MY Dairy By Me Meneither

Glad to see your first day went well Me.:D

Keep glugging the water at work tomorrow (in between visits to the loo obviously!):D

You'll soon see the weight coming off!:D

Day Two 30/04/07

Well day two is here and im just having my second shake of the day, I was up at 5am for work, i had trouble sleeping last night, and felt fairly cold surly not in ketossis already.

Woke up this morning with yukky mouth think this was due to the fact i still have two holes in my gums where i had the two teeth out last week.

I was very good i packed two shakes to take to work along with my shaker, i only managed to have the one shake at work why do things always go wrong on mondays, still i managed to make it through work and rushed home to get to the barbers only to find they are shut on Mondays, :doh: will try again tommorow.

ANyway got home and am now sitting with my second shake Vanilla which i'm having hot with a spoon of Coffee in, Have drunk loads of water and peed lots lucky the trains i work on have toilets.

Off to see my CDC at the weight clinic she does on monday going to get some pics taken of me before i lose the weight.

Hope everyone here is having a good day as well.

Me.

Ooh well done for getting through day one :D for some reason I thought you were starting today...

Lol is that why you wanted your haircut for your pictures, sure you look handsome enough as you are :p don't forget, 'big smile' and this'll be your last ever fat photo :D

Ooh well done for getting through day one :D for some reason I thought you were starting today...

Lol is that why you wanted your haircut for your pictures, sure you look handsome enough as you are :p don't forget, 'big smile' and this'll be your last ever fat photo :D

Have beeen waiting to hear if i was going to be on BBC What Not To Wear, Im Not

Me.

Well day two is here and im just having my second shake of the day, I was up at 5am for work, i had trouble sleeping last night, and felt fairly cold surly not in ketossis already.

Woke up this morning with yukky mouth think this was due to the fact i still have two holes in my gums where i had the two teeth out last week.

I was very good i packed two shakes to take to work along with my shaker, i only managed to have the one shake at work why do things always go wrong on mondays, still i managed to make it through work and rushed home to get to the barbers only to find they are shut on Mondays, :doh: will try again tommorow.

ANyway got home and am now sitting with my second shake Vanilla which i'm having hot with a spoon of Coffee in, Have drunk loads of water and peed lots lucky the trains i work on have toilets.

Off to see my CDC at the weight clinic she does on monday going to get some pics taken of me before i lose the weight.

Hope everyone here is having a good day as well.

Me.

Just un update weighed myself yesterday before i started was 17st 11 NOW 17st 9lb 2oz.

Me.

Hiya - well done on getting to day 2 :D

hope the clinic went OK....won't be long before you're getting mobbed by all the ladies who attend with you !!! ;)

keep us posted on your progress.....your diary makes great reading !

love

Debz
xx

PS - any chance I could borrow your BBQ ??!!!! :p

Hiya - well done on getting to day 2 :D

hope the clinic went OK....won't be long before you're getting mobbed by all the ladies who attend with you !!! ;)

keep us posted on your progress.....your diary makes great reading !

love

Debz
xx

PS - any chance I could borrow your BBQ ??!!!! :p

My BBQ of course you can but you better make it a week im on add a meal....... LOL

Clinic went well hand a photo taken <<<<<<<<< Eyes Right and picked up week 2's supplys managed to get my hands on some Chocolate tetra packs as well, are these ok to freeze.

Me

My BBQ of course you can but you better make it a week im on add a meal....... LOL

Clinic went well hand a photo taken <<<<<<<<< Eyes Right and picked up week 2's supplys managed to get my hands on some Chocolate tetra packs as well, are these ok to freeze.

Me

Photo looks fine :) good to have a record.....

Tetras & freezing....erm....the official line is no....according to Gill (the CD medical bod)....but I know that a lot of people on here do it....:rolleyes:

You can make Tetras into a hot chocolate - mix with warm (not boiling) water....not had them myself but s'posed to be yummy ;)

enjoy the rest of your evening....early start again tomorrow ??

catch ya later...

love

Debz
xx

Hi Me .....wahay 2nd day nearly over.....!.
COOL PHOTO....! oops caps lock.
I have had a busy evening, Iv just finished painting....think my arms and shoulders are gonna ache tomorrow.

Glad your well into day 2 well done ! if you have any ketostix try em tomorrow to see if your burning fat

Glad your well into day 2 well done ! if you have any ketostix try em tomorrow to see if your burning fat

Havnt got any :(
I dont why but all the water i have drunk today has tasted sweet, funny taste buds i think.

Me.

Havnt got any :(
I dont why but all the water i have drunk today has tasted sweet, funny taste buds i think.

Me.

well get out and buy some !!!!

was thinking more of the ketostix !! hows it going ??

Not too bad just about to go off to my bed , not feeling hungry, not really feeling anything to be honest will see what tommorow holds.

Sweet Dreams :nightf:

Me.

nite :nightf: xxx

hope your having a good day im off to work now will catch up after 9 tonite xxx

well done on managing your 1st few days
your doing well
keep posting here and you`ll soon go of food all together
i actually look forward to my shakes now
would never have said that my 1st few days
kaz xx

Back