My Countdown - 20 Weeks to go!

I'm not losing and inches, but I feel more toned if that makes sense. The wobbly bits are less wobbly..lol!

Just had a message from a mate from school. Not actually seen her for about 6 years? We just stay in touch via facebook. She coming back to Cornwall for a week next week and has asked about meeting up. Every time there has been an oppurtunity I've avoided it and flaked out, as too ashamed about my weight gain since school.

But I'm actually kinda looking forward to it. Def feel more confident in myself!

how's things going kez?

Bleurgh bleurgh bleurgh! Have been so rubbish this last couple of weeks.... Again!

But today is a fresh day and a fresh week so I'm starting it by going to the gym before work. That way I get it over and done with for the day. By the time I do the horses and dogs after work I'm too lazy to go. Plus it's always heaving in there at that time.

Right I'm laid in bed as we speak so need to get up and sort out a packed lunch as well.

Have a lovely day everyone and happy new week!

:) in the gym as we speak. Only one here?

Omg, why did I decide going before work was a good idea? Yes it might have done me good, but now I look like a beetroot and can't cool down! Don't want to go to work like a sweaty Betty! Especially seeing as my office is like a sauna anyway. Now sat in the car with the air con on, on full.

And what is with the staff trying to join me up for classes? They must be on commission! Every time I see a new member of staff they ask me. Are you new to the gym? Have you thought about any classes? Well yes I have but because you won't stop pestering me, I'm not going to go to any!

Ok, still very beetroot ish! But went the hardest I have on the cross trainer, managed to get and keep my bp in the high 170's. Was aiming for 180 but just couldn't get there, my legs were going to give out first. Couldn't get above 178 no matter how hard I went?!

Best get off to work I suppose! Bye all!

Jacket potato with cheese, beans and lettuce. No butter!

Hey Hun, well done for going to the gym this morning!! You're a hero lol. I'm struggling to just get up in time for work, I couldn't even contemplate going to the gym first.

Your jacket potato sounds gorgeous!! I really miss my jacket potatoes and beans, used to have one almost everyday on SW. There's somethings I'll never get sick of lol.

Oh how I love a jacket potato with cheese! Mmmmmm!! Well done on the gym kez, so motivated- send some my way please!! Xx

Hey Hun, how's your week been? Got any big plans for the weekend? I haven't, just having a relaxing one after a week at work :( I'm only part time fir the next month though, what with all the bank holidays and the 7 days annual leave I've been told I need to use up before the end of April or I'll lose it! Who am I to complain lol.

Yum, jacket and cheese. I'm too lazy to make this. I would eat it if someone appeared with it.

Morning ladies, I'm reading everyones posts each day but dont feel like I have anything worth posting :(

Nikki, sawyou're pics of the comic relief zumba, looks loads better than the class I went to. There are loads of people there though, dont blame you for bagging the front row.

Surf, you're LM makes me mad, but glad you are taking it easy (ish) and make the most of those hols. Everyone else would!

Job is going well, diet and gym aren't. They are stagnant, I'm being lazy and creeping back to bingeing again! Booked myself into a step class on Tuesday with my buddies form my old work place (the ice cream place, not the candle one). The intention is to go to the gym before work Monday, Step class on Tuesday and hopefully every day of the week.

I am soo tired, which I know is from eating junk, then not being able to sleep and being restless all night. Meaning I don't have the motivation to get up and go to the gym and also means I'm crabby and stroppy. All I can think about it eating JUNK!!!!

Why not plan your food for the day and add in some junk for after tea so you know you have something to look forward to, it might stop the full on binges for now.

I'm struggling while at work, because I get an hour for lunch I usually go out and end up at Tesco's. When I end up buying naughty stuff. Maybe I should make sure I've got lunch and got fuel in the card and then leave my purse at home.

morning Kez.. looks as if to me you have answered your own question there my lovely..!!

LEAVE THE CARD AT HOME..! lol
and thanx for your help on explaining the SW EE plan.. im going to give it a try in June..! nothing to loose suppose xx

hope your well today x

Hehe! We all know the answers it's just putting it into practice isn't it?

LOL tell me about it.. maybe try it this week. And the money you would have saved from the food buying.. treat yourself to something not food/drink related..! x

Ooohhh! I like treating myself!

I treated myself with boots soap and glory. It's been on 3 for 2 and I love it! :D

Back