My Countdown - 20 Weeks to go!

great things said:
iiiiiiitttttttsssssss bob bob bob bob time! :D

kick him off if he's on the TV! you have to have a bit of BOB!

Yep get him told!! This is important morale boosting Bob time!! ;)

I've decided I need to stop weighing in the evenings, it's giving me too varied a reading, in the morning as soon as I'm up and had a pee is fine. At least it's comparable to the previous day. The evening weights bounce all over the shop!

I am secretly hoping I get to see the 16's on the morning of my birthday! Have no idea how my scales compare to CDs but mine obviously read heavier, or her lighter, which ever way you want to look at it!

I was 17.1 on Cdcs Monday evening, but 17.4 on mine Monday morning?! I was 17-2.8 on mine this morning. The lowest yet! At least if I hit the 16,s on my scales and can be fairly sure I've got them in the bag for cdcs?

Swimming in the morning, my ears have hurt so much all day today. I'm not meant to get them wet and have plugs moulded to my ears to wear, but they don't seem to be working very well? The nearest thing I can compare them to is a cross between head phones and hearing aids.

I have to make a water tight seal by covering them in Vaseline, but that washes away after 15 minutes of being submerged.

Nice swim this morning, 30 length in 30 mins today, so will do another day of 30 then add another couple of lengths on next week.

I wore my ear moulds minus the Vaseline today and although it sounded like I had shells on my ears, I think they kept the water out better.

I also made a booboo and didn't bring any products with me to work! So went to tesco and got some lettuce, cottage cheese and wafer thin chicken.

I need to eat something after swimming, or I'll be shaky later.

have you tried a swimming hat too?

I really shouldn't weigh in the evenings, I said I wouldn't, but didn't listen to myself.

Food wise, 5 slices of wafer thin chicken after swimming ( left my cd products at home), then about 50 grams of mixed lettuce, 150 grams of healthy living cottage cheese and another 5 slices of chicken for lunch. Come home and weighed and 3 lbs up!

But why can't I get it into my head that, that is normal?! Because of the swimming I think in my head I am expecting miracle losses. I keep thinking I should be getting the same results as you do in the first few days of cd. I'm also concerned about the food? Have got the other half a tub of cottage cheese and lettuce to use up now??

If I eat it on a day I go swimming, when I reckon I'm pushing myself to moderate level, is that ok?

Will do a ketostik later to check I am still there.

Grumble, grumble, grumble!

Did you do your ketostick? I've felt so ill all day I ended up rooting through the freezer to find something to eat - cupboards are bare! Found some ancient chicken fillets eeek and some sausages in recent date, so the sausies won :( I haven't really got back on track since Sunday.

I'm sure you'll be fine with your choices from today. Wish I was that sensible!!

Birthday = diet screwed!

Just had a mackerel, lettuce and cottage cheese for dinner, yum, yum, yum! And then a chunk of carrot cake. And a chunk of chocolate cake! Feeling very stuffed now, but at least I wore my size 20's for the first time in a year.

Back to it tomorrow!

In fact feel stuffed to the point of feeling sick!

this is what happens after being on ss. your tummy bloats with the food and you feel mega stuffed.

went to bed at 8pm last night. was falling asleep on my computer.

Trying to decide what to do this evening? Other half is offering take away or meal out if I want it, he said if I don't fancy if tonight well go out sat night.

Thing is I kind if want to put a line under this today? At least the tomorrow it's back on plan. If I know we are out sat night then I will just eat my way to Saturday night and Sunday morning I won't be able to get back in plan.

I kind of feel like I want to take the oppurtunity to eat while it's here, but can't decide what? I genuinally feel stuffed still and my usuals like doritos, pizza, pasta and chocolate just aren't appealing. The only thing that I remotely fancy is the sauce from a tikka massalla take away?

Maybe I'll just let the evening pass and not have anything? Well see what Scott says!

Hope you've had a great birthday hun!! People will probably disagree with me but I'd take the opportunity tonight to have a meal out or take away, because then like you say tomorrow you can draw a line under today and start again! I only say that because I know that in this situation if I knew I was going to do it on Saturday I'd carry on eating until then, but that's me, I'd prefer to have the meal on my birthday then start again tomorrow!

But whatever you decide don't let thinking about it spoil the rest if your birthday x

Happy birthday!!! Do not feel guilty about the food and I hope u did have exactly what u wanted! I totally agree by having everything today and not letting the binge carry on till Saturday!!

I'm already planning what food I'm going to have on my birthday!!! There's a pub that does the best lamb and it's massive! I'm so going to have that!!

As long as u get back on plan asap you"ll be fine! Enjoy ur special day x x x

Evening all! Well I had indian, but I only had 1/3 to a 1/2 of what I usually have. So that was my compromise and it was bloody handsome!

But glad it's over and done with. Swimming in the morning and got a badmington court booked for sunday afternoon. It may mean I have lost any loss for this week, but the way I see it is that although I've had slip ups along the way, it's been nearly 4 weeks since I last had any cakes, chocolate, crisps, bread, real coke, alcohol, the list is endless.....and I've lost 21 lbs. So even though tomorrow may be day 1 again, there is no reason why I can't go another 4 weeks now is there?

No reason what so ever! You have done so well!!! You should be proud of yourself! Bring on the next 21lbs xx

Brilliant attitude!! Yes we want to lose weight but life and occasions happen so let's embrace them and get back on plan!! 21 pounds is an amazing amount xx

Evening weigh in, 17st 7,5lbs! Oops! So that's only 6.5 lbs to lose in the next 3 and a half days. Never mind it'll come off quick, plenty of water and strictly 3 products, none of this evening picking lark. I've been getting complacent!

I dread to think how many calories I've consumed today, rough guesses I'm guessing about 4000? And they weren't even full size portions. Scary stuff!

Size 20 trousers back at the bottom of the wardrobe, not wearing them till I'm another stone down. They fit but you know when you wear clothes a little bit too tight, sometimes it can make them look two sizes too small. Would rather have looser trousers sitting lower on my hips.

Don't worry about those extra lbs just yet, if you can't indulge on your birthday when can you? At least 4lbs will be glycogen stores anyway. We tried to work out how many cals we had on Sunday but gave up after we got to 2000 on one meal, didn't bother working out the rest lol.

And I wouldn't put those 20's too far away cos you'll be needing them soon enough x

Back