ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

I know after the first few weeks the weight loss slows down, but 3lb is great, I think we sometimes forget how heavy 3lb is. I may get a block of lard to keep in my fridge to remind me just how much. X

It's slower this time around for me. I think this year I've stopped and started so many times with ww and with sw I just need to focus and keep plodding on regardless. Weigh in tomorrow for me and I'm hoping it's good but I don't think I'll ever feel confident getting on a set of scales xx

You will when you're a few stone lighter. :) I used to dread the scales so much, but now I'm starting to want to hop on first lol!

How do you think you'll have done? x

Yay to house back to yourself !! I am in work today but looking forward to Thurs and Friday for exactly that reason too,. I always always dreaded weigh days but for some reason today I am not at all worried I will be happy at a pound off to be honest, I have hardly been on my scales this week but I want to get that down to zero times on my house scales so I can look forward to a loss if I have been on plan of course.. I am the same as you change my plans like people change their knickers lol if I had stuck at it for a year I could be 6 stone less now but no point dwelling on that I am just going to look forward to smaller regular losses... Today's food looks lush I LOVE STEAK !!

I just want to have a full week on plan cos I haven't had one since my first week doing ww this time around. My tea is gonna be lush, I love steak and I love bubble and squeak. It's always better the day after so I cooked the veg especially for it yesterday and chucked it in the fridge ready. I'm doing a garlic and herb sauce for Dai but I'm not having any because I want a kit kat chunky and some french fries later. Nom nom lol xx

You can do this Mrs even if it is one day at a time xx

We both can. I want to get a slow cooker for the winter. I can pop everything in it in the morning then I can't change my mind about what to have for tea lol Need to get some more recipes too, I keep looking at holidays instead xx

Morning xx Good luck today for weigh in be good xx

Morning fellow welshie :) did I see a loss of 7.5lb for you on *********? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you sweetie. Not sure I'm going to class tonight. I'm feeling very odd today and have only just woken up after sleeping in the sofa since 8.30! Not like me at all and I'm feeling very spaced out :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food update for today my lovelies :)

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (10pp) milk and sugar for tea (need to get back on the sweetener but i feel so rubbish I need the sugar 4pp)

Lunch - 2 ww bagels (8pp) with 50g mild cheddar (4pp) and 30g wafer thin ham (1pp)

Dinner - Chicken korma (15pp including 11 for sauce and 4 for 175g chicken breast) Boil in the bag white rice (12pp)

Huge amount of points on one meal but that will be after weigh in if I can make it and I'm yet to find a korma sauce that I like that is low in points. Still leaves me with 7 dailies to use though and I'll probably use them on cups of tea. Lunch was gorgeous and has stopped the shakes I've had most of the morning so hopefully they will stay gone long enough for me to go to class later. If not there's always next week :) xx

I get like that sometimes just can't put a finger on it I came to conclusion it was low blood pressure and lack of sugar over night scared me lots really with my history was thinking all sorts ... Glad it seems rectified now hope you get to class Lis you can make a start on that perfect week then, careful your not going massively under your points tho eh I know you have lots to use up I used to struggle getting through my weeklys with just 41 so no wonder you have lots left over cos I was eating real crap to use mine up.. oddly syns I have no probs using lol xx

I think it's my cold making me feel weird today, I suffer with my sinuses every now and then and I think me being bunged up is making my head feel funny from the pressure. I do usually eat all my dailies, if I'm under by quite a bit I throw another sarnie in supper time or have some chocolate and crisps when I'm watching tv I'm too greedy to go without eating them all. I found syns really hard to stick to because if you want anything for convenience like a sauce from a jar it used a fair bit of them up. I hope I can go too i've just paid for a new monthly pass lol Thought I was getting better but I feel really spaced out. Might get Dai to give me a lift up and I can just pop in and weigh then come home for my lovely korma that I am really looking forward too. Have an early lunch on weigh in day so I've got a chance to get rid of it before getting on the scales. Sorry for the TMI haha xx

lol your as bad as the boys in work, saying that graphic descriptions sadly are not few and far between with this lot ewwww. Have you tried the Tesco finest chicken tikka jar ooooooo its amazing, and we had the maggi bag chile the other night that was gorgeous too if you like your spices we made ours with beef pieces the chile and used a tin of baked beans instead of kidney beans as they set Andrews IBS off but even with those it was gorgeous, the maggi chicken balti is amazing too lots of curries in our house lol the maggi bags are low too aren't they.. good for the PF lol x

I'm such a fairy when it comes to spicy foods a korma is as hot as I get lol I love the maggi bags, I use the BBQ one and the garlic and herb one. I like the Colman's season and shake ones too. WW used to do a korma sauce but I can't find it anywhere anymore and it's a very odd colour. Talking of beans I've been thinking of adding them to my sausage casserole cos I think they would make it even more filling and who doesn't love sausage and beans? The PF visits regular in this house thank god lol xx

Did you ever try the cowboy pie with s/w that's gorgeous to basically a shep pie but with a tin of baked beans a smidge of paprika and few tbsp of Worcester sauce a fav in our house even Nathan can cook that one lol well help.. im fancying a change I want something really rich and gooey !! going to dig my slow cooker out tonight and do some jacket potatoes and defrost a chicken !! howd you do your saus casserole ?? I know it sounds gross my gran used to make a fab one all the sausages were just chucked in so were gooey rather than browned odd things you can remember eh.

I use the colmans packet mix. I brown my sausages first but you don't have to cos they still cook through I just prefer them with a bit of colour or they look like winkies lol I'm thinking of making up the mix and 10 mins before the end of the cooking time take it out the oven, pop a tin of beans in, give it a stir and back in to warm the beans through. The cow pie sounds lush I'll have to try it. When we stayed at my nans when we were little we always had cheese on toast but only cooked on the one side. Couldn't have that now I woul think it was too soggy but loved it as a kid xx

Good luck with weigh in tonight, and again the food sounds yummy. I will be checking out the pro-points of the magi bags, I have never used but they sound lovely. X

Thanks Bea. Most are only 1 or 2 for half so they're a very low pp way of having something really tasty. WW do a similar thing with marinade bags that you can pop meat into overnight in the fridge then take out of the bag to cook but I prefer the maggi and they tend to be cheaper. They're only 50p each in tesco at the moment and there's loads of variety with them :) xx

Back