My Day 2 Success....

Kim26

Gold Member
Well it's day 2, and i was put to the biggest test today.

We had an office "gathering" and i'm telling you a truckload of food arrived (from my favourite deli of course!), plus wine, beer and juice. I hadn't had my lunchtime pack and felt a bit too self conscious to make it up with an office full of people. SO i grabbed a glass of water and mingled....watching everyone tuck into yummy looking food.

It was tough, but i am so proud that i managed to ignore the food and didn't have a single thing! I just had to share my accomplishment as i am REALLY missing food today!!

Well done Kim.. that's brilliant. xx

Yay :D well done you! x

Well done Kim!
Im impressed as I couldnt be around food for the first few days until I got into ketosis.

Well done Kim!!
That's a great achievement :) I know it's tough now but it does get easier to resist temptation, just hang in there!
xxx

Well done Kim!!:)
I don't think I would've had the willpower to resist, so big pat on the back for you!!

Well done. You did fantastic and it was a massive temptation put before you and you beat it! x

Thank-you everyone :) I've made it into day 3. Not feeling so great today - very nauseous and quite weak, but hopefully this is my 'wall' and once i get the other side i'll be fine! :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

My day 3 was yesterday and i felt a bit ropey so went to bed at 9.30pm last night.

I feel better today, hopefully now in ketosis (can't remember if it's day 3 or 4 your in ketosis?) but hopefully you will feel better tomorrow.

How are you finding it? Are you thinking about food or managing to keep focussed on your packs? Previous times ive started i've not made it past day one or two but this time i seem to be in the zone :)

well done kim! you just have to tell yourself "NO"

My day 3 was yesterday and i felt a bit ropey so went to bed at 9.30pm last night.

I feel better today, hopefully now in ketosis (can't remember if it's day 3 or 4 your in ketosis?) but hopefully you will feel better tomorrow.

How are you finding it? Are you thinking about food or managing to keep focussed on your packs? Previous times ive started i've not made it past day one or two but this time i seem to be in the zone :)

Day 4 today and feel MUCH better, no nausea so far today - just a very gurgly stomach! :rolleyes:

It's been hard at times - i am still constantly thinking about food - nothing in particular, but just eating - i think i miss sitting down and eating a meal! Luckily i've liked the foodpacks so far so haven't had to contend with not liking one.

I did doubt (and still do to some extent - 14 weeks seems like FOREVER without food!) if i could do this, but i am going to take it one day at a time! I'm sure once i see a weight loss i'll be spurred on!

I'm glad you are in the zone this time! Keep going :)

Back