ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I'm such a bad influence on you, all this talk of milk and cake. Slap on the wrist for Lisa xx

I'm such a bad influence on you, all this talk of milk and cake. Slap on the wrist for Lisa xx

Ha it's alright, cake is one of the only things I can crave and ignore!
XxX

I don't crave cake normally so I'll allow myself to indulge as it's for an occasion. Crisps on the other hand, can't look at them without wanting to rip them open and stuff my face xx

I don't crave cake normally so I'll allow myself to indulge as it's for an occasion. Crisps on the other hand, can't look at them without wanting to rip them open and stuff my face xx

Oh crisps are mine too, I never just want 1 bag either!
XxX

1 multipack maybe haha x

Yeah, or a family bag :)

One of the first things I did when I started pro points was work out how many points in a sharing bag of beef hula hoops. They used to be my treat when I did it before but I haven't seen any when I've been shopping so I've been having pop corn instead. Massive bag of course but at 13 points it could be worse xx

One of the first things I did when I started pro points was work out how many points in a sharing bag of beef hula hoops. They used to be my treat when I did it before but I haven't seen any when I've been shopping so I've been having pop corn instead. Massive bag of course but at 13 points it could be worse xx

I've got loads of organic healthy popcorn at home and I hate the stuff, don't even like normal popcorn (with the exception of the bacon and cheese flavour!), would much rather have crisps! Do you think it counts if I add 400 cals worth of crisps in today? :p
XxX

You'd still only be a smidgen over 1,000 cals today so I don't see the harm in it and I'm back to being a feeder/bad influence. Now you can see why I'm so chunky. Whoopsy xx

Birthday cake number one and it's so delicious!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1918220709.jpg
    image-1918220709.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 42
Damage for today is huge but I've had a really lovely day and my slice of cake wasn't huge as I went crazy with lunch BUT on the the plus side my feet are looking so much less swollen it's crazy. It's like overnight all the horrible swelling I had in them has nearly all gone just need my ankles and calfs to catch up and I'll be a very happy bunny. Must be doing something right for it to be going after having it for so long just praying it doesn't come back...

It tastes lovely too. It's bigger than it looks the 4 of is had a slice each yesterday and there's still loads left. Will be taking a slice in for everyone in my mother in laws next door later xx

Mm cakeee! Don't worry about the damage, comes round once a year, you'd be gutted if you'd had to watch people eat cake! Enjoy your birthday, draw a line, rub it in horse faces face next week :p
XxX

That's the plan, I don't care about the scales this week I'm just going to enjoy myself and worry about it next week xx

Well done on the pound off this week! The unexpected losses are always the best! All this talk about cake is making me want a cupcake. They are my absolute favourite food in the world and just down the road is an amazing little cake shop called Fancie Cupcakes, if you're ever in Sheffield you have to try them! Might have to let myself have one after next weigh in as a treat... Mmmmm :)

Hope you have a fab birthday and good luck with the Body Shop thing, any extra money is always good and like you say if you're at home less then its less temptation :) Have a fab weekend! x

Thanks Bev, in the early stages of trying to get people to book parties. It's the hardest bit so once I have a few I can relax and just enjoy it. I love their stuff so it's really easy to be enthusiastic about selling it. I'll take a loss any day of the week. Cake is gonna make sure I don't get one this week but from Saturday morning once all my birthday things are done I can get back on it properly and see more losses :) xx

Well done on the 1lb off Scarlet, have a great birthday and enjoy..it's only once a year!! I love body shop stuff so hope you do well with that:) I'm off on my hols for a week or so now...managed to get 2 1/2 off this week so just hope I don't put loads on with holiday treats as I really can't afford to!! Tipping it down here and I'm going off in my caravan to the west country, just hope the weather picks up!! Have a great few weeks xxx

Thanks jemima. I'm not losing this week because I've treated myself to a few off plan days to celebrate. Not totally off the rails I've just done a 2 mile Leslie sansone walk and then some weights so the cake is balanced out lol have a great holiday! Xxx

Thanks S. deff. sounds like you deserve your cake!!! xx

Back