My Daughter is proud of me !

pandora

finding my way again !
DD1 has football after school on Tuesday's. Tonight, after having collected DD2 we went to the changing room to see if DD1 was walking home or wanted picking up. As i opened the door i was greeted with a barrage of "well done on your weight loss " " i like your trousers/coat/hair etc" "how much have you lost" "what size were you & what are you now" to which i got a bit embarassed, but answered all the questions. When DD1 got home i asked her what it was all about to which she simply said "i told them all about how proud i am of you !"
i don't allways like my daughter, but i DO love her very much :)

How wonderful! She obviously is very proud of you if she is talking with everyone about your weight loss. Heck, I am proud of you to! Angela x

Ah bless her and how nice for you to get the compliments and the recognition for all your hard work. You deserve it !

Awww that's lovely :)

AQww thats really lovely :)

My daughter is 11 and is very proud too.She keeps saying Mum you look great or Mum I like your pants etc.Infact she was really impressed when I wore some topshop trousers the other day LOL..she also can't wait for us to go shopping in Manchester next month,I've been promising to take her for ages and now she keeps saying 'when we go shopping we can go here and there' lol

My son is 9 and tells anyone and everyone who'll listen that mum has lost weight and the little one who is 6 can't quite believe he can now fit his arms right the way round LOL

Sonya x

Aww that's really lovely - it's fab that she's so proud of you & rightly so :)

Back