ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

You should! I know I'm biased but there is so much to see and do here. It's not all coal mines and sheep these days. Well ok there is still lots of sheep but we've got posh hotels and marinas, mountains and lakes, seaside towns and loads of places to shop. It also has me which I think they should start putting on the Visit Wales tourist board adverts lol xx

Hurry up and get well we are in for a lil mini heatwave this next week yay :character00238:

Glad your bits are selling on ebay I have a very annoying lil burger returning a book as the books been opened WTF!! it was sold as nearly new and erm you do open books lo
Your day sounds fab tho xx

Hurry up and get well we are in for a lil mini heatwave this next week yay :character00238:

Glad your bits are selling on ebay I have a very annoying lil burger returning a book as the books been opened WTF!! it was sold as nearly new and erm you do open books lo
Your day sounds fab tho xx

Surely you'd win that if you took it up with Ebay?! That is the silliest thing I've ever heard!

I wouldn't accept the return you've been honest in the description! I'm selling body shop stuff to boost my sales and so far it's going well. Who knew body butters were so popular? Why do we go from one extreme to another here? It's either grey and miserable like today or a heat wave I can't keep up lol xx

I wouldn't accept the return you've been honest in the description! I'm selling body shop stuff to boost my sales and so far it's going well. Who knew body butters were so popular? Why do we go from one extreme to another here? It's either grey and miserable like today or a heat wave I can't keep up lol xx

We've got both, it's horrible, wet and miserable but so muggy!! I'm wearing a jumper and am simultaneously freezing and overheating!
XxX

And who said women were complicated? haha xx

Thought I would say hi, I have read through your diary with interest, I also have a lot of daily pp and it was good to get some ideas on what I could eat. Sorry you are not feeling to good, but the hot squash sounds like it is doing the trick.
I am with you an how great Wales is! Being a fellow welshy. Hope you start feeling better soon x

Welcome Bea :) I'm not too bad considering the cold, good old nannas remedy is doing the job nicely. My food doesn't change a lot so you might not get a huge amount of inspiration from me but everything I cook is easy and won't break the bank. Just ignore the cake bits I don't want to be a bad influence lol x

That's why I picked weight watchers, when at home not working I love to cook, bit always great results but I enjoy. When working I am so lazy in the kitchen I need convince all the way, weight watchers seems ideal. The best of both worlds! I don't blame you if you can't have cake on a birthday when can you have it! X

I love the flexibility of it too. If the cake had been shop bought I would have attempted to point it even if it would still have taken me over my dailies I would've liked to have known how much damage I was doing lol Thoroughly enjoyed it and loved my birthday but being a good girl this week and making sure I get that 3lb off next week x

I am not sure how much weight to expect to lose weekly. A well meaning but tactless friend suggested as I was so big i would lose loads!! But after reading loads on this site 1-3lbs a week seems about the norm?? I have come to the conclusion I have a long journey ahead, I have not given myself a time limit but I would like to have lost a good few stone before I am 40 next July! I think I would love to be under 20 stone, now that would be great x

The first time I did weight watchers I was over a stone lighter than I am now and was losing 5lb a week on average. My best week was 10.5lb off but this time around I'm losing less probably because I'm doing a much more sedentary job now. As long as it's coming off I'm happy but if you only lose 1lb a week over the year that adds up to 3st 8lb and it all helps our health eh? I'd love to be losing big numbers but the say the slower you lose it the more likely you are to keep it off so..xx

I guess everyone is different, and like you said 3st8 is a lot of weight, god if someone said they could take that amount away now I would be jumping for joy.

Me too. My mum works with a lady who is doing the Cambridge diet. She lost 25lb in her first week!!! Can you imagine? She lost 9 the next week and 6 this week that's nearly 3 stone in as many weeks. I was tempted to try it until I thought about it seriously and I know I wouldn't be able to go without food xx

A friend if mine is doing herbal life, she also posted a whopping 17lb weight loss in her first week!! I was also tempted especially as she is not a distributer, but I have such am unhealthy relationship with food as it is, I eat when happy as a treat , when sad I eat for comfort , I felt I needed to respect food more, make better choices, was a little scared to start replacing meals with shakes etc. like you I knew the chances of me sticking to it was slim. I would then go down the road of feeling rubbish at my lack if will power and spiral back into eating. I need to get my head around food is for energy, it can be enjoyed but in moderation x

A friend if mine is doing herbal life, she also posted a whopping 17lb weight loss in her first week!! I was also tempted especially as she is not a distributer, but I have such am unhealthy relationship with food as it is, I eat when happy as a treat , when sad I eat for comfort , I felt I needed to respect food more, make better choices, was a little scared to start replacing meals with shakes etc. like you I knew the chances of me sticking to it was slim. I would then go down the road of feeling rubbish at my lack if will power and spiral back into eating. I need to get my head around food is for energy, it can be enjoyed but in moderation x

I think we've all been tempted by those diets, who doesn't want to lose a stone in a week?! Whilst they work for some, as you rightly say a lot of us would have trouble sticking - I actually think I could cope with ruling out food but the moment I got to goal I know 100% I'd eat all the things I've missed and put it all back on equally as fast!
X

Yep you hear the big numbers and think "yeah i'll take me a slice of that" but it goes back on as quickly as it's lost and I'm like you Bea food to me is always my way of celebrating, of cheering myself up, I eat through boredom and greed and I've been a lot more mindful over the last few weeks. I've had slips but I've had moments of real willpower too. I've even looked stupid being stood in front of a fridge talking myself out of eating a WW quiche lol The last two days I've really wanted a bacon sandwich but I've told myself I'll have one Sunday morning if I still have my weeklies left by then cos I find it's the weekends where there reigns get loosened. No coincidence that's when I work less and the other half is hovering about always wanting to be fed xx

Yay to the willpower waiting till the weekend for your bacon butty. I am only 3 days in but stunned at how flexible weight watchers seems. X

Me too. My mum works with a lady who is doing the Cambridge diet. She lost 25lb in her first week!!! Can you imagine? She lost 9 the next week and 6 this week that's nearly 3 stone in as many weeks. I was tempted to try it until I thought about it seriously and I know I wouldn't be able to go without food xx

Oh man don't do it! I tried Cambridge years ago, lost 11lbs in my first week too, but then after a few weeks it slowed to 4/5lbs and I was CONSTANTLY thinking about food and so so hungry! Nearly fainted in the end at work and had to go home. Of course after that my metabolism was so low I soon piled all the weight I'd lost back on, plus extra. These diets seem like an easy fix, and yep if you want to drink shakes and have no kind of normal life while you're losing weigh it does work, but when you've got lots to lose like us there's no way you can put your life on hold for a year of shakes! Sod that! :p

Back