My Countdown - 20 Weeks to go!

cornishkez said:
5 lbs down, am chuffed! Motivation restored, for another week at least!

Wooo hoooo yay well done!!! This is just a flying visit I'll be on later x

Thanks !

Right people I need some advice? It's my birthday on Thursday and I would love a scrummy evening meal that isn't going to knock me out of ketosis? Any ideas?

The best I've come up with is a huge steak, loads of grilled mushrooms and poached egg! Yum yum yum!

Or making my own chicken foo yung.

steak sounds good!

Yay, just changed my ticker and I've got less than 100lbs to go! At least it's double, not triple figures now.

Also, only 4lbs off my previous CD lowest weight. So want to at least get lower than that before I consider coming off CD.

God my calfs and arms are killing, have I really been that inactive?!

Just a quick note to say I am loving my signature today!

Off to bed now, so hopefully I can drag my ass to the pool again in the morning! 30 length in 30 mins tomorrow!

cornishkez said:
Just a quick note to say I am loving my signature today!

Off to bed now, so hopefully I can drag my ass to the pool again in the morning! 30 length in 30 mins tomorrow!

Go for it Hun you can do it!!! I'm going to ask the physio if I'm allowed to swim because I need to do something!!

Congrats on the 5 pound loss! That is fantastic -- and the steak sounds, oh so lovely.
Have you ever been to a pub that does the "hot rock"? They bring your meat out to you (chicken, lamb, beef) on a very hot stone (it is heated to something insanely hot) and you cut up and cook your meat adding in veggies, etc. to cook with it.

It is so good and so much fun.

MinnieMel

Last edited:
You did 4 lbs! Think yours is more of an achievement than mine :)

The physio said I'm allowed to swim, so I can get back to exercising again yay!! I've been warned that I'm absolutely not allowed to do anything else but swimming will do for now :D

:) surf you'll be a fish by the time you're finished. :)

You did 4 lbs! Think yours is more of an achievement than mine :)

not really. i had a bad week previous and then stuck to plan the following week and lost a bit of glucogen store. :) going to gain this week as we're having xmas day on saturday as my mum is now 'officially home' :D i'm chuffed.

Just finished off the chicken bhuna leftovers...ooops!

Guess I best work my little toosh (well big one) off at the pool tomorrow morning!

should have binned it kez :) i have to bin things these days or put washing up liquid over stuff if i don't want to eat it. it's part of coping with keeping this bl**dy weight loss off. argh!

Serious bloated belly! But oh my god, I could eat the contents of the fridge right now. Actually the only thing I am craving is rice and pasta!

Iiiiiittttttssssss Bob time!!!!!!!

Scotts playing COD!

iiiiiiitttttttsssssss bob bob bob bob time! :D

kick him off if he's on the TV! you have to have a bit of BOB!

Back