MY Dairy By Me Meneither

Meneither

The Me Is Back.........
Well today is Sunday 22 April, 1 week before I start CD,

I have been feeling fairly crap over the last few days, its a week before payday and the cash machine says no. I have run out of milk and coffee, so am defintley not drinking any coffee at the moment have had to resort to drinking black tea with sugar which has helped to keep the caffiene withdrawl at bay a bit.

I have had a stinking headache for the last few days that i attributed to caffiene, which hasnt been helped by a bad tooth, think im getting an abcess. luckily enough i scraped together enough loose change to get some pain killers which are helping.

Last night at work was stressfull, worked a very busy train up to London. Had some very rowdy foot ball supporters on the train, so plenty of chants of you fat bastard etc., people smoking on the train, people complaining about the noise etc.

Got up to london and then worked back to Bournemouth group of young ladies that were worse for wear kept me on my toes, at one point thought there was going to be an all out cat fight.

Got home and chilled out on the web and ate my way through 6 plain beefburgers griddled on the george forman, low carb i hope.... ME VERY BAD:mad:

Then to bed and attempted to sleep, if i got up once i got up a dozen times pain killers, toilet, water, toilet, my tooth hurts, the radio is doing my head in, toilet.

Awake at 7.30 cats want feeding tooth hurts, pain killers

8.30 bath time a wonderfull soak in the bath feeeling better

This morning has been good have had 2 cups of tea i even got dressed and went and got some ibuprofen which has greatly improved my tooth, and have been on minimins so now am starting to feel ready to face the world again .

AWWW you poor thing .....toothache is not nice.......So not long until you start cd then .....! Wow you had fun last night then......!

Hi
Hope the toothache gets better and the withdrawls do too.
Good luck wont be long untill you start cd
love kirsty

Good luck for when u start CD... 6 beef burgers is bad...but better to get them out of the way now!! U have one week of being able to stuff your face left.. make the most of it.. :)

Good luck for when u start CD... 6 beef burgers is bad...but better to get them out of the way now!! U
Im trying to clear the freezer out so i wont be tempted when i do start.

Me.

Im trying to clear the freezer out so i wont be tempted when i do start.

Me.

Good idea.... I had no food (other than tinned stuff) in the house at all when I did my diet, I don't think I would have found it so easy if i had food in the house and I really don't know how all those parents cope with cooking for their families whilst dieting.. I had it pretty easy I reckon (although one day the dog food did look tempting!!!)

. I had it pretty easy I reckon (although one day the dog food did look tempting!!!)

I fed the cats earlier and for once it smelt yummy, the plan is becuase i get paid 4 weekly im going to pay in advance for my first 4 weeks than i have to stick to it.

hopefully the the cat food wont smell so yummy..

Me.

Good idea.... I had no food (other than tinned stuff) in the house at all when I did my diet, I don't think I would have found it so easy if i had food in the house and I really don't know how all those parents cope with cooking for their families whilst dieting.. I had it pretty easy I reckon (although one day the dog food did look tempting!!!)

Tell me about it Im thinking about letting my 2 have school dinners ....! I am so used to picking as I cook .......arghhhh

I fed the cats earlier and for once it smelt yummy, the plan is becuase i get paid 4 weekly im going to pay in advance for my first 4 weeks than i have to stick to it.

Me.

You will probably find yourself drooling over it....lol.

i'm cooking a roast dinner today :cry: and it smells wonderful. i am going to find dishing this up v v v hard. i havent made any stuffing as thats my favourite bit, and the rest of them wont miss it.

Me.

Just be careful u don't absent-mindedly lick the fork..!

Have gone off the cat food..........

Me.

Excellent! Sorted out a 'trigger' food already and you haven't even started the diet :D

Okay..tip...Measure everything just before you start the diet (okay..perhaps not everything;)) Ankles, wrists, the lot.

Many people just measure the chest, waist, hips and then regret not measuring wrist, each thigh, ankles, tops of arms, neck, knees...anything you can think of.

I almost envy you starting this diet. Okay, it can drive you nuts, but most of the time you can get such a buzz from it.

That great feeling of being in control and then watching those pounds go down.

Very empowering :)

morning hows the tooth have you called the new dentist yet ???

morning hows the tooth have you called the new dentist yet ???

OMG OMG that was scary nearly had to go to the dentist today, have put off till tommorrow 2.45pm appointment made.
Me Scared

Me.

How's the caffeine withdrawal going?? :)

Cool I had 1 cofee at work last night black with sweetners and am back on the black tae this morning, havnt been doing so well on the water last few days though.

Me.

Back