ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

First body shop delivery and I wish it was all for me. Still can't believe it was so easy to get £127 free stuff just for hitting my targets

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2319179936.jpg
    image-2319179936.jpg
    471.3 KB · Views: 30
I can resist because I get so many freebies. It's crazy at the moment we've got a 40% sale on and all our usual offers for hostesses. This month because I'm a newbie I've had £75 products free for having a party, I've won £52 worth and by the end of the month I will have won another £300 worth for hitting targets and that's on top of the commission I've earned. Best people to work for ever lol

Still not sure if I'm going my head is really fuzzy and I'm starting to feel sick :( xx

Sickness has gone but I feel really drained and weirdly and not good for the diet I only feel better after eating. Didn't make weigh in but horse features does a class on Saturday mornings so will try and make that instead xx

Glad you are feeling better, but if only feeling better after food you obviously needed to eat something, maybe try a little and often. It does sound like your blood sugars are low. Can't think of anything else that would make you feel better after food x x lots of rest I think

Feeling a lot better today thank god, really didn't like being so spaced out yesterday :/ Had a real treat last night and added some oven chips to my meal and the other half brought me home a bag of peanut m&m's because he knew I was feeling so awful bless him. Tracked it all and still have plenty of weeklies left :) My son goes back to school today so hoping to get lots of stuff done around the house without fear of waking him up with the hoover lol

Food for today is looking like this

Breakfast - Dairylea light on toast (9pp) Milk and sugar (3pp)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (14pp) Banana and an apple

Dinner - Spaghetti Bolognese (18pp made using wholewheat spaghetti, extra lean turkey mince and the ww bolognese sauce but jazzed up with extra oregano and basil)

Snack/supper - 2 ww bagels (8pp) 40g mild Cheddar (4pp) and wafer thin ham (2pp) unless I'd rather have some crisps and chocolate

58/61 dailies and 13/49 weeklies used

Hope you're all having a good day so far?

Glad to read you are feeling better Hun! And again another thing I would never have thought of Turkey mince!! You are like my weight watcher guru!!! Hope you are well and enjoyed the child free day x I miss mine being young it seems to have gone way to quick! X

Haha the turkey mince is back from when I lived at home. My mum and dad are very healthy and they always use turkey mince and either grill or dry fry everything so it's one good habit I've always had. Anything that lets you have a decent size portion without the guilt is a plus in my book. My day was lovely and peaceful but now he's getting older I wish he would stop. He's 13 now and I hate the thought of him moving out. Been thinking of having another one but not until I've shifted all this timber. My step daughter is the total opposite of my son she's 100 mile an hour at 6 yrs old going on 26 and when she leaves the house it's like someone has flicked a switch lol xx

Morning all. Thought I'd get my food in quick because I have a busy day ahead. Can't believe how quick this week has flown by!

Breakfast - 2 ww bagels (8pp) 40g cheese (4pp) ham (1pp) milk and sugar (3pp)

Lunch - 2 ww petits pains (6pp) tuna, sweetcorn and mayo (2pp)

Dinner - Sausage casserole (10pp) boiled potatoes (5pp) broccoli and carrots (0pp)

39/61 dailies lots of wiggle room for friday night treats :-D xx

Friday night is def the night for some treats.

What are the weight watcher bagels like??? I am a bagel addict yet 6pp can be steep before they are filled. And as my points go down it may be something to think about x

I've only ever had them toasted but they're fine. Bit smaller than the new york bagel company ones I used to buy but I really enjoy mine with ham and cheese under the grill. Feels really indulgent having them when I know how unhealthy my pre ww ones were with the extra cheese :/ give them a go and see if you like them, think they only do the plain ones though, no seeded or ones with onion in xx

Will pop a packet in my next shop. I also love cheese with mine!! But am liking pastrami and pickled cucumber slices with mustard. I used to always have cheese but have laid off recently.

Mind I love cheese with everything! X

I can take it or leave it but on toast or a bagel it's divine oh and my fave way to have a bagel is with bacon and cheese. It's no wonder I'm chunky lol xx

Am I being a bad influence again? Lol x

hehe maybe..

WW ones work out at 7 syns each and I would very happily have that.. May have to plan it in sometime :) could use cheese from my healthy A choice.. and bacon.. hmm..

Bacon is free if you trim the fat so bagels are on the sw menu :) xx

Good morning my lovelies how are we all today?

I've had less than 6 hrs sleep and I'm feeling a bit delirious lol Plan was to weigh on Saturday as I missed Wednesday but I decided I would rather have a lie in then go and spend the day with my best friend for an early birthday celebration day out. No idea what the scales are going to tell me this week but I'll take a STS after my naughty day Saturday. Ah well...

Breakfast - Marmite on toast (8pp) Milk and sugar for tea (5pp)

Lunch - Ham salad sarnie (12pp) French fries (2pp) Apple

Dinner - Roast Chicken dinner with lots of veg but haven't pointed gravy or decided if I'm doing my roasties in the halo fryer yet. Could be quite low pp or could be high but I need a chicken dinner in my life today so I'm throwing caution to the wind!! xx

Back