MY Dairy By Me Meneither

One of my bargains yesterday £1.99 in super drug havnt set it up yet dont think its going to be any good for when im at work due to the movement of the train.

Me.

Thats cheating....lol.
Hmm will have to see what movements I can do to score some more steps.....though dancing works....I have to admit to doing a fair bit of closet raving.....lol.
I am getting ready to embrace the art of night clubbing again soon hopefully.

Thats cheating....lol.
I am getting ready to embrace the art of night clubbing again soon hopefully.

Thats why i dont think im going to bother with it, As for clubs Bournemouth is the place to be so i have been told.

Me.

Ooooooooough....I'm rubbish. I'm 21 and don't go clubbing. Rather be in me bed??!! whats the deal with that?!

need to get my wriggle on and flirt with anything that moves!! must get in practice!!

xx

Thats why i dont think im going to bother with it, As for clubs Bournemouth is the place to be so i have been told.

Me.

You have gotta try it, it may not register......! You have brought it now so its gotta be used.....or the :whoopass: punishment begins.

you dont get out clubbing much then.....! shame!

To be honest I dont get out at all, I only have 1 weekend a month off and as i get on a train at 5.44 on the saturday morning to go up and see the kids i dont go out on the friday, and by the time i get back in the evening only fit for my bed.

Me.

Blimey .....what are your shifts then ?????
How you gonna meet miss right doing those shifts .....!
Rofl......!

Blimey .....what are your shifts then ?????
How you gonna meet miss right doing those shifts .....!
Rofl......!

dont get me wrong i do get other days off but only 1 weekend a month as for my shifts thay can start as early as 4am and they can finish as early as 3 am.

Me.

Not too bad keep going in to the kitchen for water, to the bathroom to get rid of water, was thunking about having another shke but have decided to have ap of tea washed down with some water than a shke in abit, thinking about food everytime i go into the kitchen,:(

Me.

If you find your belly rumbling or get hunger pains...the way to get rid of them ...for me anyway is a cup of black tea/coffee, or hot water......it really staves off the hunger....!

You back to work tomorrow ?

You wont believe what I am doing.......! I am sitting here pairing the ex`s blooming socks....lol....

If you find your belly rumbling or get hunger pains...the way to get rid of them ...for me anyway is a cup of black tea/coffee, or hot water......it really staves off the hunger....!

You back to work tomorrow ?

You wont believe what I am doing.......! I am sitting here pairing the ex`s blooming socks....lol....

Had a black tea about an hour ago and more water, having my second shake now (Chocolate which is so much nicer than the toffee and walnut).
and of course more water.

Back at work tommorow morning 06.39
Me.

Last edited:
Hi Me!

I just tried to leave a comment on your blog but as I don't have a google userid it wouldn't let me!

Good luck with your CD journey - keep glugging the water and playing the arcade games and just take it one day at a time. I find that the toffee & walnut is much nicer when made with black coffee rather than plain water - I do this with the cappucino too.

Onwards and downwards!

well done on completing day 1 have just been over to take a peek at the blog xxx

Hope you get on ok at work tomorrow....! You can do it, be strong, think of your kids and how super sexy and confident you will be soon.
Dont forget your pedometer though.....!

Thank you all, first day has been ok not too keen on the broccoli and cheese soup though.

Have been feeling cold this afternoon and this evening, and have been drinking lots of water.

A Bit worried about tommorow as i have a long shift im taking two shakes with me and my shaker then soup and another shake for the evening is the plan just hope i can keep up the fluid intake (not always easy on a train).

Will of course let you know how i get on.

Me.

Hope you are getting through your first day on CD Me. Oh yes, by the way....thanks for the Christmas Ticker, just another reminder that it will be around the corner yet again :D :D :D I haven't finished paying off Christmas 2005/2006 yet!:sigh: Angela x

Back