ProPoints My challenge to lose 10st in 15 months.

Food looks good but a bit light, you eating enough today Sweet?
XxX

Ooh yes the casserole will be nice and filling and I always have loads of veg with meals like that :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh yes the casserole will be nice and filling and I always have loads of veg with meals like that :) xx

Goodo! I expected nothing less, just checking! :)
XxX

Glad you're keeping me in check I don't always do a good job of it lol it's cooking now and Smelling lurvely xx

Well the beef casserole went down a storm last night, that's added to our list of favourites :( I'm making lamb hotpot tonight another one that I think will hit the spot. I had a slip last night, not a huge one but I had a bag of doritos and some giant white choc buttons. The doritos were a normal size bag and not a sharing one so that's a new one at least!

Today's food -

Breakfast - Porridge and threw in some currants for extra yumminess but need to point them

Lunch - Soup (i'm fancying that so far might end up being a sarnie again)

Tea - Lamb Hotpot with cabbage, carrots, peas and sprouts

Well the beef casserole went down a storm last night, that's added to our list of favourites :( I'm making lamb hotpot tonight another one that I think will hit the spot. I had a slip last night, not a huge one but I had a bag of doritos and some giant white choc buttons. The doritos were a normal size bag and not a sharing one so that's a new one at least!

Today's food -

Breakfast - Porridge and threw in some currants for extra yumminess but need to point them

Lunch - Soup (i'm fancying that so far might end up being a sarnie again)

Tea - Lamb Hotpot with cabbage, carrots, peas and sprouts

Your oops moment can't be over 300 cals and your food sounded pretty light so I reckon you're still alright!!

Still here! How's your day going?
XxX

Not bad at all. This is the latest finish from work I've had all week so I'm really chilled out this week. Glad it's Friday though, no 6am alarm tomorrow. yay! xx

Not bad at all. This is the latest finish from work I've had all week so I'm really chilled out this week. Glad it's Friday though, no 6am alarm tomorrow. yay! xx

Eurgh I share that feeling! Why can't it be Saturday all the time?!
XxX

Weekdays have their benefits mostly Tuesday because SPN is on but also cos I get the house to myself all day while everyone is out and it's lovely. I'm singing Paolo Nutini as loud as I like today with nobody to tell me to shut up. Bliss! xx

Weekdays have their benefits mostly Tuesday because SPN is on but also cos I get the house to myself all day while everyone is out and it's lovely. I'm singing Paolo Nutini as loud as I like today with nobody to tell me to shut up. Bliss! xx

Go you!! I did that last night with old Foreigner hits! Do some dancing too, burn some cals! :)
XxX

I've been dancing with the hoover and shaking my thang as I was polishing. I'll be mopping the floors when mucky boots have gone away after Dai gets in from work so I'm getting some cardio in today. LL Cool J is on now my spotify list is bonkers. Can't beat a bit of Foreigner though or Journey! xx

I've been dancing with the hoover and shaking my thang as I was polishing. I'll be mopping the floors when mucky boots have gone away after Dai gets in from work so I'm getting some cardio in today. LL Cool J is on now my spotify list is bonkers. Can't beat a bit of Foreigner though or Journey! xx

So good that dancing doesn't feel like hard work!
XxX

It's brilliant isn't it, it's like your body just takes over and moves all by itself. Talking of which have you seen Whitney: Fat Girl Dancing? It's a new show on TLC and it's a really honest look at obesity from someone who weighs 380lbs but she won't let it stop her doing what she wants to anymore. Have you seen the Youtube vid in the dance studio? xx

It's brilliant isn't it, it's like your body just takes over and moves all by itself. Talking of which have you seen Whitney: Fat Girl Dancing? It's a new show on TLC and it's a really honest look at obesity from someone who weighs 380lbs but she won't let it stop her doing what she wants to anymore. Have you seen the Youtube vid in the dance studio? xx

Ooh no I haven't, good for her! I still believe in health at any size, and I hate that healthy overweight people are shamed into not following their own dreams!XXX

She has PCOS and regularly sees her doc who has told her on camera that it's better to be fit and fat than thin and unfit. She's really funny but her dad is really on her case about losing weight because he thinks she won't meet the right kind of man at her weight. Okay then! She can really move I'd love to be able to dance like her xx

She has PCOS and regularly sees her doc who has told her on camera that it's better to be fit and fat than thin and unfit. She's really funny but her dad is really on her case about losing weight because he thinks she won't meet the right kind of man at her weight. Okay then! She can really move I'd love to be able to dance like her xx

She can meet a man at any size, maybe she doesn't want to, has he thought of that? I'm sure I've told you about my aunt before, she's 25 stone and much much healthier than I am! I'd rather be fit and a bit bigger than skinny and flabby.
I'll have to check her out tonight. Ohh I might have seen the video thinking about it, is she wearing a black leotard and leggings?
XxX

She's done a couple and in one she's wearing something green, think it's her top but she dances with her skinny male friend. She is on the look out and I can vouch for that I've never struggled to meet men no matter what weight i've been but he seems really down on her weight and she worships him. Makes me sad when I watch those bits cos I'm a daddys girl too and I would be crushed if my dad was like that with me. Your aunt sounds fab from what you've said about her, is that the one you have all the girly days with? xxx

She's done a couple and in one she's wearing something green, think it's her top but she dances with her skinny male friend. She is on the look out and I can vouch for that I've never struggled to meet men no matter what weight i've been but he seems really down on her weight and she worships him. Makes me sad when I watch those bits cos I'm a daddys girl too and I would be crushed if my dad was like that with me. Your aunt sounds fab from what you've said about her, is that the one you have all the girly days with? xxx

How sad, I've never been close to my Dad but I remember once overhearing him call me fat and it still crushes me sometimes, can't imagine what it's like when you're close.
Yeah she is, always been more like a friend than a relative, when I was little I'd go sleepover at her house every weekend and even then we'd stay up late eating and watching very age inappropriate TV, I liked the fact she always treated me like an adult, made me feel very respected and to this day she's my closest family member, we talk every day and see each other at least once a month, my mother is very jealous!
XxX

I'm such a daddy's girl even now and if he behaved with me the way her dad does I would be crushed! Your dad needs shooting for talking about you like that too, it's not on. Your Aunt sounds fab, I'm not close like that with any of mine but that could be because there are so many of them and so many of us cousins. No wonder your mum is jealous when you're so close but it's a good thing that you've got family you've so close to because we need family in our lives.

Day one of being back on it after take away and chocolate for valentines. No guilt here because it was unexpected of Dai to be so thoughtful without being prodded into it. Decided not to weigh last week until the end of the month too so no weigh in again this morning which feels weird but I will break the hold the scales have over my happiness xx

Day one of being back on it after take away and chocolate for valentines. No guilt here because it was unexpected of Dai to be so thoughtful without being prodded into it. Decided not to weigh last week until the end of the month too so no weigh in again this morning which feels weird but I will break the hold the scales have over my happiness xx

Back on it today too. Bless his heart, how nice of him! I'm joining in not weighing till the end of the month, finger crossed for us both!
XxX

Back