my day

missy3

starving!
Went into town...Then!!

I lost my purse! with my money, credit cards and bank cards and i.d's and everything :(, had a fight with my bf.. then had to ask him for money to get home :(

Oh my God! Stinking stinkin day! Are you ok?

oh god ,, well it can only get better :)

Im so annoyed as it had like 10 pound in it lol all i had to my name tbh :( i rang all the shops but still nothing.. worse bit about it was i was in new shopping complex and most places havent set up numbers yet :( . Hopefully some1 calls back.

Last edited:
eugh -my mum dropped her purse in New Look a while back and two wee lads -who looked like they were more likely to steal your car with your baby in the back found it and ran after her to give it. Now -the point is that there is still good in ppl and its very possible that you'll get your purse back.

But what I wondered was...what were the wee lads doin in New Look?! lol -well -rather they shoplift than steal from my mum...;) ;)

You'll be grand girl. I'm sure you'll make up with your bf too and put this horrible day behind you. HOT BATH! If it helps get ya thru a day of Lt it'll help with this too.

Oh hun, that is awful! Have you cancelled your credit cards and informed your bank yet? I know it is a pain if they do turn up tomorrow but better safe than sorry! I left my credit card in New Look and didn't realise till I did my shopping but fortunately the sales girl found it and logged it in the book and I was able to get it back easily (too easily when I think about it! I offered her identification but she didn't want any!!!)

Do it quickly hun so your back is covered.

x

Back