My commitment to losing weight and keeping the pounds off

Thanks Hun. I'm dubious that the slow cooker will actually work. It is smelling good so hoping it's taste good and we both don't get poisoned ha!

Haha you won't be poisoned. But I was jubious too when I first got one. Now I couldn't live without!

I've just had a little taste test of my slow cooker dish and it is scrummy! Can't wait to tuck in later :)

I'm now going to be on the hunt for slow cooker recipes!

Sunday 19 October

Red day

Breakfast
35g porridge oats (HEB)
350ml skimmed milk (HEA)
Banana
Cinnamon

Lunch
4 x ryvita (HEB)
4 x laughing cow blue (HEA)
Tuna in spring water
Left over stew from last night (saying 2 syns for the sauce it was in)
Apple

Dinner
As last night was a success I thought I'd try another slow cooker dish. Tonight will be chicken casserole with swede, carrots, leeks, onions, mushrooms and aubergines :) smells amazing!
Orange
Frozen mint muller light, maybe a meringue too if I want something else sweet (2.5 syns I think)

Snacks
Daim bar (7.5 syns)

Total number of syns if I have the meringue = 12 syns

My chicken casserole was amazing! I have enough for tomorrow's lunch and dinner tomorrow night.. WIN!! It'll be another red day tomorrow hehehehe.

I am loving this slow cooker malarky.

I'm now about to demolish a frozen muller light after mint flavour with meringue and strawberries. Yum!

Syns for today = 11 :)

Morning!

I weighed in this morning and I've lost one of those measly pounds. Now weighing 9 stone 10. I wanted 2 pounds but I will get it next week. Determined head is on!

Here's to another on plan week!

Monday 20 October

Red day

Breakfast
35g porridge oats (HEB)
350ml skimmed milk (HEA)
Banana
Cinnamon

Lunch
Left over chicken casserole with swede and carrot mash

Dinner
Left over chicken casserole with roasted vegetables

Snacks
Alpen light x 2 (HEB)
Milky Way (5 syns)

Total number of syns = 5

I'm going to try to keep my syns between 5-10 this week and drink more water as I want to see 9 stone 9 next Monday!

I've just had a swizzel drumstick lolly, I just wanted something sweet to get me through the afternoon. I think they are 2.5 syns. Does anyone know?

With my dinner tonight I had a fried egg fried in frylight.
Dessert is a frozen strawberry muller light and strawberries while I catch up on last nights homeland!

I had a milky way (5 syns), the drumstick lolly from earlier (2.5 syns) and a meringue nest (2.5 syns)

Total number of syns for the day is 10 syns!

I am wanting to eat another chocolate bar but I think once I start I won't be able to stop. I'm going to brush my teeth after my frozen yogurt and no more food will pass my lips!

Tuesday 21 October 2014 - 4 weeks until I get on a flight to Oz! Starting to get excited.

Green day

Breakfast
35g porridge oats (HEB) made with water as saving my HEAs for cheese later :p
Banana
Cinammon

Lunch
Jacket potato and beans with cucumber and tomato
Packet of metcalfe's charity topcorn - they are 108 calories so I'm thinking 5.5 syns?
Apple
Orange

Dinner
Pasta with chopped tomatoes, onions, courgettes, aubergines, mushrooms topped with cheese and baked in the oven.
Frozen muller light with strawberries

I may have some chocolate if I'm craving something sweet but I'll see. I will update my syns later depending on what I have!

Going to the gym after work so cannot wait to make dinner :)

On top of my popcorn earlier, I also had half a chomp bar (3 syns) and a meringue (2.5 syns) bringing the total number of syns today is 11. I feel I want to eat more but I'm getting in bed with a frozen muller light and reading my book.

I've just had a daim bar (7.5 syns) and a lovely hot cup of apple and blueberry tea. Taking today's total to 18.5 syns. I feel really naughty going over 10 syns let alone going over 15 but I'll curb back my syns the next few days!

Back