MY Dairy By Me Meneither

Hiya just popping by to see how things are have you sorted the peee issue ???

Day 4 - A Better Day TYhan Yesterday

Well today is day 4 on CD for me I again felt as if i didnt sleep properly last night vaguly recall seeing the time as 5.36am (maybe beacause of yesterdays stress )and yet again felt cold.

Manged to get up in time for work and got to work on time forgot my sweetners.

Had to sit in our mess room for about 7 hours aday which was quite a challenge watching people eating most of the time, i was good i stuck to my water and 2 of my shakes,

Have been feeling cold today and have had a bit of a head ache.

I havnt felt the need to go to the loo every 2 secs like yesterday and im gald to say passing water as been nowhere as uncomfortable as yesderday so hopefully the water is flushing it out of my system.

I did get called over to see my manager at work today over yesterdays incident where i was reassured, that no disaplinary action will be taken but untill the enquiry and reports are completed i wont be able to work any trains so looks like lots of sitting about.

All in all a much better day :)

Me.

Last edited:
Aww so pleased you had a better day.....so what exactly do you do now you cant work on the trains.....though getting paid to be sat around sounds cool....but boring.

Aww so pleased you had a better day.....so what exactly do you do now you cant work on the trains.....though getting paid to be sat around sounds cool....but boring.

Basically thats it paid to sit on my bum or they may have me going out on a train and counting passenger numbers or running errands post runs etc.

Me.

Ello me:p

Glad to see today has been better than yesturday and that ur waterworks system is settling down;)

Basically thats it paid to sit on my bum or they may have me going out on a train and counting passenger numbers or running errands post runs etc.

Me.

Hmmmm exciting .......!
I hate having nothing to do, that is one of my weak times ......I eat if I get bored......shame you cant take laptop to work then you could get paid to chat to us.

Hmmmm exciting .......!
I hate having nothing to do, that is one of my weak times ......I eat if I get bored......shame you cant take laptop to work then you could get paid to chat to us.

i dont have a laptop but would be good to get one its just the cost like everything.

Sitting around at work is so demoralising we have a shop that sells lots of bad things everything from rolls to chocolate drool..............
and there is the chippy 2 mins away and asda just opposite and people stuffing there faces all day on chiken, sausages rolls, curry, chips, dohnuts i had to be very strong today.

Me.

Hiya ME
glad to hear you had a better day today, and well done for staying strong, it'll be worth it at your weigh in :) Hope it's not long before your work situation is sorted..

Geri
x

i dont have a laptop but would be good to get one its just the cost like everything.

Sitting around at work is so demoralising we have a shop that sells lots of bad things everything from rolls to chocolate drool..............
and there is the chippy 2 mins away and asda just opposite and people stuffing there faces all day on chiken, sausages rolls, curry, chips, dohnuts i had to be very strong today.

Me.

Well done for being so strong x

So glad you have had a better day then yesterday............
the shop full of goodies must be so hard to resist but you MUST. anyway who wants a bag of chips when you can have a yummy shake!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad you have had a better day then yesterday............
the shop full of goodies must be so hard to resist but you MUST. anyway who wants a bag of chips when you can have a yummy shake!!!!!!!!!!!

Not so yummy without ice and my blender was a bit lumpy, but all in all the shaker works quite good £1.49 holland and barrett and for those looking for scales at moment in Lloyds pharmacy electronic scales that also do your body fat content bmi as well as weight £14.99 normally £49.99.

Me.

Day 5 - Gutted

Well the day started badly and hasnt got much better, a lot of pain when passing water, got to work then reported sick 2 mins after starting so walked home and went to see the doc, who has given me a course of antibiotics (Trimethoprim).

Have spoken to My CDC she has advised me to stop the diet whilst on the medication,
not that i didnt trust the info that i was given by my cdc but i did ring the CD help line and spoke to the medical adviser, she also advised stopping CD till i have finished the medication in order for my body to be better equipped to fight the infection.

Up to today i have lost 7lb so feeling a bit gutted have now got to go shopping and buy some healthy food, preferably low cal.

I went shopping earlier, (thanks to my cdc for giving me a refund on 1 weeks supplys) , so i took a trip to Iceland to do some shopping, I must admit it was very hard while going round to try and find stuff thats low carb, food labeling is a nightmare, was tempted by the sausages and pizza but didnt get any.

I managed to find some Birds eye healthy option nuke in the microwave meals, brought some burgers that i will do on my george forman, chicken that i can steam or grill or turn into chicken tikka masala, on the naughty side i brought myself some crumpets and a bag of baking pots and a block of cheese, have recently found i like jacket spuds again with low fat spread and grated cheese yum although much better with ham and coleslaw as well.

Im still glugging the water better for me than coffee, and to be honest since cutting down a few weeks ago dont really like anymore.

Im still feeling a bit down, but im sure im doing the sensible thing by stopping CD, and its only for a week and i was only on day 5 , just hope i dont put the 7lb back on that i have lost since Sunday.

Me.:break_diet:

I'd be gutted too.. I would probably have been a v naughty person and ignored CDC and CD advice and just carried on.. but I was like that for my whole 13 weeks on diet, had to not eat anything... I knew that once I had food I would crumble! On the positive side though as you say at least it is only day 5, you have done the right thing listening to their advice, its just such a pain that you got an infection after motivating yourself to start.

Make sure you make that food you bought as unappetising as possible!!! You don't need to be reminded that food tastes good.. shakes are the future ;)

I'd be gutted too.. I would probably have been a v naughty person and ignored CDC and CD

I did consider that and im thinking about just having 2 packs a day plus 1 meal of a low carb variety in order to supply the body the boost it needs. But just dont tell my CDC lol.

Me.

Last edited:
04 May

Well its been a day since i stopped the diet properly, I took a shake to work with me and the plan is to have another later on and just some sort of sensible food later.

I have worked out i have enough packs to have 2 a day whilst im on the medication and then back to normal a week today Friday 11th. Im still not overally happy with the situation but thats the way its got be, i weighed myself this morning and i'm already back to 17st 7lb and thats just one day. i said i wasnt going to get paranoid about my weight so im not going to get back on the scales untill i restart cambridge next friday, what goes on will come off.

Work was another day of sitting around although i did have to deliver a letter from Bournemouth - Guildford, The investgatory meeting i have to attend is going to be on Tuesday so hopefully i will be back working trains on Wednesday, have just got toommorow to sit around as off sunday and monday, and b typical weather forcast is rain, typical bank holiday weather.

Me.

4 Days Untill restart

Well i know i promised myself i wasnt going to weigh myself untill i start back on CD but i did this morning am poleased to say that im still 17.4 which is same weight as the day i stopped, consdering what i have eaten i am surprised, however im not getting back on the scales untill Thursday morning when i restart CD.

Martin.

Back