed in the micro so they at least had some moisture to them. The wedges worked out more than I thought they would for the points so didn't even finish them but they were lovely! xx

My Nan swears by Glucosamine for joints - she's about 85 and still going to fly planes and go on long walks!!
XxX

Fair play to her! Going to try and do a proper list of what I want later and get it ordered. Tesco delivered my food shopping earlier so I have a kitchen full of yummy fruit today. Happy guilt free snacking :) xx

The best kind of snacking! I'm going to join you I think, make a list of all the supplements I'm after!
XxX

Work is pretty quiet today so I might as well do it now while I remember. Did go to do it last night then True Blood started and I wasn't missing that xx

Better update my food for today

Breakfast - Marmite on toast (10pp) cup of tea (3pp for milk and sugar because the mr forgot to use sweetener)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (16pp) and a packet of french fries (2pp)

Dinner - Spanish Chicken using the WW sauce (7pp) new potatoes (5pp) carrots and broccoli (0pp)

Snack - 2 WW chocolate mini rolls (4pp) blame *week on the need for those although it's less pp than my usual bar of chocolate or icecream so not all bad

47/61 dailies

Hiyas xxx I have started taking seakelp recently it has given me more bounce lol, I was borderline in tests for underactive thyroid years ago and like you was feeling I was lacking in vits etc and came across that they make you pee like crazy but def worth a read as supposed to help weightloss too, I am restarting that in the morning and also take vit c and zinc hopefully to ward off any colds that's around as had them really bad this last few months, I look forward to reading what you find, todays looking good so far xx

Todays food is looking good. :D

I hadn't even heard of seakelp Kar will be looking into that and I don't mind the extra weeing cos I retain fluid something silly and would love to get rid of it!

Too much bread in my food as always today but I can't live without it. Really feeling like I've lost this week so the scales had better be nice tomorrow xx

Morning all :peep:

Weigh in day today and I'm really nervous of the scales! Last week was a loss but less than I was hoping for and I was 100% on track all week. I've had a naughty day this week and gone over my weeklies and dailies so I'm terrified that when I weigh i'm going to be even heavier than my starting weight. Dai has had an awful week he hasn't stopped snacking even with me trying to reign him in so he's fully prepared for a gain but he doesn't care either way! So glad (Sunday excused) my willpower has held out and I haven't been munching on chocolate hobnobs like him. Men eh?

Breakfast - Marmite on toast (10pp) Cup of tea (1pp)

Lunch - 2 WW petits pains (6pp) with WW tuna, mayo and sweetcorn (2pp)

Dinner - Not sure but possibly some BBQ chicken drumsticks (will point later when I know values but allowing 15pp) and new potatoes (5pp) with veggies

After weigh in snack - toffee crisp (6pp) and french fries (2pp)

47/61 dailies
I've swapped to almond milk and sweetener in my tea to save on points but bread is what I need to get rid of. Always buy thick sliced and it's only through habit so once the ones in the freezer are gone I'll swap to medium and save even more points :)

Everyone okay today? xx

Fingers and toes crossed for you Hun.

Breadwise, we buy Warburtons wholemeal, small loaf is only 58 cals per slice, not sure how that works out on points, but compared to the thick slice which was between 80-110 it's a big difference! It's a bit airy, and small but hits the spot when you really fancy a sarnie!
XxX

It's probably about half the points of the one I'm eating. I wish I could like wholemeal bread, I tried and tried when I started SW because you could have it as a Hex B but white is where my heart lies. At least the medium sliced is lower in points although not much. My mum is the same her one thing she can't give up is white bread and with my sister it's bagels. I hope I've lost because I really feel like I have. My class leader just text me about seeing me tonight at weigh in but I think it was a generic text sent to the whole class. I'll be going and if I've lost weight I'll try and refrain from dancing and singing in your face to her lol xx

It's probably about half the points of the one I'm eating. I wish I could like wholemeal bread, I tried and tried when I started SW because you could have it as a Hex B but white is where my heart lies. At least the medium sliced is lower in points although not much. My mum is the same her one thing she can't give up is white bread and with my sister it's bagels. I hope I've lost because I really feel like I have. My class leader just text me about seeing me tonight at weigh in but I think it was a generic text sent to the whole class. I'll be going and if I've lost weight I'll try and refrain from dancing and singing in your face to her lol xx

How about something like best of both? Looks like white but added fibre, not sure on cals though! I reallllyyy miss white bread, this one's the only wholemeal one I've liked after trying others, but I'd kill for a bacon sarnie with white bread and butter (drools). Or you could do half an half? One slice white, one slice wholemeal?

If you have, do a little happy dance that ends with giving her the finger :p
XxX

I can see it now, a nice little 2-3 lb loss and me going "BOOM! Have that horse features!" hahaha

I do like some of the half and half ones actually so I'll do a bit of points research on them later. Whether I swap or stay with white the thick slice is going. It's not more filling than medium especially when all the sarnies I eat are full of salad anyway so I might as well shave the points off by thinner slices eh? Surprised that I'm enjoying the almond milk. I've never had anything but cows milk and a sip of soy milk was enough to put me off for life but the almond one is lovely and about a third of the points so it's win/win xx

Ooh I love Almond milk, it's thicker than cows milk too, which fills me up slightly more! I quite like a class before bed, but always find I never finish a whole carton, feels so wasteful!

XxX

I've got the 1L cartons and they can be used up to 5 days after opening so I'm hoping I will get through it all even with me only using it for the odd splash in tea but with it being so low in points and no sugar in my tea I can have a few more cuppas. Bet it would be nice on cereal too will have to pick up some weetabix as the only other cereal I like is fruit and fibre and a "normal" serving of that is never enough so I don't keep it in the house. It's like peanut butter with me, once it's there it gets eaten way too quickly in too big portions xx

Thank you :) Class is at 6 so I will update when I get back. If I had a better loss last week I wouldn't be half as nervous today but I just don't know how it will go. Dai got on our scales this morning and it's looking like he's put on a pound. No surprise there he's been so snack happy this week x

Back